Deion Sanders and his HBCU legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You been crying like a lil hoe ever since them two ass whoopings. I’ll be glad when you heal and move on cause these bitch fits ain’t it. It’s just football my guy…or girl. Whichever you prefer. You know how y’all are these days
Lack of Dignity and Class - Example #34,792,248

Lets leave the deion discussions in 2022. Yall got one more week
Meme GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIejKLo-CHI

Coach Prime, a four-episode docuseries that takes viewers inside Jackson State University’s football program and their historic 2022 season, led by Deion “Coach Prime” Sanders. The series releases in two parts beginning on Thursday, December 29th on Prime Video. The series follows the 2022 Jackson State University Tigers football team at practice and during games, in the locker room, off the field, and in the community, throughout their historic, undefeated SWAC Championship season. These four new episodes feature a wide range of celebrity guests who educate and inspire, and explore how the team and community dealt with a citywide water crisis, all while also changing the lives of young men and women in dramatic ways. It will also focus on Sanders’ efforts to shake up the college football landscape.

I personally stopped following that family. I really dont care what they have to say. I think we should all move on.
It should be easy for Sanders and co to move on. All the sanders clan needs to say anytime JSU or HBCUs come up, “We enjoyed our time, built great relationship and we are thankful for the Jackson community, Jackson State, and HBCUs for taking us in as one of their own.”

It should be easy for Sanders and co to move on. All the sanders clan needs to say anytime JSU or HBCUs come up, “We enjoyed our time, built great relationship and we are thankful for the Jackson community, Jackson State, and HBCUs for taking us in as one of their own.”
Why do they have to say it like that?

Believe it or not, everyone doesn't think everything is wonderful at HBCUs. Why can't people live in their truth? Why do they have to say things in a way that satisfies you? A way that is comfortable to HBCU people?

On the other hand, HBCU people can move on too. They can stop looking for every opportunity to be hurt or offended by something other people said or did. They can say they appreciate Deion's time and contribution and move on. Rather than lashing out at them and trying to put them down because of their PWI ties.

You can go both ways on that "move on" street. The traffic flows both ways.

Why do they have to say it like that?

Believe it or not, everyone doesn't think everything is wonderful at HBCUs. Why can't people live in their truth? Why do they have to say things in a way that satisfies you? A way that is comfortable to HBCU people?

On the other hand, HBCU people can move on too. They can stop looking for every opportunity to be hurt or offended by something other people said or did. They can say they appreciate Deion's time and contribution and move on. Rather than lashing out at them and trying to put them down because of their PWI ties.

You can go both ways on that "move on" street. The traffic flows both ways.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back