I'm over this Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Another reason it will happen is because they know we are to politically stupid to hold them accountable. Whenever a democrat does something that doesn’t benefit us we come with excuses to defend it. Now the excuse is not well Massa Biden can’t do everything for black people. Hell since he been in office he as done nothing for black people.
Not true! Not true at all!

The Democrats have basically ran us into the ground. Name one piece of legislation they have done to benefit black people?
Name one piece of legislation Republicans have passed to benefit Black people? This MAGA group of TRUMP Repubicans is the most racist, most vile, most backward-thinking, most hypocritical, most dishonest, most immoral, most f'ed-up people on the face of the Earth......(Donald Trump, Marjorie Taylor-Green, Derek Chauvin, Ronald "Kip" Gates, Virginia "Jeannie" Thomas, Travis & Gregory McMichaels, and the list goes on & on & on & on & on. Do you think these MAGA Republicans have the slightest interest of the Black man at heart? HELL NO! They are too busy trying to annihilate us.

Last edited:
Regardless of who's in the Whitehouse, All politics is local. The entire south has been led by GOP governors, senators ,etc for a decades. Counties in the south are dominated by the same.. Sooner or later, some of these sycophants will have to stop trolling and share with us how republican policies have benefitted the Black folks in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and the like. How are Black people in these states faring compared to other races? Are you holding the leadership accountable or no?

Name one piece of legislation Republicans have passed to benefit Black people? This MAGA group of TRUMP Repubicans is the most racist, most vile, most backward-thinking, most hypocritical, most dishonest, most immoral, most f'ed-up people on the face of the Earth......(Donald Trump, Marjorie Taylor-Green, Derek Chauvin, Ronald "Kip" Gates, Virginia "Jeannie" Thomas, Travis & Gregory McMichaels, and the list goes on & on & on & on & on. Do you think these MAGA Republicans have the slightest interest of the Black man at heart? HELL NO! They are too busy trying to annihilate us.

Stop it! Your post has nothing to do with the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS being expedited to Ukraine.

Why do Black people owe The Democratic Party their votes and loyalty?
Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF by Wiz Khalifa

"At least he's not Trump" is what many black Bidensexuals said/say.

But at least we got a black woman as Supreme Court justice
and a black woman on the federal reserve, and a black man as sec of defense and a black woman as wh press secretary.... how long do y'all want me to make this list? and a least the president isn't advocating to just shoot protestors in the legs when the come out in the streets against police violence.

y'all know the gop and the democrats aren't the same thing. it's an intellectually dishonest argument, so just stop. you can criticize democrats but let's not pretend there's a better option. if so, please do tell.

must be mad about the ban on menthol cigs.
the wire smoking GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
and a black woman on the federal reserve, and a black man as sec of defense and a black woman as wh press secretary.... how long do y'all want me to make this list? and a least the president isn't advocating to just shoot protestors in the legs when the come out in the streets against police violence.

y'all know the gop and the democrats aren't the same thing. it's an intellectually dishonest argument, so just stop. you can criticize democrats but let's not pretend there's a better option. if so, please do tell.

must be mad about the ban on menthol cigs.
the wire smoking GIF

1. I don't or never have smoked or drank anything

2. Tell me you are a "Representation Matters" loving Bidensexual without telling me

Again, NO person will get to THAT level of government without being vetted to ensure they absolutely NO pro-black in them.

The fact that you actually believe there is a difference between the GOP and the Dems is all I need to know

Regardless of who is in what party, the party should be looking out for the best interest of the people who put them in power. If the interest of the people who put them in power is not being addressed, then those people have a right to question and if necessary break their bonds with that party.

1. I don't or never have smoked or drank anything

2. Tell me you are a "Representation Matters" loving Bidensexual without telling me

Again, NO person will get to THAT level of government without being vetted to ensure they absolutely NO pro-black in them.

The fact that you actually believe there is a difference between the GOP and the Dems is all I need to know
so... the former president wanted to just have black lives matter protesters shot in the streets. you think that what the democrats want to huh?
smh.

the thing with the cigarettes was a joke. they are banning them but I was joking that you 1. smoked and 2. had a problem with the ban.

that non-specific criticism you're lobbing is just hot air. It's not actionable in the least. Can u articulate specifically what it is you want or are you just venting?
View: https://www.npr.org/2022/05/09/1097517470/trump-esper-book-defense-secretary

Last edited:
Why do Black people feel they owe The Democratic Party their votes and loyalty?

Who is saying that they do.

One huge point that is missing in all this is- removal of dead weight in office be it Democrat or Republican. Especially in stronghold counties.

Example-Eddie Bernice Johnson-NOBODY has been able to get her out of office in either party.
74% is the lowest that she has won. 21% is the best Republicans have done.

Maxine Waters same thing.

In how many of these strongholds has anyone NOT Democrat win? So the folks who could change things can't get into office.

Stop it! Your post has nothing to do with the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS being expedited to Ukraine.
So let me ask you and your foolish crew a question! What are you going to do when that fight comes to America? You do know 9-11 got them folks mouth watering showing how spoiled Americans are

Ted Nugent Incites Violence at Trump Rally: Go ‘Berserk on the Skulls of Democrats’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ted-nugent-incites-violence-trump-195014547.html

Musician Ted Nugent called on supporters of Donald Trump to go “berserk on the skulls of Democrats” during a performance on the former president’s “American Freedom Tour” in Austin, Texas, on Saturday.

Nugent has been an outspoken supporter of Trump, regularly perpetuating false claims about the 2020 presidential election and spreading conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 pandemic. During his latest public appearance, he called upon the estimated 8,000 attendees to assault those he deems “enemies of America.”

“They didn’t sneak into the White House — they lied, they cheated, they scammed, and every day the Democrats violate their sacred oath to the Constitution. And if you can’t impress your friends on that, they shouldn’t be your friends,” he said to cheers from the crowd.

“So I love you people madly,” he continued, “but I’d love you more if you went forward and just went berserk on the skulls of the Democrats and the Marxists and the Communists.”

You will be happy with the new administration!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-must-answer-great-replacement-203432197.html

Republicans Must Answer for ‘Great Replacement Theory’ Violence
:nod:

Republicans and the conservative media ecosystem have to answer for the blood on their hands.

Either through innuendo or direct statements, they continue to promote the white supremacist “great replacement theory” which has yet again radicalized a terrorist to commit violence against people of color. And they should be held accountable for their role in it.

We’re still learning more about Payton Gendron, the 18-year-old suspected terrorist who killed 10 people in a racially motivated attack in Buffalo. However, it’s clear from his alleged manifesto that “great replacement theory,” which is now a mainstream GOP talking point, continues to radicalize men to commit violence. And yet some Republican leaders and conservative pundits continue to promote this hate for sake of votes, profit, and ratings.

Enough is enough. Until Republican leaders and conservative media stars explicitly renounce this white supremacist conspiracy, condemn it, and disassociate from its peddlers, it’s fair to conclude they are entirely complicit with its message.

The Right Hates Lori Lightfoot But Loves Trump—I Wonder Why

Journalists and reporters must repeatedly hound Republican officials with follow up questions about this national security threat. Recall that Democrats and President Joe Biden still are asked about “defunding the police,” even though it is not a mainstream DNC position, or about critical race theory (CRT) panic even after it was revealed to be a bad-faith trojan horse created by right-wing activists to incite racial panic and anxiety.

Leading up to the election, any journalist worth their weight must doggedly ask every Republican elected official the following questions:

“Do you believe in the replacement theory?”

“Do you condemn the replacement theory, or do you support the ideology that has inspired numerous mass terrorists?”

“If you do condemn it, then why are you and your colleagues repeating it?”

More information to make you happy with the end of this administration.

'Replacement theory' fuels extremists and shooters. Now a top Border Patrol agent is spreading it.​

Wearing a black polo shirt bearing the crest of his union, the shaven-headed Judd stared intently into the camera as Hemmer asked him why he thinks President Joe Biden has allowed “virtually an open border.”

With a shake of his head, Judd responded, "I believe that they're trying to change the demographics of the electorate; that's what I believe they’re doing." As he spoke, the split-screen broadcast zoomed in on footage of people of color crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, and Judd continued, "They want to stay in power, and the only way to stay in power is to continue to stay elected."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/05/bill-cassidy-maternal-mortality-rates

But according to GOP senator Bill Cassidy, the rate at which women die during pregnancy or shortly after is not as bad as it seems—if you subtract the deaths of Black women, which apparently don’t count.

In an interview with Politico, the following words came out of Cassidy’s mouth: “About a third of our population is African American; African Americans have a higher incidence of maternal mortality. So, if you correct our population for race, we’re not as much of an outlier as it’d otherwise appear. Now, I say that not to minimize the issue but to focus the issue as to where it would be. For whatever reason, people of color have a higher incidence of maternal mortality.”

How about instead of complaining about Democrats-how about working on removing guys like this out of office?

Clean out BOTH sides of the parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back