– Everyone who purchased a homecoming football game ticket will have the opportunity to receive a refund.
– Homecoming football game ticket refunds will be available at the JSU Athletic Ticket Office at the Lee E. Williams Athletics and Assembly on the JSU campus and at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium on the following days: Monday, Oct. 21 from noon to 6 pm and Tuesday (Oct. 22) and Wednesday (Oct. 23) from 10 am – 6 pm.
– Refunds for homecoming football game tickets purchased at JSU will occur at the JSU Ticket Office and refunds for homecoming football game tickets purchased at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium will take place at the stadium.
– The homecoming football game ticket will not be exchanged for an Alcorn State football game ticket.
– Everyone who comes for a homecoming football game ticket refund must provide a homecoming game ticket.
– At the time of refund, JSU will scan and keep the homecoming football game ticket.
– Those seeking refunds will be refunded the value of the ticket at the time othe ticket was purchased.
– For those from out-of-town, valid 2013 homecoming football game tickets can be mailed to (Jackson State University Division of Athletics Business Office, Lee E. Williams AAC, 1400 JR Lynch Street, PO Box 17810/ Jackson, MS 39217). Please include a return mailing address as well as a day-time contact phone number. Mailed in homecoming ticket refund requests will be processed between 4-6 weeks.
– For more information about the refund process call the JSU Athletics Business/Ticket Office at 601-979-2420 or visit jsutigers.com.
Courtesy: Jackson State Media Relations