Golden State and the Cavs in the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bulls will be alright, they just couldn't buy a shot. Also who draws up the Cavs inbound plays? Talking about horrible. lol
Lebron definitely bailed them out. I still don't know how the Bulls let Lebron get enough space to catch and shoot the ball. I am keying in on him and making someone else take that shot.

The Bulls will be alright, they just couldn't buy a shot. Also who draws up the Cavs inbound plays? Talking about horrible. lol
Lebron definitely bailed them out. I still don't know how the Bulls let Lebron get enough space to catch and shoot the ball. I am keying in on him and making someone else take that shot.

That's actually the shot the Bulls want LeBron to take -- a fadeaway contested 20-footer. LeBron, through the first 4 games, had been shooting under 30 percent outside of 10 feet. He just made his last attempt in a big situation.

I'd love to see butler vs allen and the Gasol brothers. But, can the grizz/warriors get past the clippers? They're playing good ball

The Clippers (and the Wizards) are playing the best basketball of anyone in the postseason. If Blake and CP3 can continue this consistency, and Redick continues his hot shooting, they'll be hard to beat.

Lost in the LeBron dramatics at the end of the game was Derrick Rose crossin' up Shumpert and going strong over the LeBron at the rim to tie the game on the previous possession.

That's how playoff series should be. The stars of both teams deciding games at the end.

This was my first time watching D Rose play this year also. He looks good out there. I may start back watching the NBA one day.

Couldn't hate on the shot, especially after the one we got Friday night. We choked the game away after being up 11 late in the 3rd quarter. We had two LONNNGGGG scoring droughts in this game. Even with all of that we lost on a buzzer beater. Mike Dunleavy was bad this game, along with Mirotic, and no Pau. I like our chances to still wrap it up in 6 at the UC on Thursday. If it goes back to Cleveland for Game 7 we're done, especially with it being a 2:30 tip on ABC (can't remember the last time we won on a Sunday on ABC) Lol!

Couldn't hate on the shot, especially after the one we got Friday night. We choked the game away after being up 11 late in the 3rd quarter. We had two LONNNGGGG scoring droughts in this game. Even with all of that we lost on a buzzer beater. Mike Dunleavy was bad this game, along with Mirotic, and no Pau. I like our chances to still wrap it up in 6 at the UC on Thursday. If it goes back to Cleveland for Game 7 we're done, especially with it being a 2:30 tip on ABC (can't remember the last time we won on a Sunday on ABC) Lol!
I wish Thibs would have given Snell more playing time during the season and even in the playoffs. He can obviously contribute. Dunleavy belongs in a YMCA league. Nikola sucks on defense but hopefully he'll get better next season. I hope Pau can play tomorrow. We need the depth.

I wish Thibs would have given Snell more playing time during the season and even in the playoffs. He can obviously contribute. Dunleavy belongs in a YMCA league. Nikola sucks on defense but hopefully he'll get better next season. I hope Pau can play tomorrow. We need the depth.

We have the depth but Thibs is just refusing to use it. I can say I was a little pissed with Snell yesterday leaving J.R. Smith open on those three 3-pters he made... Lol!

On one hand, blatt says he drew up the play for LBJ but this says lbj overruled him, plus Jr calling the play blatt originally drew up"dumb" is just awful. You want the best basketball player in the world to inbound the ball? Smh sheesh. If blatt wants everyone to stop calling him a rookie then stop doing goofy rookie stuff! He's outta there

Believe-Memphis.gif

On one hand, blatt says he drew up the play for LBJ but this says lbj overruled him, plus Jr calling the play blatt originally drew up"dumb" is just awful. You want the best basketball player in the world to inbound the ball? Smh sheesh. If blatt wants everyone to stop calling him a rookie then stop doing goofy rookie stuff! He's outta there
Did you see the other times they tried to inbound the ball? I don't blame Lebron for overruling him. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back