Mathieu kicked off the team at LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mathieu kicked off the team?

The hell with over-rated. Shit, most any player on an SEC Team (Sans Mississippi State and Ole Miss) would be a big boost.

Dr. Brown put Hopson in this bad position so if I am Hopson, I have to do what I have to do to win BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, BY THE BOOK.

Hell that is the damn problem with Alcorn. We like to sit and think without actually going out and making it happen. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Alabama State got Cromwell Alcornites. What is wrong with us trying to get Mathieu?

BTW, are HBCU Athletes drug-tested as rigourously as FBS Athletes? Because you would think that Weed itself was grown on some of these campuses.

Mathieu's overrated, but folks want him on their team. Interesting.

Its crazy stuff but forum where would he transfer to? I mean sure SU would be great but idk if he would even want to transfer to a school right next door from the school that kicked him out in the first place? SU fans what are the chances?

Chances normally in these cases would be slim, but this is just me, for some strange reason I feel in my heart SU could pull it off..

Re: Coach Hopson, Bring Tyrann Mathieu Home To Alcorn.

Looking from a finanical side of things... Dude would blow S.U. fanbase up...The seats will be filled, could save Stump job and the face of SWAC would be restored a bit IMO...I would go after dude if I was Stump, just from the money side of things

I'm sure some school in Mississippi specifically central Mississippi will try to add him to their team. :lol:

Yeah..........and if he showed up at a school off I20 in Louisana, he would get snapped up real quick. Doug ain't shame to do the same. You do remember him on stage with a jersey saying "GIMMIE THA CLARRETT." :lol:

Dudes would come to the game just to see him play, SU vs JSU game with the Honey badger in Memorial, the expectations for SU football will sky-rocket, ticket sales would increase... Campus would be crazy, dude has a major major impact. The honeybadger name will take off at SU.. the t-shirts and you know our fans SU fans we like to take things over-board...The economic impact he would have if SU gets this dude

HOPSON, GET ON THE PHONE AND START TALKING TO THE BOY OR HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY. SHIT, SORRY DOESN"T CUT IT FOR ME!!!!!

TELL ME WHAT HBCU DOESN"T HAVE WEED ON CAMPUS??? Don't Mean to Scream, but I'm not like most Alcornites.

I prefer to get my ass up and do what I have to do to win instead of letting others schools have first take.

Looking from a finanical side of things... Dude would blow S.U. fanbase up...The seats will be filled, could save Stump job and the face of SWAC would be restored a bit IMO...I would go after dude if I was Stump, just from the money side of things

Dude did you pass your DRUG TEST????

ESPN is about to talk about Mathieu after commercial break.

I bet State Farm would be scrambling trying to get a new contract set for the Bayou Classic...this how much juice this dude has lol

2 years at SU...That yard will be crazy...Call me dumb, SU would have a sell-out every home game...Don't let him come and they put a 8 win season up lmao...that'll be one of the hardest tickets to get in town

Remember the impact Steve McNair had

Let's go Comegy! If there's any coach in the SWAC that can pull this guy into their program, it's Comegy and Doug! Let's see where this ends up. :nod:

HOPSON, GET ON THE PHONE AND START TALKING TO THE BOY OR HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY. SHIT, SORRY DOESN"T CUT IT FOR ME!!!!!

TELL ME WHAT HBCU DOESN"T HAVE WEED ON CAMPUS??? Don't Mean to Scream, but I'm not like most Alcornites.

I prefer to get my ass up and do what I have to do to win instead of letting others schools have first take.

dude, you typing this like Hopson can read this. LOL

Dude did you pass your DRUG TEST????

why you ask me this??

Dude.. did you take economics 101

folks on Facebook now talking about if he comes to SU they're buying season books and shat...GTFOH...

I bet State Farm would be scrambling trying to get a new contract set for the Bayou Classic...this how much juice this dude has lol

2 years at SU...That yard will be crazy...Call me dumb, SU would have a sell-out every home game...Don't let him come and they put a 8 win season up lmao...that'll be one of the hardest tickets to get in town

Remember the impact Steve McNair had

For a player that failed a drug test for the 3rd time and other disciplinary issues?

dude, you typing this like Hopson can read this. LOL

Shit, it is time to win. Hell, When Jimmy Johns got kicked off of Alabama, he was at Alcorn. The Mr. Football for Mississippi of 2004 was at Alcorn yet never saw the field.

Alcorn needs to FULLY load our guns and Use Our Full Potential. Hell, Brown put Coach Hopson in this tough position so Coach Hopson should be obligated to do what he has to do in order to win as long as it is by the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back