NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Smh

I really don't know why and understand how ppl can put Lebron ahead of Jordan after watching these 2 games...

Game 1 dude took a fade away 3 pointer LOL...really?

Jordan would have never attempted no shat like that...then he passed the ball to Jones in the corner..which he got saved by the pg...smh..dude will never be as great as Jordan

Jordan didn't make every game winning shot. And I never saw him carry a team this "average" in the finals.

He hasn't looked like an MVP yet this series. LBJ is showing how you can Dominate even when your shot isn't falling.

How by bullying his way on the 'left' block Lol..ok bruh...

You do know most of his points came on ISOs and that stats chart they put up was horrible compared to when he got his points 'on the move'

How by bullying his way on the 'left' block Lol..ok bruh...

You do know most of his points came on ISOs and that stats chart they put up was horrible compared to when he got his points 'on the move'

He also got the shit fouled out of him multiple times. And I don't really care about shot charts and the like. He's doing what he has to do to help his team win. Jordan's shot charts didn't look all that great either in his last finals.

He also got the shit fouled out of him multiple times. And I don't really care about shot charts and the like. He's doing what he has to do to help his team win. Jordan's shot charts didn't look all that great either in his last finals.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't expect it to look great dude was 36 years old lol...come on dude..playing on an 'average' team...

Everybody gets foul, so let's not go there..

Put it like this, Jordan would have never taken a fade away 3 pointer,

The East back then wasn't as daunting for Jordan after the C's and the Pistons fell off.

Huh?

Dude you had John Starks, Ewing and the Knicks
Reggie Miller - Rick Smith, the Davis Boys and the Pacers
Miami Heat - with Alonzo Morning and Hardaway
Atlanta Hawks -Steve Smith - Mookie Blaylock - Mutumbo
Orlando - Shaq and Penny
The Baby Bullets- with Webber, Howard, Rod Strictland
Cleveland Cavs- Mark Price, Terrell Brandon
Charlotte- Larry Johnson, Bobby Phills,

What is you saying Lol...cut it out dude

Huh?

Orlando - Shaq and Penny

Huh??? Mookie Blaylock? Terrell Brandon??? LOL@ that list. How much time did you spend on that? Lol

Huh?

Orlando - Shaq and Penny

The Baby Bullets? The Hawks? You're gonna justify your point with those teams the Bulls had no trouble dispatching in the playoffs?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Baby Bullets? The Hawks? You're gonna justify your point with those teams the Bulls had no trouble dispatching in the playoffs?

Those teams would beat Today's Cavs..let me just say that...

Orlando team would beat today's cavs
The knicks team would beat today's cavs
the Pacers
All the teams I mentioned would be the Cav's team today lol

Huh?

Orlando - Shaq and Penny

These teams are definitely more competitive that the teams today.

Who on the Cavs today could guard Ewing? I'll wait, and I'm talking 95 Ewing 35 years old...
That team wouldn't even make the Finals today.

If they were in the East they would and they would beat again the Cavs like I said

I see some of yall just and I mean just like in 2004 started watching NBA lol..yall need to do some homework on what I'm saying

Dude laugh at Mookie Blaylock and Terrell Brandon..prolly never even heard of them folks LOL..smh..

You forgot Haywood Workman lol.

This years Atlanta squad had 4 all-stars. So whatever. The east is weak, no doubt about that. But the NBA as a whole is much much stronger now than it was in the mid-late 90s. Way more players, better athletes, even better coaching. I remember a barely .500 knick team making the finals when their best players were Latrell Sprewell and a broken down Larry Johnson. I remember those Pacer teams that pushed the Bulls being full of past their prime golden oldies like Chris Mullen, Rik Smits and Mark Jackson. The 1997-98 versions of those guys wouldn't be able to make it in today's NBA.

If Jordan had lost Pippen or Rodman in either of those years, they wouldn't have made it to the finals, much less win a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back