NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'll tell you what. He played one hell of a game until he went to the floor. If he's out for the rest of the series, I can't even think of who other than LBJ that can run the offense. He can only do so much and needs rest. From now on, Blatt better monitor minutes before his team runs out of gas because the Warriors are deep and they will send waves of players in that can score from anywhere. They didn't even play well early in the 1st half due to a combination of giving up/missing open shots and Cleveland's defense, but when they are on fire you better pray because it will get Forrest Whitaker and Whoopi Goldberg love child ugly... #PrayForKyrie

The game plan was quite simple. .Let LBJ go for 40 and shut everyone else down. The warriors are too deep and talented. They'll finish in five if not a sweep.

This is like a boxing match. The first round bell just ranged to end the first round. The boxers were feeling each other out. I expect for Cleveland to come out round two swinging and connecting.

I predicted that if the Cavs won the first game they will win in 6. I predict Cavs in 7.

I think that Kyre's injury is a big one but he will be back for the last 3.

If Kyrie Irving can't play, this series is over. The Cavs will not win regardless of how LeBron plays if there aren't major contributions of others.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I would have felt much better with Kyrie shooting a 20 foot fade away over Lebron (I know he has hit those before but that's not his strength).

Coach James needs to have some balls and see if they can get by Game 2 without Kyrie. A hobbled Kyrie won't do any good against Steph or Klay. Take your chances with Shumpert and/or JR Smith/Deli (as Golic would call him) and tell Lebron to drive more.

I would have felt much better with Kyrie shooting a 20 foot fade away over Lebron (I know he has hit those before but that's not his strength).

Coach James needs to have some balls and see if they can get by Game 2 without Kyrie. A hobbled Kyrie won't do any good against Steph or Klay. Take your chances with Shumpert and/or JR Smith/Deli (as Golic would call him) and tell Lebron to drive more.

Can't expect him to do it without Irving. Not against a really good Warriors team.

The only way Golden State loses this series is if they just plain choke.(like the Hawks and Bulls) Their depth is the key to winning this series. They can send a wave of players on the court and score from anywhere while Cleveland will get worn down.

Can't expect him to do it without Irving. Not against a really good Warriors team.

I understand that but he hasn't been 100% since the Boston series. Now that we know that he won't be around for the rest of the series, we can see what they can do with a (relatively) healthy Deli or JR Smith rather than a hobbled Kyrie and making sure he gets his.

If they lose game 2, it's probably over with but I doubt after this Kyrie news, no one would hold it against him with 2 All Stars gone.

If Kyrie Irving can't play, this series is over. The Cavs will not win regardless of how LeBron plays if there aren't major contributions of others.

They likely weren't winning regardless. The injury to Kyrie is probably just the difference between getting swept and losing in five or six.

At some point the cavs must address Irving and his injury prone nature. For a young guy he's more banged up than Dwyane Wade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back