Mathieu kicked off the team at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Mathieu kicked off the team?

Has there ever been a SWAC Football Season as Entertaining lately? Alabama State Has Cromwell, JSU has Clayton Moore, Alcorn has a White Head Coach, Valley is winning again, and Doug is at Grambling.

This is the excitement that SWAC Football has needed in order to better market the product and get potential sponsorship clients to at least view us for consideration.
You know BH, normally I overlook your posts because of the pure sensationalism of them, but you seem to make a good point here! :tup:

I wonder if the administrations are good enough when it comes to marketing and public relations. I will not hold my breath.

This is sad.................Slobbering all over a guy who just got kicked off a team 2 hours ago. :lol:
And don't even think about mentioning JSU and Casey. Casey spent 2 years at a JUCO proving himself before he came our way. :lol:

Seems like all those ass whippings at St. Aug. really didn't help some people.

Here you go with this crap. You just had to bring St Augustine in the picture. Just know during Tyrann's time at the Aug, the Josephites suspended paddling. St.Aug after Katrina was totally different.

You know Miles made the same call to Jacksonville State like Ryan P...:emlaugh:

I first thought if his name when I heard about Mathieu being kicked off of the team.

See when you get in trouble once...then you do it again....then you do it AGAIN. No matter where you go, you will be a problem.

This is what is going through a lot of coaches' minds and why they will stay away from him.

Here you go with this crap. You just had to bring St Augustine in the picture. Just know during Tyrann's time at the Aug, the Josephites suspended paddling. St.Aug after Katrina was totally different.

Sure they did.

Who said it was drugs lol
more like contact with an agent

I don't think it was drugs given the NCAA rules of drug abuse. Please remember that Les Miles' statement was written by LSU public relations and they were extremely specific that it was a team "rules" violation. Believe me if it was an NCAA violation they would have stated as such and there is a difference.

So the real reason may not have been stated in order that Matheiu can move on with his life.

Some places are saying it was for a 3rd failed drug test. If that is true he can't play for ANY NCAA school after failing a 3rd test.

Now, Mathieu's eligibility to play elsewhere is in question. As Bruce Feldman of CBSSports.com points out, if Mathieu did fail a third test, he would not be eligible to play at another NCAA school.

Tigerdroppings is starting an All kicked off LSU team!!! (its actually pretty impressive)

Some places are saying it was for a 3rd failed drug test. If that is true he can't play for ANY NCAA school after failing a 3rd test.

Wowww!!!

I sure hope this is not his THIRD FAILED TEST!!!!!! What do these young kids be thinking nowadays.. GEESH

Last edited:

That's true which is why I stated that LSU never stated it was for a NCAA violation but team rules.

I don't think it was drugs given the NCAA rules of drug abuse. Please remember that Les Miles' statement was written by LSU public relations and they were extremely specific that it was a team "rules" violation. Believe me if it was an NCAA violation they would have stated as such and there is a difference.

So the real reason may not have been stated in order that Matheiu can move on with his life.

You don't think drug use could be a team rules violation?

You don't think drug use could be a team rules violation?

I'm a stickler with words. Especially in situations like this. That is a team rules violation but my point is Les Miles stated it was a team rules violation but not NCAA Violation. I mean you can kick a player off your team who has not violated any NCAA rules but violated a team rule. So I'm just wondering.

Not disagreeing with you just wondering...:tup:

Lmao

dude said "The Honey Badger doesn't care"

smh...ego is on Cinemax

Lmfao

Tigerdroppings is starting an All kicked off LSU team!!! (its actually pretty impressive)

That list probably consist of majority Black athletes and damn near every position on the team.

Please post the list when you get the chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back