Southern Heritage Classic Part 2

I don’t think anyone is mad. He was just telling you that you were wrong @The Professor lol. As I’ve said before, Prime can say and do as he pleases. He still has a boss who’s name is AD Robinson. If AD Robinson sees fit for us to play those FBS games then that’s what we gone do. Prime ain’t AD and I think that’s what y’all keep missing lol. He may have a platform to say and do what he wants in the media but at the end of the day he still has a boss that makes decisions above his head at JSU lol.

Does this answer your questions?

I don’t think anyone is mad. He was just telling you that you were wrong @The Professor lol. As I’ve said before, Prime can say and do as he pleases. He still has a boss who’s name is AD Robinson. If AD Robinson sees fit for us to play those FBS games then that’s what we gone do. Prime ain’t AD and I think that’s what y’all keep missing lol. He may have a platform to say and do what he wants in the media but at the end of the day he still has a boss that makes decisions above his head at JSU lol.

If I'm wrong then ok. But Coach Prime says one thing and the AD does another. That's why people are asking questions

If I'm wrong then ok. But Coach Prime says one thing and the AD does another. That's why people are asking questions

Maybe that’s because y’all let his opinion hold too much weight in your own minds. I have no issue with what Prime says and does cause at the end of the day that’s who he is regardless of how we feel about it. But I still know AD Robinson has a plan and goal for our athletic Dept he’s aiming for above all that. Y’all get so caught up in Prime and what he’s doing y’all forget our AD has an entire athletic Dept with 16 other sports he has to think about outside of football lol

Coach Prime hired Sept 2020

Contracts were announced on 9/23/21 for Texas State and ULM

Coach Prime called FBS games sellouts on 12/28/21

So the question is if Coach Prime feels that FBS games are sellouts and all money ain't good money, then why schedule those 2 FBS games then?

No one is trying to keep up with Coach Prime and JSU but when he's in the news cycle for HBCU sports every 24 hrs , why be mad that people are discussing it? Is this what you wanted , attention on your program and school

I didn't know Coach Prime was head football coach and Athletic Director. Thanks for educating me I was totally clueless. I was also unaware that contracts are signed the same day they are announced, wow, eye opening.

Last edited:

Bruh lol.

Facts lol. They talk about him more than any JSU folks I know.

Ron Burgundy What GIF

I didn't know Coach Prime was head football coach and Athletic Director. Thanks for educating me I was totally clueless. I was also unaware that contracts are signed the same day they are announced, wow, eye opening.

Not our fault your coach and AD aren't speaking the same language. Is what it is lol

Not our fault you thought he was the person that signed JSU to those FBS contracts (that were signed before him). That's your misunderstanding

Never said Deion did. But he went right out and spoke negatively about it. Which some may seem as weird. But hey. If yall like it I love it, just enjoying the show

Not our fault your coach and AD aren't speaking the same language. Is what it is lol

They don’t have too lol. They both know who’s in charge and makes the ultimate decisions at the end of the day which is what I love about them 😂. All Y’all think black folks gotta agree and adhere to everything on one accord and be yes men, instead of working together while also knowing how to agree to disagree without it affecting relationships and business. Y’all could learn a lot from AD & Prime 😂

What does any of that crap y'all going back and forth about has to do with the SHC?

Crash Dammit GIF by Paramount Network
You know how this thing goes, Fi. Nurf Cackylacky people don't like that white conference cause it's boring. Want to be in black folks business in the SWAC. Comes here talking with their "Deion" talk to try to get us rowd' up. They be loud and wrong. We prove their wrongness. Topic gets off track. Fi comes close topic thread. End of Story.

You know how this thing goes, Fi. Nurf Cackylacky people don't like that white conference cause it's boring. Want to be in black folks business in the SWAC. Comes here talking with their "Deion" talk to try to get us rowd' up. They be loud and wrong. We prove their wrongness. Topic gets off track. Fi comes close topic thread. End of Story.
LOL.

Aggies will have plenty of things to deal with of their own soon enough.

Per the contract, JSU has given notice and is playing this year so the shc has time to find JSU’s replacement. JSU gave proper notice to TSU and Fred a year in advance after scheduling conflicts became resolved this year when JSU breached. JSU is also paying the money to breach which is all in writing of said contract. So, what is this lawsuit exactly accomplishing outside of making jsu pay more money in a short period the shc hasn’t nearly paid JSU in 3 decades. This was handled by us playing this year and money being paid out to leave. This is a smear campaign and greed because the shc is dead. Even Tennessee State has gone on record about also losing interest in the current shc’ structure. This is a waste of time.

How do you feel about ncats first year in a new conference?

About as I expected. We didn't rise to the occasion because we weren't prepared mentally. Underestimated folks cause of what we did in the MEAC. They didn't care

Volleyball, Track and Field were ready.

Other sports thought it was gonna be a cakewalk

Per the contract, JSU has given notice and is playing this year so the shc has time to find JSU’s replacement. JSU gave proper notice to TSU and Fred a year in advance after scheduling conflicts became resolved this year when JSU breached. JSU is also paying the money to breach which is all in writing of said contract. So, what is this lawsuit exactly accomplishing outside of making jsu pay more money in a short period the shc hasn’t nearly paid JSU in 3 decades. This was handled by us playing this year and money being paid out to leave. This is a smear campaign and greed because the shc is dead. Even Tennessee State has gone on record about also losing interest in the current shc’ structure. This is a waste of time.

Yea. He mad because the gravy train ending and he’s been exposed. It’ll all be behind us soon and we’ll be good. Fred… on the other hand…… Bye Fred! 😎

So… umm… Fred Jones will make sure Jackson State plays Tennessee State in Memphis through 2024, eh?

It’s either that or $3.6 million + legal fees, I suppose.

And Fred really wants to catch Charlie’s fade and throw hands. Legally, of course.

So… umm… Fred Jones will make sure Jackson State plays Tennessee State in Memphis through 2024, eh?

It’s either that or $3.6 million + legal fees, I suppose.

And Fred really wants to catch Charlie’s fade and throw hands. Legally, of course.
Not going to happen.

Back