Golden State and the Cavs in the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
the-bulls-logo-chicago-bulls-34412794-600-450.jpg

*sips tea* Cavs gonna get beat barring injury to rose real talk. Without love, their offense sticks a lot and their defense collapsed.Bron was frustrated and had too many turnovers. Bulls are deep too. I liked what I saw from rose. I got Bulls and warriors for the finals. Warriors in 6.Steph final mvp. Book it.

*sips tea* Cavs gonna get beat barring injury to rose real talk. Without love, their offense sticks a lot and their defense collapsed.Bron was frustrated and had too many turnovers. Bulls are deep too. I liked what I saw from rose. I got Bulls and warriors for the finals. Warriors in 6.Steph final mvp. Book it.

But..... Wait a minute.... I thought you said the Bulls were horrible?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Atlanta is not done. They just had a bad second half in game one against the Wizards. When the Hawks are fully focused, they are unbeatable. It's annoying how you haters just willingly overlook their 60-win season where they spanked all of the teams that remain in the playoffs at least once during the regular season.

The Hawks will beat the Wiz in 5 or 6 games followed by beating Chicago or Cleveland in 6 or 7 games. They will then play Golden State in an exciting NBA Finals.

Atlanta is not done. They just had a bad second half in game one against the Wizards. When the Hawks are fully focused, they are unbeatable. It's annoying how you haters just willingly overlook their 60-win season where they spanked all of the teams that remain in the playoffs at least once during the regular season.

The Hawks will beat the Wiz in 5 or 6 games followed by beating Chicago or Cleveland in 6 or 7 games. They will then play Golden State in an exciting NBA Finals.

The Hawks had a great regular season, but that doesn't mean much come the postseason, especially as the competition improves each round.

Atlanta still has a lot to prove. They've never been past this round in franchise history. And until they at least get to the ECF, it's fair to still have questions about them.

And nobody is gonna watch the Finals with the Hawks in it.

The Hawks had a great regular season, but that doesn't mean much come the postseason, especially as the competition improves each round.

Atlanta still has a lot to prove. They've never been past this round in franchise history. And until they at least get to the ECF, it's fair to still have questions about them.

And nobody is gonna watch the Finals with the Hawks in it.
We don't need yall to watch. We are Atl shawty! We run this mofo!

I could've sworn you said the Bulls would be done by the 1st Round and that they were horrible.

How long will you hold on to that statement? You're reaching. You can't dispute what I said, y'all aren't winning a championship. The east is weak as hell! You struggled with the bucks, your offense is (horrible) lol and thibs doesn't make offensive adjustments. I know what I said weeks ago so you and pv dude can lay that to rest. Your team isn't proving anything to me sooo yeah. Good luck winning the whole thing!

How long will you hold on to that statement? You're reaching. You can't dispute what I said, y'all aren't winning a championship. The east is weak as hell! You struggled with the bucks, your offense is (horrible) lol and thibs doesn't make offensive adjustments. I know what I said weeks ago so you and pv dude can lay that to rest. Your team isn't proving anything to me sooo yeah. Good luck winning the whole thing!
I'm reaching? But it's what you said. The Bucks have the second best defense in the NBA and our offense is ranked in the Top half of the NBA. The Bulls evidently are proving something to you if you previously stated they are horrible and would lose in the 1st round but are now saying they will be in the Finals. You contradicted yourself.
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff

I'm reaching? But it's what you said. The Bucks have the second best defense in the NBA and our offense is ranked in the Top half of the NBA. The Bulls evidently are proving something to you if you previously stated they are horrible and would lose in the 1st round but are now saying they will be in the Finals. You contradicted yourself.
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff

No rings for the Bulls at the end of the day. I didn't know y'all would play a love-less cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back