I'm over this Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your definition of productive conversation is to agree with you. If we don’t then we are full of hate. Thats a white liberal talking point they use clearly you watch msnbc. But your the one twisting people words for your benefit whenever some say something about Zaddy democrat. When one states democrats don’t care then y’all get in your feelings the retort to “ well tell me what the republicans is going to do” when no one clearly said republicans are the better option. Or if someone else say how destructive feminist are you again jumping to their defense with another manipulative statement. But I get this is a generational thing that was passed on to us since the plantation when one of us say let flee let’s separate there is always 10 more that will say “man you crazy where we going get it good as this.” All while you eating Chitlins and everyone else is eating steak. You won’t dare question the oppressive entity why I can’t have the same as everyone else. But you will kill somebody that looks like you just for their biscuits. So no I won’t kiss the democrats ass and I don’t care that statement cause you to quake, shake and buck your eyes. I hope they get blown out in 2022 as punishment for making us their political whores.

Ok bother. Can you accept that maybe some folks may not agree with you? Is that ok to do?

I don’t agree or disagree with the positions in the ongoing discussion. When does it turn into approaches that produce better outcomes. We know we are in the room with a bear and a lion. If we stay and debate which will do a better job eating us, we will be devoured. All I want to know is when we getting the hell out the room.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Happy New Year GIF

Every Republican house and Senate members voted against the infrastructure bill. Yet they turned around an put the Blame on Joe Biden saying Alabama didn't get enough money for road projects. Couldn't this have been solved by them participating in negotiations for the state? Sad, sad,sad

Every Republican house and Senate members voted against the infrastructure bill. Yet they turned around an put the Blame on Joe Biden saying Alabama didn't get enough money for road projects. Couldn't this have been solved by them participating in negotiations for the state? Sad, sad,sad
Don't forget, even though they voted against it, those same republicans are also taking credit for the funds Alabama did receive.

The radical left is getting what they wanted - Bernie S, Susan S. and their ilk who pushed for radical left policies got the Supreme Court that was expected. So those who are tired of this administration, get ready. If your rights are not codified in Law, but based on the supremes, watch out over the next decade. This is just the beginning. They have already stated that racism does not exist and support republican gerrymandering.

Trump took Barry Goldwater method and Ronald Reagan method and ran with it. It doesn't surprise me about the racoons who support him. If you ask these modern day supporters of Trump how many black businesses have they supported in the last 30 days you'd get your answer of what type of nikkers they are.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That could also means the Dems could be doing something right. I am not saying that is the case, but.....
I just wish these conservatives (whatever that is) would get mad at the republican party. I mean, the repugs can do the stupidest shit and no one hardly say a word. But anyway, just my opinion folks.

Nah. They'd rather throw their own folks under the bus (Franken, Waters, Omar, Rangel, etc.) than stand-up to republicans and Fox News. I think they try to tamp down black issues because they're afraid of repups and Fox News stirring up their extremists.

Everyone knew/knows what the repubs are up to. They sat an watched the repubs take over state after state.

Still a supporter though...lol. Not gonna fall for that don't vote nonsense. They need to get their leadership in order.

Last edited:
Stop. This administration have just took a dump all over black people.

The Democrats have made things happen for the Afghans, Asian-Americans, and Ukrainians. Meanwhile, they will drag their feet with black people, and get aggressive as we ask for tangible items.
That's not entirely true.

That's not entirely true.

Fake News!

Got some highlights from the fish fry it was a good time. I’m ready for the midterms now. This all I need.

Did you get a Catfish plate to go?

So who's campaign would you two volunteer for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back