Golden State and the Cavs in the NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

11008473_1102492343112622_709814770576949640_n.jpg

Gotta give Lebron credit tonight. He didn't have Kyrie and the refs were trying to give the game to the bulls but he put it away...

I think the Bulls are going to choke again this year

Gotta give Lebron credit tonight. He didn't have Kyrie and the refs were trying to give the game to the bulls but he put it away...

BS. The Cavs shot twice as many free throws as the Bulls. The refs have been terrible this series both ways.

BS. The Cavs shot twice as many free throws as the Bulls. The refs have been terrible this series both ways.
This is the first game I watched. Not an NBA fan. Just seemed like the last four minutes, all the calls the were going for the bulls. I don't think u can call that an offensive foul on James and then have a no call on Noah.

Bulls had control of this game. Can't believe they couldn't close the deal.

This is the first game I watched. Not an NBA fan. Just seemed like the last four minutes, all the calls the were going for the bulls. I don't think u can call that an offensive foul on James and then have a no call on Noah.

Bulls had control of this game. Can't believe they couldn't close the deal.
Hopefully Gasol can play on Tuesday. Irving is obviously hurt and limited.

I agree the refs tried to give the game to the Bulls down the stretch.

Forget the refs. The Bulls had control and lost. Can't allow the best player in the world to have the chance to beat you. Gotta tip your cap to LeBron.

Last edited:
The Bulls offense is trash and Noah is washed. You have a hobbled LeBron, kyrie, and shump and fuggin lost the damn game. Noah missing 8 shots two feet from the rim is just unacceptable. This was the game that would've put this cavs team away,they were at their most vulnerable.Instead, LeBron showed the Bulls and rose that "he can do it too". Imagine if the Cavs had their starting PF smh. JR swish cooked Snell this game and made three big threes. Bulls shouldn't complain about the refs for the rest of the series. Did anybody see Blatt call a TO with none left? What. The. Hell. Is. He. Doing. Jeezus, what a disaster. Looks like neither team can win twice. Sticking with Cavs in seven. What's up with the warriors?

The Bulls offense is trash and Noah is washed. You have a hobbled LeBron, kyrie, and shump and fuggin lost the damn game. Noah missing 8 shots two feet from the rim is just unacceptable. This was the game that would've put this cavs team away,they were at their most vulnerable Instead, LeBron showed the Bulls and rose that "he can do it too". Imagine if the Cavs had their starting PF smh. JR swish cooked Snell this game and made tthree big threes. Bulls shouldn't complain about the refs for the rest of the series. Did anybody see Blatt call a TO with none left? What. The. Hell. Is. He. Doing. Jeezus, what a disaster. Looks like neither team can win twice. Sticking with Cavs in seven. What's up with the warriors?
You do realize you contradict yourself with this statement

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You do realize you contradict yourself with this statement

Couldn't even edit my post before you replied, should've known. You hate when I'm right lol but that's ok. Neither team can win twice SO FAR. Cavs in seven, what are you confused about? Is the format no longer 2-2-1-1-1 ? The bulls play better on the road, I can see them getting next game. What's the likelihood of LeBron losing a game 7 against THIS team?

Couldn't even edit my post before you replied, should've known. You hate when I'm right lol but that's ok.
Ha. You mean like how you said the Bulls would be out in the 1st rd? Lol yeah I went there. The refs have been terrible both ways this series

Ha. You mean like how you said the Bulls would be out in the 1st rd? Lol yeah I went there. The refs have been terrible both ways this series

Neither of these two teams are better than the Grizz
Both will/would lose in the finals, be real.

The Bulls and Grizzlies play similar styles of games. They like to make it ugly and physical. That series, if it were to happen, would probably be a toss up.

I keep telling you that you are contradicting yourself on here. You started this topic by saying the Warriors would win it all but now you talking like Memphis is coming out of the West since the Warriors are down in the series

Poor Hawks. No one seriously believed they stood a chance, even as a 1 seed.

I think Bulls will win because the cavs are broken up but they seem beatable after this.

I keep telling you that you are contradicting yourself on here. You started this topic by saying the Warriors would win it all but now you talking like Memphis is coming out of the West since the Warriors are down in the series

No. I'm saying bulls and the Cavs could not beat Memphis, who a few weeks ago were the least scariest team in the west.

The Bulls and Grizzlies play similar styles of games. They like to make it ugly and physical. That series, if it were to happen, would probably be a toss up.

I'd love to see butler vs allen and the Gasol brothers. But, can the grizz/warriors get past the clippers? They're playing good ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back