I'm over this Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

🤣 I don't think it will ever happen. There are just too many variables.
I know people who have been on public assistance since 1970 and still on it today. Truth be told they have gotten their reparations along with mines and yours added. 🤣 I gotta friend who has been in the same apartment section 8 complex since 1989. Lol

This ninja is a HBCU grad, too. But, what else do you expect from the Democrats?
Well he is part of the the black boule ilk this group are democrat first not black first they settle for crumbs that fall off the table while the Metoo group, the alphabet people, the Asian, the afghans, now this particular Indian tribe who also owned slaves eat full course hand outs. Nancy Pelosi buck broke him years ago he is trained well to come to our community to sell us snake oil. Then we vote for them then he goes and fight for the white liberal agenda which help everyone except us. However I’m glad the he has a black challenger to get him out of office in 2022.

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Omer Studios

🤣

Well he is part of the the black boule ilk this group are democrat first not black first they settle for crumbs that fall off the table while the Metoo group, the alphabet people, the Asian, the afghans, now this particular Indian tribe who also owned slaves eat full course hand outs. Nancy Pelosi buck broke him years ago he is trained well to come to our community to sell us snake oil. Then we vote for them then he goes and fight for the white liberal agenda which help everyone except us. However I’m glad the he has a black challenger to get him out of office in 2022.
View: https://youtu.be/farkEyzVMFA

This ninja is a HBCU grad, too. But, what else do you expect from the Democrats?
Why want you name one thing the Republican party has done for black people in 40 years.vo keep asking you to convince me to come on over. An don't say HBCU funding because Doug Jones sponsored that bill. I'm just saying. It's shouldn't be that hard.

Why want you name one thing the Republican party has done for black people in 40 years.vo keep asking you to convince me to come on over. An don't say HBCU funding because Doug Jones sponsored that bill. I'm just saying. It's shouldn't be that hard.

It's not about political parties with me. It's how they take us for granted, and give us scraps. Meanwhile, everybody else is enjoying the benefits. [The Asian Crime Bill]

CEE, you are wasting your time. 🤣 Lets go over to the sports board and talk about who will be the next head football coach at Prairie View.

It's not about political parties with me. It's how they take us for granted, and give us scraps. Meanwhile, everybody else is enjoying the benefits. [The Asian Crime Bill]
Years of political brainwashing cant undo the damage we bring to ourselves. We cant be independent and if you dare question massa then you must be a republican and you will be shame back to know your place. This is a like Steven crying when massa died. This is not our fault most of us were raised in single parent homes and black women are very loyal to democrats. They tell their children you just vote democrat and don't hold them accountable when they fail you just keep voting for them and say stupid shit like "well its not our time yet" or " They cant do everything for black people". I mean look at that woman going off on her son because he didn't vote for Jim Crow Joe. View: https://youtu.be/ol2wtjbUqVM

Years of political brainwashing cant undo the damage we bring to ourselves. We cant be independent and if you dare question massa then you must be a republican and you will be shame back to know your place. This is a like Steven crying when massa died. This is not our fault most of us were raised in single parent homes and black women are very loyal to democrats. They tell their children you just vote democrat and don't hold them accountable when they fail you just keep voting for them and say stupid shit like "well its not our time yet" or " They cant do everything for black people". I mean look at that woman going off on her son because he didn't vote for Jim Crow Joe. View: https://youtu.be/ol2wtjbUqVM

The sad part is that you can't tell them jackshit. The same white woman that put that feminism bullshit in her head is going home to her husband and family.

Joe Biden could have said the N-word, and they would have still voted for him in droves.

Kamala isn't even thinking about them. Because, she is too busy with her own agenda.

The sad part is that you can't tell them jackshit. The same white woman that put that feminism bullshit in her head is going home to her husband and family.

Joe Biden could have said the N-word, and they would have still voted for him in droves.

Kamala isn't even thinking about them. Because, she is too busy with her own agenda.
Biden and Harris are terrible but what the fuck your conservative masters gonna do for black people other than make the existence of black folks much harder?

Biden and Harris are terrible but what the fuck your conservative masters gonna do for black people other than make the existence of black folks much harder?
Thank you. That's all I'm saying. The federal government is the largest employer of black people in the United States of America. The Republican party found a fool named Donald Trump to try and get to cut those federal jobs for blacks. Trump went after the post office, social services and a few other federal departments because his trailer park trash followers feel as though that's to many blacks making money with benefits. Those jobs are either directly federal or contractors. Black people in 2021 love to talk about the crime bill. Yet not one of them will talk about all the black people gunned down and black people strung out on dope because George Bush Sr and Ronald Reagan who were two modern day Republicans placed dope in south Central and it took off. Donald Trump took out bill boards for those five black men in Central Park. Donald Trump has over 10000 law suits filed against him for slum Lord and discriminatory rental policies against black people in New York and New Jersey. Yet these same black Republicans say Jim Crow Joe. I'm convinced that being a black Republican is a mental disorder in 2021. Yes we all know the Democratic party ain't shit. ain't never been shit and will never be shit, but only a fool will continue to support folks like Clarence Thomas who allows his wife to call black people nikkers on social media. Allen West who ain't been black since he was 10years old. In fact Donald Trump granddad was the grand wizard of the KKK. His father was a known member of the KKK and his black supporters love to point out Donald Trump hung out with rappers making videos. Sad world we live in. Then I remember there were blacks who thought Dr. King was a loser and causing trouble. These are the offspring of those folks.

Who is making it harder for black people???? I will tell you... Ninjas that will gun you down without a second thought, and some woman that will have a child without a plan in a place.

The Democrats have thrown you to the wolves, and focusing now on the Hispanics.

Who is making it harder for black people???? I will tell you... Ninjas that will gun you down without a second thought, and some woman that will have a child without a plan in a place.
I get you on this and they must be held accountable, but so should the ones who made the ninjas and some women as well as the ones who keep the ninjas and some women going. Don't let none of them off the hook.

Let's keep it real. Those of us who are not ninjas had some influence on us that allowed us to begin the movement towards becoming whole again. Everyone didn't receive that benefit.

The Democrats have thrown you to the wolves, and focusing now on the Hispanics.
Yet you voted for Kay Ivey your Alabama Republican governor who took the Covid relief money and built prisons instead of putting money in education. Alabama is 48th in education. You never complain about that. Oh I get it pookie and Ray Ray is at fault. Who do you think those prisons were built for? Seriously you black Republicans got dementia when it comes to facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back