Mathieu kicked off the team at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, so LSU has a high priced asset that proves to be too risky of an investment so they put it back on the market and now a institution of lesser means is able to purchase that same asset for a cheaper price and hope to get a ROI. It less risky though.

Welcome to the business of college football.

Re: Mathieu kicked off the team?

Strong Safety would be a good position for dude in the SWAC whereever he goes...I'll let dude just roam the field...lol

Hmmm, so LSU has a high priced asset that proves to be too risky of an investment so they put it back on the market and now a institution of lesser means is able to purchase that same asset for a cheaper price and hope to get a ROI. It less risky though.

Welcome to the business of college football.

Same thoughts I have...Why not baby-sit dude for 2 months...The investment will be greater to the football program if done correctly.

Same thoughts I have...Why not baby-sit dude for 2 months...The investment will be greater to the football program if done correctly.

Bighead, some posters would have you believe that we go after these young men because we care for their wellbeing.

I mean you can kick a player off your team who has not violated any NCAA rules but violated a team rule. So I'm just wondering.

Happens more often than not. Missing curfew, late for meetings, getting in trouble with the law. There are all sorts of team rules. Shoot, Northwestern head football coach Pat Fitzgerald said if he caught any of his players on Twitter or Facebook, they would be kicked off the squad.

Happens more often than not. Missing curfew, late for meetings, getting in trouble with the law. There are all sorts of team rules. Shoot, Northwestern head football coach Pat Fitzgerald said if he caught any of his players on Twitter or Facebook, they would be kicked off the squad.

That's my point....how do we know that it was drugs? LSU did not say so....

SU has to get this dude..lol....

That 1st pick 6 in Mumford in his first game smh lawd.................................

If You Were Mathieu's Parents: Where Would You Promote Him Transferring To?

All smack and school pride aside. Which I know is hard. The kid has two years of eligibility left.

Re: If You Were Mathieu's Parents: Where Would You Promote Him Transferring To?

A rehab center. Southern just opened up a brand new one in the Nursing building. :emlaugh:

The Job Corps center on Westlake Rd

All smack and school pride aside. Which I know is hard. The kid has two years of eligibility left.
I hope his family is more concerned about this issuses (drugs...) than what school he should play football for.

I know one thing these coaches better keep their mouths shut about him. Don't want to hear from the NCAA about tampering, until he officially has his walking papers and is off their campus.

Real talk...

I think SU... They have the local coverage, and will get more if he comes, newspaper, fan base is huge and prolly is bigger on the road. The SWAC other schools will come and show out for their games to come see him play.

1st game is against a D-1 opponent
1st home game is on T.V. (nation-wide coverage)
playing in ATL Classic (another game on T.V.
You have the Bayou Classic, you have JSU at Memorial, which you will play in front of 70 plus, you have SU homecoming another big crowd.

To me SU seems like the best fit for dude but then again how will the students react with dude being on campus...how will our fans react lol... I can see the T-shirts at TopChoice and the corner of Harding and Scenic Now Lmao

Last edited:

Unless it has already been determined,
I think he will end up at McNeese.

McNeese is still under the LSU umbrella. Remember Cecil Collins????
When he was there for the 3 or 4 games, the crowd was increased.
Even the crowd at the fall scrimmages were larger than normal.

Sit out the season and focus on Rehab! He gets himself clean, he's draft eligible and probably in a higher round than what he does on the football field at an FCS school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back