SWAC 2013 Football Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GR,
At NO point did you lead or were in control of either of those games.
Yall weren't nearly as good as yall think. But then again, yall never are.

uum, that is part of our point. You didn't belong on the field with us. All we had to do was run the ball and ya'll would have lost by 3 TDs. We didn't give ourselves a chance. Just like last year, we started the season throwing the ball because that was our system left over from Earnest Wilson. We just scrapped that offense and got to Bham.

..and I don't know about anyone else but I am not saying ya'll did not deserve the 2010 or 2011 wins because you did. It's not your fault we had Wilson for an OC. Just like it's not our fault that ya'll have Kaiss and Ramsey. :snicker:

We don't dominate every sport but 9 times outta 10, you have to go thru JSU to win a championship. That's just the way it is.

You have to go through everyone to get a championship, especially on your side depending on the sport so try again.

Last edited:

You have to go through everyone to get a championship, especially on your side depending on the sport so try again.

So not true.. you not going to win in baseball or softball in the EAST unless u go thru JSU. Our bball team was a consistent #1-3 team most of Anderson's tenure. You not going to Bham (now Houston) from the EAST unless u go thru JSU. You won't win in golf unless u go thru JSU. The only sport JSU is not solid in right now is tennis. Everything else down to volleyball, u better be good enough to beat JSU if you plan to advance. #truth!

GR,
Yall weren't nearly as good as yall think. But then again, yall never are.

5073-obama-laughing.jpg

Attachments

• 5073-obama-laughing.jpg
    5073-obama-laughing.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
You just had to open your mouth. MikeBigg you are from Grambling. If I were from Grambling I would be too ashamed to talk about sports.

You talked crap when GSU slayed JSU time and time again in Football and Baseball so you won't GSU peeps to shut up for you? Many felt that JSU shoudl have never said anything towards GSU concerning football, etc Did you listen? No so what on earth would make you think someone would listen to you JSU clowns. You P!ssissippi mud puppies got life twisted I see. Go back under the tree, go back to sleep and conjure another dream like you all did wit the Dome Stadium. Let me see how many hit dogs that will holler over my statement with Mr. Busted Flip Flops.

:emlaugh:

Last edited:
You talked crap when GSU slayed JSU time and time again in Football and Baseball so you won't GSU peeps to shut up for you? Many felt that JSU shoudl have never said anything towards GSU concerning football, etc Did you listen? No so what on earth would make you think someone would listen to you JSU clowns. You P!ssissippi mud puppies got life twisted I see. Go back under the tree, go back to sleep and conjure another dream like you all did wit the Dome Stadium. Let me see how many hit dogs that will holler over my statement with Mr. Busted Flip Flops.

:emlaugh:

ya'll were not slaying us. YOU got slayed by JSU in Robinson last year. You even lost to the VALLEY and TXSo and SOUTHERN! How do you do that with a legend at the helm?

...also, we never managed to go 0-9 in the SWAC even under ****. Now go hush like GR has instructed you to do! :lol:

ya'll were not slaying us. YOU got slayed by JSU in Robinson last year. You even lost to the VALLEY and TXSo and SOUTHERN! How do you do that with a legend at the helm?

...also, we never managed to go 0-9 in the SWAC even under ****. Now go hush like GR has instructed you to do! :lol:

Not slaying yall? Remember JSU is only 3-14 against JSU since 2000 that's including last season, and overall we own yall in the major sport of the U.S. FOOTBALL, which is the basis of this thread, 22-40-1 against GSU which was stated earlier in this thread but you didn't get slayed. Even though we had the worst season in Grambling history, JSU is still our slutty tramp, you and everyone else just gave us a rare and I mean very rare beatdown during our down year, not easy to do that on someone's down year. I would love for JSU to try when we are strong because everyone knows JSU is very ineffective against us when we are clicking. Not slaying? How can I listen to Dumb & Dumber when they don't realize they have ben getting slayed for years, the record doesn't lie. Very sad how you all have given it up so easily over the years. Jackie Sue, Jackie Sue, Jackie Sue.:lol:

I know history makes you feel good but just like history time has passed you by. Grambling is the worst most mis managed school in the SWAC. You can't even keep up with the SWAC in academics or athletics. You need to quit embarrassing yourselves and quit wasting money with sports. Do yourself a favor and concentrate on academics eventhough Grambling is not good at that either. But if finishing in dead FN last in everything is appealing to you that's on you. I'm impressed that you try to back up Gramblings buffoonery

Not slaying yall? Remember JSU is only 3-14 against JSU since 2000 that's including last season, and overall we own yall in the major sport of the U.S. FOOTBALL, which is the basis of this thread, 22-40-1 against GSU which was stated earlier in this thread but you didn't get slayed. Even though we had the worst season in Grambling history, JSU is still our slutty tramp, you and everyone else just gave us a rare and I mean very rare beatdown during our down year, not easy to do that on someone's down year. I would love for JSU to try when we are strong because everyone knows JSU is very ineffective against us when we are clicking. Not slaying? How can I listen to Dumb & Dumber when they don't realize they have ben getting slayed for years, the record doesn't lie. Very sad how you all have given it up so easily over the years. Jackie Sue, Jackie Sue, Jackie Sue.:lol:

yeah, you have beat us.. not to the record you post but a lot... BUT again slaying is what happened to you in Robinson. ...not close wins like you typically get over JSU. You ain't good enough to "slay" us.

GSU doesn't stay down long, maybe in basketball but not football, have fun while it lasts and it won't be long before we are back to kicking JSU's azz on the gridiron.

Nice to see you and MB are not as much ashamed to show up on the sports board as you were from December to June.
To be frank with you usa today, Grambling may not be much better for quite some time. I won't even mention the other sports out of sheer respect for Eddie.:smh:

Too easy. lol

GSU doesn't stay down long, maybe in basketball but not football, have fun while it lasts and it won't be long before we are back to kicking JSU's azz on the gridiron.

How long is not too long? Hahahahahaha!! Jindal and Jr. got yall by the balls.

I'm know JSU wants us to stay down but it won't happen. I would want the team that has a series lead over down also, less worries and less competiton. Survival of the fittest lol.

Yes we should have. You never led. For a single minute. In either game. We were better. (actually 2010 should have been a blowout). Yall were undisciplined and just had Casey throwing til the cows came home.

MH, I guess the high road has passed you by. It took seven interceptions to beat JSU....SEVEN!! Our run game was torturing you in 2011 and you know it. We averaged five yards per carry but unfortunately we kept throwing the ball. You ended up winning in the closing minutes when Casey threw his seventh INT.
Last year, we took your lunch in Montgomery, even though you had all of that talent.

In 2010, you were given the game based on a fake spike by the refs. The two games you did win were basically flukes and you know it.

Now you have no QB. That will hurt you big time.

I'm know JSU wants us to stay down but it won't happen. I would want the team that has a series lead over down also, less worries and less competiton. Survival of the fittest lol.

Dude, you don't show up until football season. You may as well not show up at all for the next couple of years. A once proud program has sunk to the bottom in all phases.....athletically, academically and financially. This is so sad.

I wonder who else lost to SOUTHERN?

I know the Mighty JSU got upset by SU .. ok. We got that outta the way. But read the whole sentence and see how irrelevant that is. I know that was the crowning achievement of your season. :snicker:

Dude, you don't show up until football season. You may as well not show up at all for the next couple of years. A once proud program has sunk to the bottom in all phases.....athletically, academically and financially. This is so sad.

Your horns are showing. I know JSU hates GSU because we have kept our paws on your necks for a while so whats much more sad is when grown men show their hate like a scorned woman. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back