NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
He beat the Pacers like that one year. Drove to the rim at the buzzer. Of course the pacers didn't have their rim protector in the game. GS was smart enough to keep Bigut in the game. Lebron took the worst possible shot. They should've called a TO and drawn up something else. Assuming they had one.

That "play" (a term I'm using lightly) was typical Cleveland late game offense. They had already taken a time out to "draw" up the play you saw.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A deep turnaround fade away jumper is not a play. That is the worst shot in basketball.

Obviously but it's how they do things. Just think back to the fourth quarter. How may times did Cleveland do nothing more than run one pick and roll into an isolation?

Obviously but it's how they do things. Just think back to the fourth quarter. How may times did Cleveland do nothing more than run one pick and roll into an isolation?

That's why if Cleveland had a real coach instead of just Coach James I would have felt better about that late game situation.

I'm just not willing to bet against Lebron James until I see what happens tonight. They've played well without Kyrie before so tonight won't be foreign to them. What makes me lose some hope is that will Coach James adjust tonight or continue to play Hero ball and get swept

LBJ got that scrub azz white guy Tomofey Mozgov looking like an all-star. He knows how to play with LBJ. Second straight double double. He has been the second best player for Cleveland in the Finals.

This game couldn't have gone better for Cleveland to steal. They're going to struggle to hit 90 without Kyrie but a game in the 80s is totally doable. I'm not sure they can get another one like this.

Curry possibly could have went for a layup and drew the foul, but chose to kick it to an inconsistent shooter for a corner 3.

I'm just not willing to bet against Lebron James until I see what happens tonight. They've played well without Kyrie before so tonight won't be foreign to them.

Quoted for emphasis.

Not saying that the Cavs will win the series but they are better defensively with a healthy Delly. Mozgov is a double double machine and freaking James Jones was the X Factor.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Looks like the NBA is trying to brand a light skinned, not tats, family as the new face of the NBA.
I was getting worried for a minute, the refs were looking like swac officials for while there. I guess during one of those time outs they were reminded this game is being televised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back