Golden State and the Cavs in the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember how Jordan tormented Cleveland back in the day? LeBron is the Jordan of this generation. The Bulls aren't good enough to beat that guy. Ever.

Can a team ever lose a game without it being considered choking? Their best players played like it. The Bulls best guys didn't.
Yes they can. Right now, the bulls have more talent and weapons than Cleveland. Cleveland is broken up also. The Bulls should be in the finals this year bro. They still may make it. I think they have a better team right now but they are coming up short.

Yes they can. Right now, the bulls have more talent and weapons than Cleveland. Cleveland is broken up also. The Bulls should be in the finals this year bro. They still may make it. I think they have a better team right now but they are coming up short.

Cleveland has the ultimate trump card at their disposal.

Back to back losses with Gasol out hurts. Hopefully we can use that 4th quarter momentum and carry out over to Game 6. Gasol will have to play if we want to win.

I still think it's going the distance with Cleveland winning. Chicago not having Pau hurts. And that ejection of Taj Gibson was wrong. Both should have gotten a flagrant 1 (or 2).

I still think it's going the distance with Cleveland winning. Chicago not having Pau hurts. And that ejection of Taj Gibson was wrong. Both should have gotten a flagrant 1 (or 2).
You can't give a guy who leg lock's someone else's leg a flagrant. Taj didn't have to kick him. He could have did something different other than kicking him. And when you saw the play, you saw Taj pushed him down, then fell on top of him. Then watch as Taj got up. He actually put his elbow into his back/side when he got up and that's when the lil PG leg locked him.

You can't give a guy who leg lock's someone else's leg a flagrant. Taj didn't have to kick him. He could have did something different other than kicking him. And when you saw the play, you saw Taj pushed him down, then fell on top of him. Then watch as Taj got up. He actually put his elbow into his back/side when he got up and that's when the lil PG leg locked him.

You have to look at where it all started. Yes, there was pushing and shoving prior to the leg lock. Overall, both should have been hit with T's. True enough, Taj didn't have to kick him back, but like I said, look at everything that happened prior to that. If anything, both should have gotten Flagrant 1's.

But hey, ya'll got the W and gotta close it out in Chi Town.

You have to look at where it all started. Yes, there was pushing and shoving prior to the leg lock. Overall, both should have been hit with T's. True enough, Taj didn't have to kick him back, but like I said, look at everything that happened prior to that. If anything, both should have gotten Flagrant 1's.

But hey, ya'll got the W and gotta close it out in Chi Town.
Well, like you said. It's done and we got the win. Chicago is a bust. Just like D. Rose. Those two were made for each other.

Series not over yet. Bulls will play harder knowing that they can't lose Game 6 and Game 7 will be a toss up

Last edited:
Gasol will be the X-factor the Bulls need. Even without him in the lineup we still had no business losing those two games he missed.

When he get put out by a hurt Irving, a hurt Lebron, and an injured Love, then I would declare that he's a bust like his team.
Both teams are obviously injured. You called Irving a bust when he was drafted so spare us all on who you think is a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back