I'm over this Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing why is it whenever someone challenges the democrat party he has to automatically be a republican are you that loyal that you will degrade you own brother for them. If I say lets flee the plantation will you tell massa on me? Do you love the letter D that bad you are unwilling to pull our ideas and resources together to do better for self to improve quality of life or will we just keep waiting on them folks to eventually get to us? Why cant you just accept the fact you were lied to? Why is it so hard to create a new code to be on which is to be black first? There is not enough of mental gymnastics to justify that Jim Crow Joe Biden is even considered giving 450K to illegals and our ancestors built this country.

Its time to accept accountability, we can try to BS our way out of it with Mitch McConnell dodge but ask yourself what plans has Chuck Schumer presented he is the Majority leader Right Now. Where is Nancy Pelosi with HR-40 (the reparations study) we know that's dead in the water and she is the speaker of the House Right Now.

However, Jim Crow Joe is considering reparations for people that broke the law and crossed the border illegally. Ok lets run with that. Tanya McDowell is an American Born Black woman who served five years in prison after a plea deal related to falsifying her residence to change school districts to get her son a better education and guess what she was separated from her child. Can we give her 450K or will you say she deserved it because you are Democrat first and not black first. Oh wait there's more here is another black person that broke the law trying to get her kids a better education too Kelley Williams-Bolar another American Born black woman well she was separated from her daughters as well can we please get her 450K. They wanted a better life for their kids too but they got a criminal record for it instead a congratulations here is 450K.

The reason our community keep falling behind is we treat democrats the way we treat pookie and ray ray we just make excuses for their foolishness instead of holding them accountable. If you gave that same smoke that you give to @Mrwiregrass when he says something that gets up upset (He's right by the way) to the democrats we would be in a way better situation.

The Asian don't overwhelming vote democrat. Yet they got tangibles from democrats. This group don't like black people but we cant stay out their stores and restaurants for some reason.

The Hispanics vote republican way more than they vote democrat they got tangibles and are even considered for even more. This group don't like black people yet we want to ally with them.

The Alphabet people has completely taken over the black movement we are in their shadow and they dont overwhelming vote democrat they are not for your kids to be in the same schools with their adopted kids. They tell you to shut up and wait your turn and they got way more protections than any other group. This is because in their eyes you are still 3/5ths a person.

We vote over 90% democrat and we get a see you next election N word and they recruit Boule Roland Martin and his bootlicking ilk turn a jig to sell us out he gets paid for it and some how you are ok with that and if anyone in our community challenges it well he must be a republican that the best defense you got. GTFOH and wake up Joe Biden is disrespecting you. Get mad at him not with the black grass roots that is trying to wake you up.
Let me save some typing time for you:
Democrat = anti-black
Republican = pro-black

Ok...so all the Southern states are run by Republicans so we should be doing GREAT in the South. :rolleyes:

A lot of things going on with this administration make no sense to the point that the word conspiracy can creep up. This is not what the masses of the people who voted democrat voted for. The way this administration is moving makes no political sense towards solidifying its power in 2022.

I took advantage of investors announcements when they became excited about tax cuts sold when they became worried about Tarriffs. It was very Risky I took a bigger risk the high Div/Yeild stocks but I waited until I felt they made it to its Apex then sold and reinvested in something safer. I broght more when the pandemic plummeted the market to 2000 points especially in crypto and Tesla. I mainly watch yahoo finance for the latest because they are very good at forecast. I don’t use the Dow as my measure stick I look at all of them. Nasdaq, S&P etc. I brought as shit ton of Bitcoin on another trading platform when it first came out sold some added it to my retirement. The way I did it was a ton of risk but I heavily diversified with a mass variety of industries my portfolio to reduce that. Did I lose some yes but I’m no where near break even.

Brother thanks for sharing! I like your strategy, but that's too damn risky for me....lol! I'm happy it worked out for you though. With that said, no one has nor is there any that will to feel sorry for black people. We either learn to lift one another up or we continue to slowly perish until we hopefully do.

Democrat = anti-black
Republican = pro-black

Ok...so all the Southern states are run by Republicans so we should be doing GREAT in the South. :rolleyes:
Where is that in what I said. You are just being emotion again because I said something bad about daddy democrat. Find anything I said where republican's is pro black. You just proved my point and lost the big picture get out of your feelings and read what I said.

Brother thanks for sharing! I like your strategy, but that's too damn risky for me....lol! I'm happy it worked out for you though. With that said, no one has nor is there any that will to feel sorry for black people. We either learn to lift one another up or we continue to slowly perish until we hopefully do.
I will DM you my home girl she is good with real estate investing too. She is really good at this However its high risk but when you feel you get to the apex sell that shit and reinvest in something safe.

Again, black people..the true answer is self-sustainability operations for our entire community! I just created an LLC that is going to focus entirely on this subject matter because it is paramount for our survival.

Enough of the shenanigans. We have been played by both sides and all yall know it, but are scared to come out of your comfort zone and admit it because of fear of being ostracized and/or alienated. Each party has used the hell out of us to fulfill their collective agenda. Hell, even this vaccine effort is part of a larger agenda but most don't realize it or read their bible.

Wake up yall! It's time we start looking out for our own and stop with the foolishness of going along with the masses! The Most High made us unique and different from all other people---we should finally start acting that way instead of acquiescing to everyone else's culture and expectations! :cool:

Last edited:
Democrat = anti-black
Republican = pro-black

And Jackson Mississippi is ran by Democrats and south Jackson is a complete shithole. If you want to got there. Fort Worth in the stop six area has a republican mayor who I didn't vote for and they are reinvesting in that community. In Fact they just put up a proposal to reinvest in blighted communities in Fort worth. Now Stop Six infrastructure is on the come up the only fear I have about it is pookie and ray ray coming in and messing it back up.

I will DM you my home girl she is good with real estate investing too. She is really good at this However its high risk but when you feel you get to the apex sell that shit and reinvest in something safe.
Preferably something stable and tangible like land, and/or gold, silver, precious metals, agriculture, natural gas, hydrogen, housing and WATER! My portfolio is heavily diversified in all of these commodities as well as some electrical vehicle, infrastructure, marijuana, and stem cell companies.

Again, the name of the game is self-sustainability for the next 10 years. The Great Reset is among us and many still don't know what this means! :(

Again, black people..the true answer is self-sustainability operations for our entire community! I just created an LLC that is going to focus entirely on this subject matter because it is paramount for our survival.

Enough of the shenanigans. We have been played by both sides and all yall know it, but are scared to come out of your comfort zone and admit it because of fear of being ostracized and/or alienated. Each party has used the hell out of us to fulfill their collective agenda. Hell, even this vaccine effort is part of a larger agenda but most don't realize it or read their bible.

Wake up yall! It's time we start looking out for our own and stop with the foolishness of going along with the masses! The Most High made us unique and different from all other people---we should finally start acting that way too instead of acquiescing to everyone else's culture and expectations! :cool:
The problem is the black boolay don't want to hear that. They will call you a republican because you just said both parties are no good for black people. This is years of brain washing that is hard to undo but I am motivated to crush this liberal godless hold on our people.

Oh one more strategy day trading and jumping on IPO's , Options and Forex trading. Alot it is way more easier to do especially options trading. when Tesla fell to 400 back when the pandemic hit I put in an option. I was going to cash is out usually I do but I'm glad I exercised it to get 100 shares. That decision change my life and IPO you should look out for today is Sweetgreen they are in the plant based food market with the new fad of this clean eating I think you should try to get in on the IPO allocation. If you dont get it try for an option on it. Man I can talk about this stuff all day building wealth is something I love to help my people with.

Oh one more strategy day trading and jumping on IPO's , Options and Forex trading. Alot it is way more easier to do especially options trading. when Tesla fell to 400 back when the pandemic hit I put in an option. I was going to cash is out usually I do but I'm glad I exercised it to get 100 shares. That decision change my life and IPO you should look out for today is Sweetgreen they are in the plant based food market with the new fad of this clean eating I think you should try to get in on the IPO allocation. If you dont get it try for an option on it. Man I can talk about this stuff all day building wealth is something I love to help my people with.
Good stuff bro! We are on the same path! I just saw the IPO for Sweetgreen today. Gonna wait however to jump in because part of the market are about to start tanking in certain sectors. The tech sector is ripe for a major correction!

I have about 100 call options on Barrick Gold (GOLD) that expire in mid 2022. I'm banking on a run up in the price as the market confidence starts to deteoriate and investors began shifting to precious metals!

Good stuff bro! We are on the same path! I just saw the IPO for Sweetgreen today. Gonna wait however to jump in because part of the market are about to start tanking in certain sectors. The tech sector is ripe for a major correction!

I have about 100 call options on Barrick Gold (GOLD) that expire in mid 2022. I'm banking on a run up in the price as the market confidence starts to deteoriate and investors began shifting to precious metals!
I have that option too I think I will exercise that one too

Preferably something stable and tangible like land, and/or gold, silver, precious metals, agriculture, natural gas, hydrogen, housing and WATER! My portfolio is heavily diversified in all of these commodities as well as some electrical vehicle, infrastructure, marijuana, and stem cell companies.

Again, the name of the game is self-sustainability for the next 10 years. The Great Reset is among us and many still don't know what this means! :(
Look in to big tech too. Now they have high Div/ Yeilds but as long as facebook dont do anything stupid. Or Elon Musk dont do anything crazy its worth the risk.

However, Jim Crow Joe is considering reparations for people that broke the law and crossed the border illegally. Ok lets run with that. Tanya McDowell is an American Born Black woman who served five years in prison after a plea deal related to falsifying her residence to change school districts to get her son a better education and guess what she was separated from her child. Can we give her 450K or will you say she deserved it because you are Democrat first and not black first. Oh wait there's more here is another black person that broke the law trying to get her kids a better education too Kelley Williams-Bolar another American Born black woman well she was separated from her daughters as well can we please get her 450K. They wanted a better life for their kids too but they got a criminal record for it instead a congratulations here is 450K.
If their kids played SPORTS those two would not sniffed a jail cell.
Michael Beasley went to 6 different high schools in 4 states in 4 years. Nobody questioned it. I am sure I can find others.

No excuse for those women to go to jail. Because most school districts do NOT check addresses. Because they WANT those kids. Because more kids in school means more FUNDING you get.

She was targeted. You hire a private investigator-he is going to cost more than the 30K they wanted from her.

Finally, my people are starting to wake up. The system has been this way for decades. Let the 2nd Great Migration commence!
200.gif

And Jackson Mississippi is ran by Democrats and south Jackson is a complete shithole. If you want to got there. Fort Worth in the stop six area has a republican mayor who I didn't vote for and they are reinvesting in that community. In Fact they just put up a proposal to reinvest in blighted communities in Fort worth. Now Stop Six infrastructure is on the come up the only fear I have about it is pookie and ray ray coming in and messing it back up.

Jackson = city. MS = state. States make the laws and control resources. The state allowed millions of dollars for needy families to go to people like Brett Farve. The state gave tax breaks for the people you're always complaining about to build a Nissan and Toyota plant.

So Jackson has the resources of one of the largest metro areas in the country (Dalla-Ft. Worth)? Imagine that.

Last edited:
Where is that in what I said. You are just being emotion again because I said something bad about daddy democrat. Find anything I said where republican's is pro black. You just proved my point and lost the big picture get out of your feelings and read what I said.

No emotions. Just common sense.

"Jim Crow" is anti-black. That's not emotional. That's a fact. You said it...so own it.

You're really confusing. You said repubs did stuff to help blacks, yet they're not pro-black? So they're anti-black now? Why are you carrying their water then?

More than Biden, He did make it for HBCUs to have permeant funding. Trump did criminal justice reform called the first step act which released a lot of black folks for non violent crimes. I didn't vote for Trump but I am smart enough to acknowledge he did at least brought the HBCU presidents to the table to talk to them.

Last edited:
If I hear one more Trump supporter say Trump gave HBCUs money. Stop being misinformed. It was the Democratic party who wrote the Bill for it to happen. I'm fact it was Doug Jones the former Democratic Senator from Alabama who sponsored the Bill. It was Mitch McConnell who tried to block the bill. It was Omeraso a HBCU graduate who got Trump to pay attention to the bill telling him blacks who like him and vote for it of he signed it. Trump was going to block it at first. Saying Mitch McConnell is not a deflection. He has been the most powerful man in Congress over the last 20 years. Stop living in denial.

Honestly, I don't vote republican. I just want black people to wake up and the smell the coffee.

Why do we deserve to be loyal to the Democratic party??? What have they done for us lately? They keep finessing our azzes with bullshit.

Here's another thing.... What's the homicide rate for Birmingham, Montgomery, Jackson, Mississippi, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Atlanta? Now, these cities have democratic mayors. But, why have the democratic party not promised any help to those cities? Because, they know, we are happy with being accepted, and not respected.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck don't give a shyt about you. They are bringing those Afghans and Hispanics here for a reason.

The George Floyd situation got Joe Biden into the White House. Man, his campaign was in crapper until murder.

Hell, Black women went out campaigning for Joe and Kamala. But, I guarantee you. They will not see any significant gains from this administration.

Honestly, I don't vote republican. I just want black people to wake up and the smell the coffee.

Why do we deserve to be loyal to the Democratic party??? What have they done for us lately? They keep finessing our azzes with bullshit.

Here's another thing.... What's the homicide rate for Birmingham, Montgomery, Jackson, Mississippi, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Atlanta? Now, these cities have democratic mayors. But, why have the democratic party not promised any help to those cities? Because, they know, we are happy with being accepted, and not respected.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck don't give a shyt about you. They are bringing those Afghans and Hispanics here for a reason.

So you're saying if black folks elect Republicans all these problems will go away. Well, I'm on board. Has anyone else figured this out yet? I don't know why we didn't do this sooner.

The George Floyd situation got Joe Biden into the White House. Man, his campaign was in crapper until murder.

Hell, Black women went out campaigning for Joe and Kamala. But, I guarantee you. They will not see any significant gains from this administration.

Say this again for the folks in the back....

So you're saying if black folks elect Republicans all these problems will go away.

I think the point is you can't rely on one party to get solutions. The issue is we got one party that at times can't stop being hostile to us. And does NOT mind sacrificing each other. And fear mongering on the uneducated like we saw in Virginia.

Look at the mileage they are getting over Critical Race Theory-something NO K-12 school teaches.

It was Ronald Reagan who started the Black Welfare Queen. Wasn't he a republican? It was George Bush Sr. Who dropped the crack off in South Central as the head of the CIA. Wait wasn't he a republican? Yeah they really love us. Wait didn't Trump order the National Guard to fire on BlackLivesMatter in DC when he went to the monument? Dam I'm I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back