I'm over this Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Ronald Reagan who started the Black Welfare Queen. Wasn't he a republican? It was George Bush Sr. Who dropped the crack off in South Central as the head of the CIA. Wait wasn't he a republican? Yeah they really love us. Wait didn't Trump order the National Guard to fire on BlackLivesMatter in DC when he went to the monument? Dam I'm I missing something?
And, it's the GOP that making it hard for people of color to vote. The GOP believe in the big lie too, and a move to a dictatorship type of government, as long as they are in power. I guess some people of color are okay with this.

@CEE DOG, you have got to understand, that there were Black people who did not want slavery to end. I am originally from Alabama. I grew up in the Jim Crow South. I personally knew of some Black people who voted for George Wallace. I knew Black people who hated Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. So when you have folks like Mrwiregrass, well, that does not surprise me at all. But he has a right to his opinion. Bless his heart.
I can believe that.

I have my frustrations with Biden but will not go with the GOP.

Anyway, we need to be reminded of Lee Atwater. After going after Dukasis in 1988, he was going to go after Bill Clinton. He died of brain cancer in 1991 and apologized for his campaign tactics. A movie was made about him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6CzvXts8I

What about the average black American?
While I understand what you're saying I don't think there will ever be a bill that would benefit every person or black person in America. America is a capitalist country. Unfortunately poor people or the average working person is the one who makes the rich people rich. The reality is we have to learn to take advantage of what is out there. Every black person doesn't have the same goals. What I want is not the same thing my sister or brother wants. For instance I got a partna who has been living in apartments for ever. I keep telling him to get a house, but he says he doesn't want one or the responsibility. He said he want cut the grass or do the maintenance work. I mean what's the point of owning a home if you aren't going to keep it up.

While I understand what you're saying I don't think there will ever be a bill that would benefit every person or black person in America. America is a capitalist country. Unfortunately poor people or the average working person is the one who makes the rich people rich. The reality is we have to learn to take advantage of what is out there. Every black person doesn't have the same goals. What I want is not the same thing my sister or brother wants. For instance I got a partna who has been living in apartments for ever. I keep telling him to get a house, but he says he doesn't want one or the responsibility. He said he want cut the grass or do the maintenance work. I mean what's the point of owning a home if you aren't going to keep it up.

Maybe show how much he's paying in rent compared to a mortgage if he bought a house when he first started renting.

That renting and not having the responsibilities of a home sounds good until you see how you're getting screwed by rent increases...and nothing to call you own.

The reality is we have to learn to take advantage of what is out there. Every black person doesn't have the same goals.
This is the exact same point I was trying to make to a well known poster in another thread, and he told me that that was beside the point. SMH.

Maybe show how much he's paying in rent compared to a mortgage if he bought a house when he first started renting.

That renting and not having the responsibilities of a home sounds good until you see how you're getting screwed by rent increases...and nothing to call you own.
I understand what you are saying, and your points are well taken, but home ownership is not for everybody. Like CEE DOG said, whats the point of owning a home if you are not going to keep it up? Or pay the taxes, or pay the insurance.

I understand what you are saying, and your points are well taken, but home ownership is not for everybody. Like CEE DOG said, whats the point of owning a home if you are not going to keep it up? Or pay the taxes, or pay the insurance.
And plus the market is not great if you're a buyer right now. There are people playing 10, 20, 30 thousand over asking price just to get home.

And plus the market is not great if you're a buyer right now. There are people playing 10, 20, 30 thousand over asking price just to get home.

Yeah...but that will just increase your mortgage a few percentages. The rent from one apartment I lived in has increased 160%+ over the years

Last edited:

Honest question would the mortgage and taxes be higher or lower than renting? Because I have seen rent higher than some house payments.

Maybe the reason he wants to rent is because it's easier to up and move when certain elements start to move in the apartment complex.

It was Ronald Reagan who started the Black Welfare Queen. Wasn't he a republican? It was George Bush Sr. Who dropped the crack off in South Central as the head of the CIA. Wait wasn't he a republican? Yeah they really love us. Wait didn't Trump order the National Guard to fire on BlackLivesMatter in DC when he went to the monument? Dam I'm I missing something?
No....

After Carter until Slick Hilary, I mean Bill got into office-it was nothing but Republicans in the White House for over a decade.

So what did they do for black folks in that time?

I can be mad at Democrats but as we have seen it's easier to get them out of office (not most of the black ones that need to go) than Republicans.

Abbott, Cruz and Dan Patrick should be OUT the door in Texas in 2022 after the mess of that freeze they did NOTHING to prepare Texas for. While taking women's rights, white wash history and voter suppression bills get passed. Yet I bet they all stay in office.

Republicans don't pass bills. No Republican administration has passed a bill to help the masses. What they do is spread misinformation and lies about bills passed to help America. For 13 years the Republican party has said how bad the healthcare bill. Yet no Republican healthcare bill has come forward. Republicans have said the infrastructure bill is a waste. Yet America infrastructure is crumbling and has been since Ronald Reagan was president. The Republican party has refused to bring forth a bill for over 30 plus years. Fuel as we know it is going away. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Electric battery is the future. Yet no Republican will do anything about but wait for China then claim fear.

Honest question would the mortgage and taxes be higher or lower than renting? Because I have seen rent higher than some house payments.

Maybe the reason he wants to rent is because it's easier to up and move when certain elements start to move in the apartment complex.

I guess it really depends on the location and the type of unit you're renting or home you're buying.

So many variables...

Let's see how much Black America actually receives.
Yall be killing me. Do you know how many grants and business opportunities there are for black people available? The problem is black folks really believe America is just going to send them checks in the mail. That will never happen. America is a capitalist society. This is not 1960. There are tons of opportunities out here you just have to be willing to get it. I'm going to tell you like I tell my friends and associates or the people in the barbershop. If you don't have folks around you talking about making money you need to evaluate yourself and the folks you surround yourself with. If your friends and associates aren't talking about how to advance in life you have no one to blame but yourself. Hood nikkers don't want success. They live day to day. Complaining isn't going to change your situation. The only way to make money is to go after money. No other way around it. Black folks gotta change their mindset. No one is going to give you reparations. It is at least three to four generations away from that.

Dear black people let's talk. America is a capitalist society. In this world you got two ways of making money and coming up. Many of you seem to miss this point. Look either you are going to work that means a job, invest, get your own business or you gonna sell dope and go to jail and get your azz raped. You decide. No one is going to give you shyt. You decide. The Democratic party nor the Republican party is going to give you nothing. There will never be a third party in your life time. Stop the ignorance. You got a better chance of Big Meech being president than a third party. America doesn't give poor white people nothing but lies and hate. So what makes you think you're going to get some money.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back