Mathieu kicked off the team at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mathieu kicked off the team?

For a player that failed a drug test for the 3rd time?

It's funny how folks don't understand economics...

2nd time around he failed...how did that hurt him or the LSU program????

I'll wait..

and honestly if it wasn't blown up...this wouldn't even be an issue

Last edited:

Man, when college sports fans find out a talented athlete might be on the market, they act like Jerry Sandusky at a Boys Scout meeting.

lmao at these people losing their mind over this.....news ain't been out an hr yet...and u got mofos buying season tickets cause of a rumor he coming on the yard. :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

Finalist Heishman Candidate as a Soph. yall acting like dude is a bum lol...

Saying dude wouldn't have a impact on things smh...again I see what schools I'm trying to convince

I give in..yall right..I'm wrong lol

lmao at these people losing their mind over this.....news ain't been out an hr yet...and u got mofos buying season tickets cause of a rumor he coming on the yard. :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

:lol:

Got State farm upping the money for the BC too. :lol:

Has there ever been a SWAC Football Season as Entertaining lately? Alabama State Has Cromwell, JSU has Clayton Moore, Alcorn has a White Head Coach, Valley is winning again, and Doug is at Grambling.

This is the excitement that SWAC Football has needed in order to better market the product and get potential sponsorship clients to at least view us for consideration.

:lol:

Got State farm upping the money for the BC too. :lol:

Hey 83, i just heard that State Farm heard that Tyran Mathieu might go to Southern, so they are going to re-sign with the Bayou Classic only if both teams change their Mascot to the Honeybadger for the next 2 yrs....LMAO

I think he would be a problem at SU also.

Yep. If he likes smoking that herb. He will not be able to stay on anyone's team. They have drug tests at all levels that fall under NCAA guidelines. Stump already said he didn't have an interest in the kid that Arkansas State let go that played at Auburn. Said he couldn't bring a kid like that into the program.

Hey 83, i just heard that State Farm heard that Tyran Mathieu might go to Southern, so they are going to re-sign with the Bayou Classic only if both teams change their Mascot to the Honeybadger for the next 2 yrs....LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh lawd........... Guess people gotta have hope. :lol:

Yep. If he likes smoking that herb. He will not be able to stay on anyone's team. They have drug tests at all levels that fall under NCAA guidelines. Stump already said he didn't have an interest in the kid that Arkansas State let go that played at Auburn. Said he couldn't bring a kid like that into the program.

Do you think from a fan view, will bringing dude in help the program. I mean just from a fan scope

Has there ever been a SWAC Football Season as Entertaining lately? Alabama State Has Cromwell, JSU has Clayton Moore, Alcorn has a White Head Coach, Valley is winning again, and Doug is at Grambling.

This is the excitement that SWAC Football has needed in order to better market the product and get potential sponsorship clients to at least view us for consideration.

You know BH, normally I overlook your posts because of the pure sensationalism of them, but you seem to make a good point here! :tup:

JSU Coach Darrin Hayes went to high school with the Honey Badger's mom....

Last edited:

Guys, Eric Bishoff of WCW (World Championship Wrestling. He was the President, said it best)

"Controversy Creates Cash"

Who are the other five guys that got run with him?

The hell with what Dr. Brown is saying about that "Knowledge and Character" Shat. People Don't care about that shat between the lines. They care about that SCORE on THE SCOREBOARD. Brown put you in this tough position and you have to do what you have to do to start winning NOW.

There is nothing wrong with at least talking with Tyrann. Hell, Alabama State got Cromwell. Why can't we take a chance on Matheiu?

You would think he would want to stay in BR to still be in the area, not really sure. Me personally I would try a change of scenery just to get away from the madness. Hope he does come to a SWAC school though :tup:

If I'm Coach Hopson, this is how I recruit The Honey Badger...

1. Find the Names of EVERY Alcornite CURRENTLY in the NFL.

2. Bring FRED with you when you visit Tyrann PERSONALLY.

3. Show Tyrann a Highlight Film of the players currently in the NFL and Snippets of Steve McNair.

A person like Tyrann, he probably won't care how many SWAC Championships you have won. He cares about getting to the NFL. I know this goes against my State of Alcorn philosophy but sometimes you have to "adjust".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back