Golden State and the Cavs in the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense whatsoever. It still doesn't change that fact of you claiming that the Bulls would beat the Cavs but now you want to call them terrible again.

Well you should've. Everyone was betting on it. You had a veteran coach that coached the team for five years get out coached by some rookie and a kidd.You had the better bench and were the healthiest team. Common sense would be the bulls. But here we are.

Ok that one was a troll. I didn't know the bulls would allow a hobbled kyrie to be effective but let's not act like you don't contradict yourself either. I don't have the time to search your posts but"sweep cavs" and "definitely win games 6&7" were things that you said.
Those are things that a fan says about his teams. I don't switch the things that I have said, I stand by them win or lose

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well you should've. Everyone was betting on it. You had a veteran coach that coached the team for five years get out coached by some rookie and a kidd.You had the better bench and were the healthiest team. Common sense would be the bulls. But here we are.
Even before all that you called the team terrible

Thibs has no imagination on offense and what really got me is the fact that Pau Gasol was clearly effective in the 1st half. He didn't play much in the 3rd. Why wait until knee deep in the 4th qtr to bring him back in the game? The team settled for jumpers instead of being aggressive by driving to the lane. If you end up being aggressive, you will at least get some calls going your way.

I gave Leonard his props but he didn't stop LeBron

Nobody is going to stop LeBron. You can't expect any defender to shutdown the best player in the world. But LeBron was well below average against Butler save for Game 5. He was the most inefficient he's ever been over the last four years.

Man, Chicago looked as if they didn't want it. I thought with Pau back in the line up that would give them some sort of a boost.

Atlanta is not done. They just had a bad second half in game one against the Wizards. When the Hawks are fully focused, they are unbeatable. It's annoying how you haters just willingly overlook their 60-win season where they spanked all of the teams that remain in the playoffs at least once during the regular season.

The Hawks will beat the Wiz in 5 or 6 games followed by beating Chicago or Cleveland in 6 or 7 games. They will then play Golden State in an exciting NBA Finals.

Welp...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Doc.... you should have stayed in Boston. Clippers looking back at Game 5 and 6(esp 6) and wondering WTF.

Poor ATL. They done snuck pass the Wizards and gave their fans false hope

Man that last shot even hurt me. I thought for sure Paul let the shot go just before the buzzer. That's a hurtful way to lose a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back