I'm over this Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
You probably vote out of fear and not logic.
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

The Democrats have basically ran us into the ground. Name one piece of legislation they have done to benefit black people?
I asked the question first. When you answer I will answer. Aye you know we Kool. You good people. I just want to know what is it they've done. I tell you what better yet just tell what have the democrats done to black people so bad?

By the way I'm not a Biden nut rider, nor Obama. I just got enough sense to know what Donald Trump and his racist white supremacists supporters are talking about when taking this country back doesn't include me and my black family

Same here. I don't follow anyone blindly. But arguing with these black republicans, whatever that is, is a total waste of time. Some people mind is not worth trying to change.

That police crime bill failed.
But they found the votes for those Asian plus 50 million dollars.
Hbcus funding cut to give 6 billion to Afghans and illegals and Howard is a rat infested mess.
They only mention reparations when it election time and we fall for the foolishness and vote them in. Then they do for Alphabet people, the planet, animals, Mexicans, Asians, and everyone not black and we get nothing. Then election time come around some the you see politicians with hbcu gear on doing the Cupid shuffle skee weeing and all kinds of stupid shit and we get happy to see that buffoonery and forget to demand tangibles like reparations.
Finally, my people are starting to wake up. The system has been this way for decades. Let the 2nd Great Migration commence!

And what did Trump do for Black people in the 4 years he was in office? Just asking for a friend.
More than Biden, He did make it for HBCUs to have permeant funding. Biden went in and cut it and is giving it to Afghans, mexicans, folks that want to abuse the VA for a sex change etc while black veterans like myself still cant get 100% disability for getting wounded in Iraq. Trump did criminal justice reform called the first step act which released a lot of black folks for non violent crimes that had harsh sentences. Black employment skyrocketed, then Biden went in and now black people are losing their jobs due to Biden reversing policies that harm some industries such as off shore oil and gas jobs. I didn't vote for Trump but I am smart enough to acknowledge he did at least brought the HBCU presidents to the table to talk to them even if it was a stunt Biden isn't doing it. Howard is a roach and rat infested mess and the Vice president is quiet as a church mouse but is looking to give illegals 450K. Under Trump 401K's went up during Trump because the stock market as confidence in his economic policies. Hell my 401k went up 70% with in his first two years but Im and investor anyway and manage my portfolio but now it stagnant. Under Jim Crow Joe inflation is high, gas prices are out the ass high, housing market is slowing down. The price of lumber, concrete, and materials for people in the construction industry is way too high. I am currently working on and in law house for my mom but what would have been a 70k bid for a 800 sq feet in-law home in Texas a year ago is now a 120k bid thanks to Jim Crow Joe, but it ok because we got a democrat they can mess up all they want because we are programmed to not question democrat. But your response is the typical emotional response when someone challenge daddy democrat I expect no less out of you so I cant be disappointed.

Biden said he was going to create a lift every voice plan for black people that's dead in the water. But the Asians got that hate crime bill and 50 million dollars and the FBI just reported that hate crime are most against black people and increased since yet the democrats didn't even think to make it at least the black and Asian hate crime bill. This is why is hard to talk your ilk. You cant see the forest because you focused on the trees. You see white democrat you just shake and quake and buck your eyes and shake your booty to the polls give your votes for free and will come after people that look like you just to defend them when we challenge them.

If I had a choice to help you that's drowning or a white liberal I would pull you out the water first because you are black. I know if the role are reversed the white liberal will look at me and would save a dog in the water before me but you cant see that because you are so programmed to live and die democrat. Can you at least just open your mind to see the big picture. Democrats don't love you. 11 months have passed and not one bill for you, not one policy for you, nothing. The play with your emotions you vote for them get them in and they abandon you. Why not hold the people you vote for accountable. Are you ok with them giving 450k to illegals and our infrastructure looks like shit but that ok in your mind because all we have to do is vote democrat and wait for our turn. I mean got damn aren't you tired of seeing everyone put ahead of you can we least agree on that much.

When are people going to learn that is was NEVER about Repubs and Dems. This is righteousness vs. wickedness! Self sustainability living and operations are blacks only weapon at this point. But it's the most effective weapon we have, because it confirms we don't need "their" system to operate. This is spiritual yall! Judah has to finally wake up and let the nations hear the LION roar! Time for us to get to work and say screw everyone else that doesn't support us---even our own kind!

I would vote #45 again in a heartbeat
I'm so pissed off at the thought of dementia Joe giving illegals 450K in reparations and we still live in shit. I would too in fact im doing a protest vote next year all red baby. Why not hell we know republicans are racist. I lived most of my life in Mississippi cant get more racist than that and I survived and doing well on my own. Why reward a party that will take my vote and do more for everyone else.

Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit. The poison of vipers is on their lips.
Romans 3:13

No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.
Psalm 101:7

Trump took what was already a bill Mitch McConnell blocked when Obama was president and signed it. Black Employment increased because the economy was in a up swing from the Obama administration. Trump did not create jobs. In fact because of tariffs and not doing anything about Covid this is why the job market fail. Stop the lies bruh. Trump didn't do anything for the VA. In fact it is in a mess because they f the people he appointed. In fact Trump created less jobs than any president in modern times.

More than Biden, He did make it for HBCUs to have permeant funding. Biden went in and cut it and is giving it to Afghans, mexicans, folks that want to abuse the VA for a sex change etc while black veterans like myself still cant get 100% disability for getting wounded in Iraq. Trump did criminal justice reform called the first step act which released a lot of black folks for non violent crimes that had harsh sentences. Black employment skyrocketed, then Biden went in and now black people are losing their jobs due to Biden reversing policies that harm some industries such as off shore oil and gas jobs. I didn't vote for Trump but I am smart enough to acknowledge he did at least brought the HBCU presidents to the table to talk to them even if it was a stunt Biden isn't doing it. Howard is a roach and rat infested mess and the Vice president is quiet as a church mouse but is looking to give illegals 450K. Under Trump 401K's went up during Trump because the stock market as confidence in his economic policies. Hell my 401k went up 70% with in his first two years but Im and investor anyway and manage my portfolio but now it stagnant. Under Jim Crow Joe inflation is high, gas prices are out the ass high, housing market is slowing down. The price of lumber, concrete, and materials for people in the construction industry is way too high. I am currently working on and in law house for my mom but what would have been a 70k bid for a 800 sq feet in-law home in Texas a year ago is now a 120k bid thanks to Jim Crow Joe, but it ok because we got a democrat they can mess up all they want because we are programmed to not question democrat. But your response is the typical emotional response when someone challenge daddy democrat I expect no less out of you so I cant be disappointed.

Biden said he was going to create a lift every voice plan for black people that's dead in the water. But the Asians got that hate crime bill and 50 million dollars and the FBI just reported that hate crime are most against black people and increased since yet the democrats didn't even think to make it at least the black and Asian hate crime bill. This is why is hard to talk your ilk. You cant see the forest because you focused on the trees. You see white democrat you just shake and quake and buck your eyes and shake your booty to the polls give your votes for free and will come after people that look like you just to defend them when we challenge them.

If I had a choice to help you that's drowning or a white liberal I would pull you out the water first because you are black. I know if the role are reversed the white liberal will look at me and would save a dog in the water before me but you cant see that because you are so programmed to live and die democrat. Can you at least just open your mind to see the big picture. Democrats don't love you. 11 months have passed and not one bill for you, not one policy for you, nothing. The play with your emotions you vote for them get them in and they abandon you. Why not hold the people you vote for accountable. Are you ok with them giving 450k to illegals and our infrastructure looks like shit but that ok in your mind because all we have to do is vote democrat and wait for our turn. I mean got damn aren't you tired of seeing everyone put ahead of you can we least agree on that much.

Why is it so hard for any black Republican party member or supporter to name one bill Mitch McConnell has pushed to support black Americans. Name one. Stop the bull. Name one. We are waiting. The problem is you can't. You can't name one.

All black folks say is the crime bill, the crime bill yet want none of y'all move to those crime ridden areas. Not none of y'all send your kids to school in those crime ridden areas. Don't none of y'all associate with folks in those crime ridden areas. Hell most of y'all want even give funds to support those crime ridden areas. In other words you black by association and care when you think it will benefit you. That's what you new age black do. The same folks talking on the internet about the crime bill are the ones cheering on the Alpo dude from New York getting killed all on Twitter, ticktock, Facebook and Instagram. Hypocrites.

Why is it so hard for any black Republican party member or supporter to name one bill Mitch McConnell has pushed to support black Americans. Name one. Stop the bull. Name one. We are waiting. The problem is you can't. You can't name one.
I mean he has only sponsored or co-sponsored 1278. Got to be one in there somewhere.:rolleyes:

Trump took what was already a bill Mitch McConnell blocked when Obama was president and signed it. Black Employment increased because the economy was in a up swing from the Obama administration. Trump did not create jobs. In fact because of tariffs and not doing anything about Covid this is why the job market fail. Stop the lies bruh. Trump didn't do anything for the VA. In fact it is in a mess because they f the people he appointed. In fact Trump created less jobs than any president in modern times.
Lets start with the VA first Because I am a vet and I know what I am talking about. Underperforming people that worked at the VA that neglected Veterans was terminated under Trump vs the political red tape that kept them there that's a fact. My appointment was on time and care was great under Trump. Under Obama there was scandals where people died waiting for care and was neglected. That's a fact. Next the economy the employment numbers rose under Obama that is a fact even homeownership and Trump inherited it that's a fact. Here is another fact. Typically when republicans inherit a good economy you always have to prepare for a recession such as with Regan and the Bushes. With Trump the momentum continued until he mismanaged the pandemic so you are right but numbers on paper shows during the momentum black people had more opportunities to upskill and even do a career change. Now back to the pandemic something happened with a lot of industries especially the tech industries they adjusted and invested in their employees to work for home this created a new market for other companies to not panic and layoff but reinvest and reinvent and a lot of black people in this industry was protected including myself. But look at what is happening now and this is not a conversation about Mitch McConnell I know that's a deflection tacit to get off the topic of the fact democrats are doing more for everyone else but us. The economy right now is dealing with the great Resignation due to the fact people are forced to take the jab against their will. So we now have labor shortages, we now have inflation, but we got money to give to illegals vs not taking that money and provide more incentives to get people to go back to work. I don't care about Mitch McConnell I don't expect anything from him because he is not in my community doing the wobble with Roland Martin making promises for our community that there are not keeping. The democrats are doing this and we are getting nothing. My loyalty is not to democrat or republican, it is to results and I believe in firing the people that don't produce them and putting in people that will produce them. Even if I have do deal with 4 years of republicans as long as the democrats get the idea we don't need them then they may change their tune but if we keep blindly voting for them for free we will keep getting what we get.

Another thing why is it whenever someone challenges the democrat party he has to automatically be a republican are you that loyal that you will degrade you own brother for them. If I say lets flee the plantation will you tell massa on me? Do you love the letter D that bad you are unwilling to pull our ideas and resources together to do better for self to improve quality of life or will we just keep waiting on them folks to eventually get to us? Why cant you just accept the fact you were lied to? Why is it so hard to create a new code to be on which is to be black first? There is not enough of mental gymnastics to justify that Jim Crow Joe Biden is even considered giving 450K to illegals and our ancestors built this country.

Its time to accept accountability, we can try to BS our way out of it with Mitch McConnell dodge but ask yourself what plans has Chuck Schumer presented he is the Majority leader Right Now. Where is Nancy Pelosi with HR-40 (the reparations study) we know that's dead in the water and she is the speaker of the House Right Now.

However, Jim Crow Joe is considering reparations for people that broke the law and crossed the border illegally. Ok lets run with that. Tanya McDowell is an American Born Black woman who served five years in prison after a plea deal related to falsifying her residence to change school districts to get her son a better education and guess what she was separated from her child. Can we give her 450K or will you say she deserved it because you are Democrat first and not black first. Oh wait there's more here is another black person that broke the law trying to get her kids a better education too Kelley Williams-Bolar another American Born black woman well she was separated from her daughters as well can we please get her 450K. They wanted a better life for their kids too but they got a criminal record for it instead a congratulations here is 450K.

The reason our community keep falling behind is we treat democrats the way we treat pookie and ray ray we just make excuses for their foolishness instead of holding them accountable. If you gave that same smoke that you give to @Mrwiregrass when he says something that gets up upset (He's right by the way) to the democrats we would be in a way better situation.

The Asian don't overwhelming vote democrat. Yet they got tangibles from democrats. This group don't like black people but we cant stay out their stores and restaurants for some reason.

The Hispanics vote republican way more than they vote democrat they got tangibles and are even considered for even more. This group don't like black people yet we want to ally with them.

The Alphabet people has completely taken over the black movement we are in their shadow and they dont overwhelming vote democrat they are not for your kids to be in the same schools with their adopted kids. They tell you to shut up and wait your turn and they got way more protections than any other group. This is because in their eyes you are still 3/5ths a person.

We vote over 90% democrat and we get a see you next election N word and they recruit Boule Roland Martin and his bootlicking ilk turn a jig to sell us out he gets paid for it and some how you are ok with that and if anyone in our community challenges it well he must be a republican that the best defense you got. GTFOH and wake up Joe Biden is disrespecting you. Get mad at him not with the black grass roots that is trying to wake you up.
Lets start with the VA first Because I am a vet and I know what I am talking about. Underperforming people that worked at the VA that neglected Veterans was terminated under Trump vs the political red tape that kept them there that's a fact. My appointment was on time and care was great under Trump. Under Obama there was scandals where people died waiting for care and was neglected. That's a fact. Next the economy the employment numbers rose under Obama that is a fact even homeownership and Trump inherited it that's a fact. Here is another fact. Typically when republicans inherit a good economy you always have to prepare for a recession such as with Regan and the Bushes. With Trump the momentum continued until he mismanaged the pandemic so you are right but numbers on paper shows during the momentum black people had more opportunities to upskill and even do a career change. Now back to the pandemic something happened with a lot of industries especially the tech industries they adjusted and invested in their employees to work for home this created a new market for other companies to not panic and layoff but reinvest and reinvent and a lot of black people in this industry was protected including myself. But look at what is happening now and this is not a conversation about Mitch McConnell I know that's a deflection tacit to get off the topic of the fact democrats are doing more for everyone else but us. The economy right now is dealing with the great Resignation due to the fact people are forced to take the jab against their will. So we now have labor shortages, we now have inflation, but we got money to give to illegals vs not taking that money and provide more incentives to get people to go back to work. I don't care about Mitch McConnell I don't expect anything from him because he is not in my community doing the wobble with Roland Martin making promises for our community that there are not keeping. The democrats are doing this and we are getting nothing. My loyalty is not to democrat or republican, it is to results and I believe in firing the people that don't produce them and putting in people that will produce them. Even if I have do deal with 4 years of republicans as long as the democrats get the idea we don't need them then they may change their tune but if we keep blindly voting for them for free we will keep getting what we get.

Hell my 401k went up 70% with in his first two years.....

IMO, this statement is the only thing said that is worth all that energy some of you have used. Brother, please share what your portfolio is/was invested in. How much risk was involved,.....aggressive growth, growth...etc....??? How much of a drop occurred after the first two years you mentioned, and how much growth was there from the preceding two years prior to the 70% growth?

I too experienced some healthy gains in a 457B and Roth IRA during Trumps presidency prior to the pandemic, but I attribute much of that to the practice of quantitative easing by Federal Reserve and the move towards more income inequality from the Trump tax cuts. It seems as if you already had money in the game you stood to benefit.

Last edited:
But anyway, I think we need to change the channel and move on.
And there you have it! Lets close the thread because we dare to challenge massa Jim Crow Joe. Ok administrators go ahead and close we don’t want left wing Miss Ann and Mr. Charlie upset. We’s sick boss.

IMO, this statement is the only thing said that is worth all that energy some of you have used. Brother, please share what your portfolio is/was invested in. How much risk was involved,.....aggressive growth, growth...etc....??? How much of a drop occurred after the first two years you mentioned, and how much growth was there from the preceding two years prior to the 70% growth?

I too experienced some healthy gains in a 457B and Roth IRA during Trumps presidency prior to the pandemic, but I attribute much of that to the practice of quantitative easing by Federal Reserve and the move towards more income inequality from the Trump tax cuts. It seems as if you already had money in the game you stood benefit
I took advantage of investors announcements when they became excited about tax cuts sold when they became worried about Tarriffs. It was very Risky I took a bigger risk the high Div/Yeild stocks but I waited until I felt they made it to its Apex then sold and reinvested in something safer. I brought more when the pandemic plummeted the market to 2000 points especially in crypto and Tesla. I mainly watch yahoo finance for the latest because they are very good at forecast. I don’t use the Dow as my measure stick I look at all of them. Nasdaq, S&P etc. I brought as shit ton of Bitcoin on another trading platform when it first came out sold some added it to my retirement. The way I did it was a ton of risk but I heavily diversified with a mass variety of industries my portfolio to reduce that. Did I lose some yes but I’m no where near break even. However I do have an advantage I work for a Consulting firm so I have experts around me that has all the 411 on alot of insight. I do have a homegirl I can introduce you too she started a startup to teach investing to black folks.

Last edited:
View: https://youtu.be/yaehfVJTxfI
Phil was spot on with this podcast the Asians get what they want. Hispanics get what they want only our people want to lookout for everyone else

I think I would listen to Dr. Claude Anderson before Phil. I'm not a follower of his but he does have a background to go along with what he's trying to instill. I don't know what Phil's background is. Anyone can go on YouTube and scapegoat. But only a few provide solutions.

I just saw one video lol. But he basically said voting is a waste of time and efforts should be put into growing wealth. And that you don't see other communities like Asians (since you seem to have an issue with them) being rallied to vote. The notion being that they control the wealth their communities and that insulates them from needing help from politicians. I see a flaw with this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back