SWAC 2013 Football Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Mighty JSU got upset by SU .. ok. We got that outta the way. But read the whole sentence and see how irrelevant that is. I know that was the crowning achievement of your season. :snicker:

An upset is what jsu did to Grambling this year, but if the winning team holds the series record over the losing team, it's not an upset. You really need to look up the definition for the word "UPSET".

An upset is what jsu did to Grambling this year, but if the winning team holds the series record over the losing team, it's not an upset. You really need to look up the definition for the word "UPSET".

uum no dummy. GSU was 0-forever. They were supposed to lose. An upset was SU beating JSU .

Dude, you and that Jax dude are just about the only su folks bragging on a 4-7 record, but if that's all you have to talk about that's understandable. Hahahahahaha!!
4 and 7

Like you're doing? Hahahaha!!

I don't give JSU the attention like yall do GSU, never have, never will. I entertain you people. Big difference: there is nothing in Mississippi important for me to do so. Just looking at posts i have noticed JSU revolves around GSU and SU. May hurt to hear but it is true. You mention and focus on the Louisiana schools due to hate and envy. Someone from each school had to take lunch money and your girls lol. Something is up with the men in Mississippi, they hate more than women. smh

Last edited:
Dude, you and that Jax dude are just about the only su folks bragging on a 4-7 record, but if that's all you have to talk about that's understandable. Hahahahahaha!!
4 and 7

I didn't know the series only went back 11 years. I thought the series went back 57 years with SU having 29 wins and jsu having 28 wins.

I don't give JSU the attention like yall do GSU, never have, never will. I entertain you people. Big difference: there is nothing in Mississippi important for me to do so. Just looking at posts i have noticed JSU revolves around GSU and SU. May hurt to hear but it is true. You mention and focus on the Louisiana schools due to hate and envy. Someone from each school had to take lunch money and your girls lol. Something is up with the men in Mississippi, they hate more than women. smh

You guys are the butt of our jokes but what else is there to do from June to August? Laugh at you, that's what.

Now you guys have nothing to look forward to, nothing in football, nothing in basketball, nothing in baseball. It's time that you take ownership of this fact.

So you all of you from JSU are comedians? The schools i mentioned earlier JSU really do revolve around, even if due to jokes? Gotcha!!!! I see why logic is absent in the JSU people posts. Glad you were real for once. Keep it up. I will just sit here and read the rest for entertainment since you have told me you post for jokes on a sports board. Just shows the infatuation when you can't contain yourself lol. Have at it Bozo lol. If it's not relating to the topic i have to make sure i dont say nadda because i see JSU people can't focus. ADHD send help. You and your 1-Percenters thoroughly entertained me today.

So you all of you from JSU are comedians? The schools i mentioned earlier JSU really do revolve around, even if due to jokes? Gotcha!!!! I see why logic is absent in the JSU people posts. Glad you were real for once. Keep it up. I will just sit here and read the rest for entertainment since you have told me you post for jokes on a sports board. Just shows the infatuation when you can't contain yourself lol. Have at it Bozo lol. If it's not relating to the topic i have to make sure i dont say nadda because i see JSU people can't focus. ADHD send help. You and your 1-Percenters thoroughly entertained me today.

Your entire athletics program is entertaining.:lol:

In keeping on topic, where do you pick Grambling to finish in the West? Seriously.:snicker:

For years every non jsu-er has wondered how and why we operate the way we do. We are narcissistic by nature and we feel like we are #1 at all times regardless and if you are not talking about mighty jsu, then we will take the liberty of putting ourselves in the conversation and yall hate it. WE are arrogant, and we expect to be great EVERY YEAR. We expect to be undefeated and we also expect to beat everyone on our schedule, no matter who it is; none of yall mofos are special lol. If we think we are an 8-3 team then we are going to talk 8-3 type ish. But for the life of me, I can't understand why teams with losing records have anything to say to the defending east champions. When you are 0-9 and 4-7, what makes you think we care about ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. Your record speaks for itself...talk the type of noise that reflects your record, not history, has-beens or anything in the past. Gram and Su need to talk 0-9 and 4-7 cash money ish and quit pretending like this isn't 2013

For years every non jsu-er has wondered how and why we operate the way we do. We are narcissistic by nature and we feel like we are #1 at all times regardless and if you are not talking about mighty jsu, then we will take the liberty of putting ourselves in the conversation and yall hate it. WE are arrogant, and we expect to be great EVERY YEAR. We expect to be undefeated and we also expect to beat everyone on our schedule, no matter who it is; none of yall mofos are special lol. If we think we are an 8-3 team then we are going to talk 8-3 type ish. But for the life of me, I can't understand why teams with losing records have anything to say to the defending east champions. When you are 0-9 and 4-7, what makes you think we care about ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY. Your record speaks for itself...talk the type of noise that reflects your record, not history, has-beens or anything in the past. Gram and Su need to talk 0-9 and 4-7 cash money ish and quit pretending like this isn't 2013

Might be because we kicked the defending East champs a-- in their own stadium. Take this record in, 6-1. That is the record SU had against the "KINGS" of the SWAC in football, men's and women's basketball , and baseball. You mean to tell me our supposed sorry athletic teams from our supposed broke school still managed to only lose 1 time in 7 head-to-head matchups against JSU? I cannot seem to understand why you JSU folk continue to try and down our athletic department when we owned ya'll in all of the major sports.

Last edited:

Might be because we kicked the defending East champs a-- in their own stadium. Take this record in, 6-1. That is the record SU had against the "KINGS" of the SWAC in football, men's and women's basketball , and baseball. You mean to tell me our supposed sorry athletic teams from our supposed broke school still managed to only lose 1 time in 7 head-to-head matchups against JSU? I cannot seem to understand why you JSU folk continue to try and down our athletic department when we owned ya'll in all of the major sports.

:lol: :lol:

Now back to the topic:

East:

1. Alabama State- This team has too much talent. They should at least be able to win the East with all of the talent they have.

2. Jackson State

3. Alabama A&M- Anthony Jones always seems to pull off some surprises to keep his job. lol

4. Alcorn State

5. Valley

West:

1. UAPB- until SU proves they can beat UAPB, I will keep them in this top spot.

2. Southern- We will definitely have the offense to win, but can our defense rise to the occasion to put us over the top?

3. Prairie View- Pretty much the same as SU, good offense, but very questionable defense.

4. Grambling- I don't see them staying down for another losing season. I think you will see them take a big leap up this season.

5. Texas Southern

It does sounds like they are always screaming for some type of relevance.

So number 1

You put PB over SU because you haven't beaten them in a while....why did you put SU over PV since you haven't beaten them in 5 years?

So number 1

You put PB over SU because you haven't beaten them in a while....why did you put SU over PV since you haven't beaten them in 5 years?

You said it yourself, even though this guy is gone, he said Southern will be 12-0
Loser-2.jpg

4 and 7

Holup...using this same reasoning, recall 2009 when JSU went 3-7 and yall were all on this board saying, SU is included in that 3.

Pot kettle...smh

Remember this??

And YOU still don't get it.....YOU lost to that 3-7 team, so accept it. hahahahaha......hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Last edited:
I didn't know the series only went back 11 years. I thought the series went back 57 years with SU having 29 wins and jsu having 28 wins.

Man that is the JSU way. Take a certain set of parameters and use it to their advantage. :smh: You know... "Go back 10 years! Go Back 20." "Go back 36 years!" Blah Blah Blah.

They ignore the OVERALL fact that SU owns them. :lol:

So number 1

Because Pine Bluff is the defending champion of the conference and that game is on the road, while we play PV at Mumford this year, that is why. With the team I am expecting us to have, I don't think folks are going to just come into Mumford and walk out victorious like they did under Stump. I really believe our coaching is much, much better than past years.

Last edited:
Because Pine Bluff is the defending champion of the conference and that game is on the road, while we play PV at Mumford this year, that is why. With the team I am expecting us to have, I don't think folks are going to just come into Mumford and walk out victorious like they did under Stump. I really believe our coaching is much, much better than past years.

Dude, yall say this EVERY year. You guys just come up with stuff to get your hopes up only to see them dashed.
I didn't realize you hadn't beaten PV in five years. You got throttled by PB last year. You'll be third at best this year in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back