Deion Sanders and his HBCU legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSU people lack class. Tact. Touch with reality.

They think because a race car driver drove their 1972 Ford Country Squire fast that they now have a race car. Gave their station wagon a tune up. Put some racing slicks on it.

Unfortunately, the race car driver is gone. Took his slicks with him. And they still think they have a race car. Gonna put Uncle Fred in it and go just as fast.

smh

8361_1972-ford-ltd-country-squire-wagon-flickr-photo-sharing.jpg

LMAO!!!!!

who in the hell in those sticks got one of those.
Let me guess, someone had to bring it from Dallas. Founder, I know you from that area…you ain’t neva, eva, seen one of those in the sticks of Grambling, Ruston, and Shreveport.
That's an OLDER model. Hell, I wonder if the hauler was still on campus waiting to take it back to the dealership after this pic. 🤔

Man, I knew our asses where in trouble with Deion.

In 2021, EVERYTHING was fine. Lovely. GREAT!!!! Coach Prime said that he was gonna level the playing field. Told everybody, "Why Not Us?!!" Said he was gonna get a gang of kids to the NFL. Then.............

2022 Happened.

*rambli* hired Ole Lying Ass Hue Jackson. That began the downfall of Coach Prime's career at JSU. Once I saw this picture, I knew "Deion's" career at JSU was over. Ole Lying Ass Hue's ways had rubbed off on him.

Screenshot_20220915_235527.jpg

who in the hell in those sticks got one of those. Let me guess, someone had to bring it from Dallas. Founder, I know you from that area…you ain’t neva, eva, seen one of those in the sticks of Grambling, Ruston, and Shreveport.
There are Audi, Benz etc etc dealerships in Shreveport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back