Golden State and the Cavs in the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reaching? But it's what you said. The Bucks have the second best defense in the NBA and our offense is ranked in the Top half of the NBA. The Bulls evidently are proving something to you if you previously stated they are horrible and would lose in the 1st round but are now saying they will be in the Finals. You contradicted yourself.
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff

They went from No.2 in the league in defense last year to No. 11 this year, according to that link.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tom Thibodeau makes his last stand with the Bulls

By Adrian Wojnarowski
May 5, 2015 3:21 AM
Yahoo Sports

CLEVELAND – Outside the coach's office, there was life within the eyes of Tom Thibodeau. The possibilities percolated. For three years, the coach of these Chicago Bulls has come to the Eastern Conference playoffs with a battered roster bereft of Derrick Rose. For three years, they wondered whether they would ever be whole again, whether management's obsession with ousting Thibodeau would ever let him, let these players, make one more run for everything.

"They sense that you don't get these opportunities all the time," Thibodeau told Yahoo Sports late Monday. "You've got to make the most of them. These guys are starting to build a chemistry. Whatever our circumstances are, we've got to go.

…..

That's just a writer trying to be messy. Thibs might make some dumb decisions but he ain't going nowhere

Well I didn't expect Conley to return and be so effective this soon. Golden State is in trouble now. lol

Cavs made adjustments, flexed their muscles tonight. Proved they can win without love and jr. Interesting to see if jr tries to make up for the shots he didnt take in gm 1&2. I can see this going to 7

Heck no. He has done an outstanding job with the hand he has been dealt.

I don't have the power to fire thibs lmao. All I'm saying is the front office is looking for any reason to fire him. If he doesn't win it all he's done. It is now or never. He better start making in game adjustments because the Cavs can beat these suckas

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Heck no. He has done an outstanding job with the hand he has been dealt.

Thibs and the Bulls are not going to part ways because the team has underachieved or failed win a championship. Wins and losses aren't the issue.

The front office, led by John Paxson, does not like the way Thibs manages the team. They have been concerned about him grinding the team into the ground during the regular season where they have nothing left for the postseason.

The Bulls are the only team in the NBA that had minutes restrictions placed on players. Noah and Rose especially had a minutes limit this year. That was mandated by the front office. Pau Gasol expressed concern over the number of minutes he was player.

Jimmy Butler reportedly has been telling guys on other teams during games that he's tired but he, in a contract year, won't come out. He will play 42, 44, 46 or more minutes in a game.

Earlier this season, the players got upset with him after he called practice coming off a stretch where the team played four games in five nights. He's all about basketball. He always doesn't understand that guys need time to decompress during the season.

The front office has not been pleased with the rotation either.

They simply don't understand why Thibs will wait until there is an injury before young guys get playing time. Doug McDermott has played sparingly this season. Niko Mirotić's playing time has been inconsistent. He hasn't played much so far against Cleveland after having a great month in March.

There are a lot of issues that go far beyond just wins and losses as to why Thibs will be gone next year.

What? Ok. So they won last night. I'm not a fan of either team but the question is can Cleveland win 3 more without Love. Sure they have KP And Verajo(sp) but can they run with Pau and Noah. And I think whoever wins this one will win the East, so we'll have to see.

What? Ok. So they won last night. I'm not a fan of either team but the question is can Cleveland win 3 more without Love. Sure they have KP And Verajo(sp) but can they run with Pau and Noah. And I think whoever wins this one will win the East, so we'll have to see.
Dude, we blew them out from the start. They struggled to beat us the first game. We did this without Love and JR.

Thibs and the Bulls are not going to part ways because the team has underachieved or failed win a championship. Wins and losses aren't the issue.

The front office, led by John Paxson, does not like the way Thibs manages the team. They have been concerned about him grinding the team into the ground during the regular season where they have nothing left for the postseason.

The Bulls are the only team in the NBA that had minutes restrictions placed on players. Noah and Rose especially had a minutes limit this year. That was mandated by the front office. Pau Gasol expressed concern over the number of minutes he was player.

Jimmy Butler reportedly has been telling guys on other teams during games that he's tired but he, in a contract year, won't come out. He will play 42, 44, 46 or more minutes in a game.

Earlier this season, the players got upset with him after he called practice coming off a stretch where the team played four games in five nights. He's all about basketball. He always doesn't understand that guys need time to decompress during the season.

Tell those lazy azz young bucks to sucked that shat up. Those dudes are in the prime of their lives and are batching about being tired. Hell LBJ and DWade played 30+ minutes a game, been to four straight NBA finals, and the USA Olympic Team and you didn't hear them batching about being tired. Mofo talking about championship, but batching about playing too many minutes. Man please.

Tell those lazy azz young bucks to sucked that shat up. Those dudes are in the prime of their lives and are batching about being tired. Hell LBJ and DWade played 30+ minutes a game, been to four straight NBA finals, and the USA Olympic Team and you didn't hear them batching about being tired. Mofo talking about championship, but batching about playing too many minutes. Man please.

Are you really tone deaf or just play one on TV?

Dude, we blew them out from the start. They struggled to beat us the first game. We did this without Love and JR.

Ok. I was just asking. Don't have any hate for either Cleveland or Chicago. Hopefully yalls series will be as intense as the Clippers and the Spurs was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back