Deion Sanders and his HBCU legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

And no matter how well he recruits he want win and dominate right away at Colorado . Want just walk in with talent and win. We'll see how much patience he has...

Honestly I think he will get the talent because his name and the facilities. I truly believe he is going to do well and I hope he wins a BCS Championship. At the end of the day he is still a black man and I’m going to support him.

Hue doesn't have a legacy nor did I mention him. See this is why people don't like JSU posters....yall just say hoe ass shit.
I see they allow any old thing to be said on the sports forum these days just like Grambling. They just giving the keys to any ole coach to run their program. Y’all have have won 8 games since 2020 , please seek therapy for a reality check.

I see they allow any old thing to be said on the sports forum these days just like Grambling. They just giving the keys to any ole coach to run their program. Y’all have have won 8 games since 2020 , please seek therapy for a reality check.

Wait what? Man y’all been saying any old thang for decades.

Yall done got embarrassed at two Celebration Bowls and have the audacity to talk shit. Alcorn fans ain’t say shit. They took the “L” and was like cool it is what it is. JSU people act like y’all won.

“We won the game”
1671471499490.png

So let me get this straight, Coach Prime rebuilt a program that was down. Got two SWAC Championships and left. Well hell, that sounds like Jay Hopson to me. Only difference is one was loud and had celebrity backing and the other operated quietly. And one drained the program (taking that great recruiting class and coaches) and burned bridges while the other left a program on damn good footing. So which one has the better legacy will definitely be seen in the next few years.

Arrogant for no reason. That’s the sad part. Kinda like a fat girl wearing clothes 5 sizes to small claiming she fine.
Don't care about none of that isht you wrote. We DA ISHT and we know it!!! Yall just some homeless bums with Lying Ass Hue representing your school. He gonna burn down the house when it's time for him to leave.

So let me get this straight, Coach Prime rebuilt a program that was down. Got two SWAC Championships and left. Well hell, that sounds like Jay Hopson to me. Only difference is one was loud and had celebrity backing and the other operated quietly. And one drained the program (taking that great recruiting class and coaches) and burned bridges while the other left a program on damn good footing. So which one has the better legacy will definitely be seen in the next few years.
OH!!! We have VERRYYYYYY good footing. You all will see this spring.

is the Avis I mean GetReady?

JSU people lack class. Tact. Touch with reality.

They think because a race car driver drove their 1972 Ford Country Squire fast that they now have a race car. Gave their station wagon a tune up. Put some racing slicks on it.

Unfortunately, the race car driver is gone. Took his slicks with him. And they still think they have a race car. Gonna put Uncle Fred in it and go just as fast.

smh

8361_1972-ford-ltd-country-squire-wagon-flickr-photo-sharing.jpg

JSU people lack class. Tact. Touch with reality.

They think because a race car driver drove their 1972 Ford Country Squire fast that they now have a race car. Gave their station wagon a tune up. Put some racing slicks on it.

Unfortunately, the race car driver is gone. Took his slicks with him. And they still think they have a race car. Gonna put Uncle Fred in it and go just as fast.

smh

8361_1972-ford-ltd-country-squire-wagon-flickr-photo-sharing.jpg
Ha, I believe we will be good with TC. We shall see how he handles this spring. I do think we need to drop all the believe marketing and let TC put his own stamp on.

At least it wasn't as ugly as dooley sacrificing his last 4 games with PV
That sir was some heaux assed shit.

Bubba McDowell is doing his best to follow suit by not crippling, tripping & falling into a SWAC W championship in a very weak division w/ 2 weak SWAC E opponents.

Valley rolls off, FAMU rolls on. FAM gonna' bust a 100 on PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back