SCG Race

If Alcorn loses to AAMU, Alcorn must beat Valley and Jackson St. while needing Jackson St. to beat AAMU. However if AAMU loses to Alcorn this Saturday, they are out. AAMU had the easiest SWAC schedule due to the fact that they didn't have to play 2 of the top 4 teams in the SWAC (Grambling, Prairie View)

With the update from last week's games.

Grambling 55% (at UAPB, at Alabama St., Bayou Classic)
Southern 35% (Prairie View, at Texas Southern, Bayou Classic)
Prairie View 5% (at Southern, UAPB, at Texas Southern)
UAPB 5% (Grambling, at Prairie View, Texas Southern)
Texas Southern - Eliminated

EAST

Alcorn 40% (AAMU, MVSU, at Jackson St.)
AAMU 25% (at Alcorn, Jackson St.)
JSU 15% (Alabama St., at AAMU, Alcorn)
MVSU 10% (Texas Southern, at Alcorn, Jackson St)
Alabama St. 10% (at Jackson St., Grambling, at MVSU)

The teams on the Hotseat this week are

(AAMU - If they lose to Alcorn they are out)
(Jackson St. - If they lose to Alabama St. and Alcorn beats AAMU)
(Alabama St. - If they lose to Jackson St. and Alcorn beats AAMU)
(MVSU - If they lose to Texas Southern and Alcorn beats AAMU)
(UAPB - If they lose to Grambling)
(Prairie View - If they lose to Southern or If Grambling beats UAPB)

I know we are not eliminated but we need a lot of help. One more game of QB musical chairs and TxSU might put us out of our misery smh

And we play ASU at home that last game

With the update from last week's games.

Grambling 55% (at UAPB, at Alabama St., Bayou Classic)
Southern 35% (Prairie View, at Texas Southern, Bayou Classic)
Prairie View 5% (at Southern, UAPB, at Texas Southern)
UAPB 5% (Grambling, at Prairie View, Texas Southern)
Texas Southern - Eliminated

EAST

Alcorn 40% (AAMU, MVSU, at Jackson St.)
AAMU 25% (at Alcorn, Jackson St.)
JSU 15% (Alabama St., at AAMU, Alcorn)
MVSU 10% (Texas Southern, at Alcorn, Jackson St)
Alabama St. 10% (at Jackson St., Grambling, at MVSU)

The teams on the Hotseat this week are

(AAMU - If they lose to Alcorn they are out)
(Jackson St. - If they lose to Alabama St. and Alcorn beats AAMU)
(Alabama St. - If they lose to Jackson St. and Alcorn beats AAMU)
(MVSU - If they lose to Texas Southern and Alcorn beats AAMU)
(UAPB - If they lose to Grambling)
(Prairie View - If they lose to Southern or If Grambling beats UAPB)
AAMU could make things interesting if they win this weekend.

then TXSU if we get by PV

Exactly. Can't put the cart before the horse.

Trip thing is I don't know which PV squad will show up for SU. If Howard is decently healthy, I don't see us putting up too much of a fight but I still believe our DL is our strongest attr on defense. Offensively? I don't know what to say. We're using 3 qbs and great offensive play-calling predictability (we true panthers can tell when a run or pass is about to occur simply based on personnel in the game smh).

Trip thing is I don't know which PV squad will show up for SU. If Howard is decently healthy, I don't see us putting up too much of a fight but I still believe our DL is our strongest attr on defense. Offensively? I don't know what to say. We're using 3 qbs and great offensive play-calling predictability (we true panthers can tell when a run or pass is about to occur simply based on personnel in the game smh).
U aint lying looking at PV against Sam Houston i thought yall were the best team in the conference. Whats happen to u guys?

Our line has done a fine job on both sides sooooooo

AAMU could make things interesting if they win this weekend.

If AAMU where to beat Alcorn it would be interesting. Neither Alcorn, Alabama St., or Alabama A&M would control their own destiny. Alcorn would need AAMU to lose. AAMU would need Alabama St. to lose. Alabama St. would need Alcorn to lose. If it came down to a 3 way tie between Alcorn, Alabama St., and AAMU, AAMU would have to beat Alcorn by 10+ points to win the tiebreaker

can't blame us for being bored this year, but honestly only 2 teams act like they really want to play in the final SCG game

Actually GRAMFAM thinks that we have been playing below our standards. We look at some of our scores and say "Really"....we are extremely critical of our team. Yet, I think there are a number of schools in the SWAC who wish they had our squad.

No comment

LOL...I feel you.

Back