SCG Race

Founder, with ALL of our faults, JSU is still probably a top 5 SWAC team in the last 5 years and a probably the top 2 SWAC team in the last 10 years. You can try to down our accomplishments all you want but we had the most stable university and athletics program in the conference until about 3 years ago... and we are STILL the best overall university bar none!

LOL...next year you will say 11 years in order to keep that one championship in 2007 relevant. I stated FOOTBALL not all that other you want to add. Your team has SUCKED since Comegy left. Mediocre defines your football program.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now that all games have been played this week, 5 teams got eliminated today (AAMU, Jackson St., MVSU, Prairie View, UAPB). It is now between Alcorn/Alabama St. from the EAST and Southern/Grambling from the WEST.

Grambling 55% (at Alabama St., Bayou Classic)
Southern 45% (at Texas Southern, Bayou Classic)

Alcorn 95% (MVSU, at Jackson St.)
Alabama St. 5% (Grambling, at MVSU)

So you are telling me JSU has zero chance of winning the CB??? This can't be right. I'm sure TP has an answer for this, like the NCAA will immediately ban 9 SWAC schools for post-season play except JSU. Isn't that right TP???

@Tigerpride

Last edited:
Back