Golden State and the Cavs in the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, at least find a pic that was created this year smh

Different pic, different Bulls team, same results.

gonefishing_bulls_550x550.jpg

chicago-bulls-gone-fishing.jpg

Same thing EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Butler held LeBron to 39 percent shooting from the field in the series, and less than 20 percent on shots outside the paint.

And still lost the series. LeBron made butler his son out there. Keep your stats, look at the game. Butler got cooked by bron, he is not a bron stopper.

And still lost the series. LeBron made butler his son out there. Keep your stats, look at the game. Butler got cooked by bron, he is not a bron stopper.
Then who is a "bron stopper"? It's foolish to say Butler can't guard LeBron when the numbers for this series show that he can

"Now, the Thunder has had its shares of intriguing prospects who didn't or haven't developed much. Cole Aldrich, Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones III."- From the article you posted. Harden and Westbrook were instant contributors when they came in the league. Brooks didn't use Harden right when in OKC.

Yep. Man, you still trying to explain stuff to her? Lol.

Then who is a "bron stopper"? It's foolish to say Butler can't guard LeBron when the numbers for this series show that he can
There is no "Bron stopper". Everyone seems to think that there has to be some type of reverse reaction to EVERYTHING. Well, for somethings, there is not.

He's the best player in the world. .he has no arch nemesis. He can't be stopped, only contained. Just like nobody can stop harden, russ, kd etc. Some players can only stop themselves.

"Now, the Thunder has had its shares of intriguing prospects who didn't or haven't developed much. Cole Aldrich, Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones III."- From the article you posted. Harden and Westbrook were instant contributors when they came in the league. Brooks didn't use Harden right when in OKC.

And the next line says. ."of course you can't expect everyone to get developed on a team" just stop it. You and your co signing girlfriend have tried to prove me wrong for awhile now and it has not worked yet. You have been wrong more than i have. As for the Cavs joining you shortly, that's not a given. The clippers seem to have collapsed, the rockets are inconsistent, and the warriors fate relies on the three ball. The Cavs have a shot

So LeBron was held to his worst shooting performance in a series since his first go 'round with Cleveland, and you say he cooked Jimmy Butler?

Here is what the Cleveland Cavaliers beat writer said.

And the next line says. ."of course you can't expect everyone to get developed on a team" just stop it. You and your co signing girlfriend have tried to prove me wrong for awhile now and it has not worked yet. You have been wrong more than i have. As for the Cavs joining you shortly, that's not a given. The clippers seem to have collapsed, the rockets are inconsistent, and the warriors fate relies on the three ball. The Cavs have a shot
You constantly contradict yourself. You said that the Bulls were terrible but later said we'd be in the finals. You said we wouldn't make it past the first rd but were obviously wrong. Now you say Butler couldn't defend LeBron when the numbers obviously show that LeBron had a hard time with Butler compared to other defenders.

*sips tea* Cavs gonna get beat barring injury to rose real talk. Without love, their offense sticks a lot and their defense collapsed.Bron was frustrated and had too many turnovers. Bulls are deep too. I liked what I saw from rose. I got Bulls and warriors for the finals. Warriors in 6.Steph final mvp. Book it.
Once again

You constantly contradict yourself. You said that the Bulls were terrible but later said we'd be in the finals. You said we wouldn't make it past the first rd but were obviously wrong. Now you say Butler couldn't defend LeBron when the numbers obviously show that LeBron had a hard time with Butler compared to other defenders.

The bulls proved they were terrible by getting blown out. The bucks and Celts weren't competition for either team so in essence, y'all got bounced in the first round.

How did they beat the Bulls?
They beat them by making the coaching adjustments. We didn't score past 20 pts in the 2nd quarter of every game for a reason and that's due to the coaching adjustments made by the Cavs. When they went small on us, Thibs went full retard.

The bulls proved they were terrible by getting blown out. The bucks and Celts weren't competition for either team so in essence, y'all got bounced in the first round.
That makes no sense whatsoever. It still doesn't change that fact of you claiming that the Bulls would beat the Cavs but now you want to call them terrible again.

Once again
Ok that one was a troll. I didn't know the bulls would allow a hobbled kyrie to be effective but let's not act like you don't contradict yourself either. I don't have the time to search your posts but"sweep cavs" and "definitely win games 6&7" were things that you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back