NBA Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And I don't know what Steve Kerr was thinking on that last play. Out of the timeout you have Curry and Thompson right by each other?

39 -16-11 That's pretty good stuff. I've never seen one man carry a team like this in the finals.

Curry missed more three pointers than any player in NBA history. The pressure is getting to him. It's hard being the best.

Curry missed more three pointers than any player in NBA history. The pressure is getting to him. It's hard being the best.
I won't go that far. He had 1 bad game which can happen to players that are high-volume shooters. It was just like I said earlier, LeBrick and company have to hope that Curry has horrible shooting nights for them to win any games. Chances are Curry isn't going to shoot like that again.

I won't go that far. He had 1 bad game which can happen to players that are high-volume shooters.

Curry was pretty much invisible in Game 1 as well. Irving getting hurt might be a blessing in disguise for Cleveland since he is a big liability on defense. Dellavedova is a good scrappy defensive player.

Tremendous gritty win by Cleveland but it doesn't appear to be sustainable. LeBron had already played 95 of 106 minutes.

Curry was pretty much invisible in Game 1 as well. Irving getting hurt might be a blessing in disguise for Cleveland since he is a big liability on defense. Dellavedova is a good scrappy defensive player.

Curry has 26 in Game 1. Stop with the silly narratives. He's not gonna miss all of his threes for the remainder of the series.

Beans, I am pulling for yall man but there is noway Lebron can win with this crew around him man. If he wins a title with this crew, dayum everything else, he gone be top 3 imo.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Good game last night. Had JR Smith not got those last 2 or 3 stupid fouls, the game would have been over in regulation. My question is why isn't Shawn Marion and Mike Miller coming off the bench and giving some quick shots?

You know, sorta like what Steve Kerr did for the Bulls in the mid to late 90's? Are they hurt?

Good game last night. Had JR Smith not got those last 2 or 3 stupid fouls, the game would have been over in regulation. My question is why isn't Shawn Marion and Mike Miller coming off the bench and giving some quick shots?

You know, sorta like what Steve Kerr did for the Bulls in the mid to late 90's? Are they hurt?

Did you see mike miller stumbling around the court like an old man at the ymca?

The games I did catch, I didn't see him play.
Mike Miller looks like he's bout to break down whenever he steps on the court. I think Marion would able to play for the Cavs when the Warriors try to go small ball.

Smh

I really don't know why and understand how ppl can put Lebron ahead of Jordan after watching these 2 games...

Game 1 dude took a fade away 3 pointer LOL...really?

Jordan would have never attempted no shat like that...then he passed the ball to Jones in the corner..which he got saved by the pg...smh..dude will never be as great as Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back