Coach Prime Address his Team

I have a hard time believing that anyone really thought this would play out any differently. I mean, he's been interviewing for other gigs since he took the job.
Right, him taking the JSU job was aways a stepping stone to get his foot into college coaching because no one was taking him serious before JSU gave him a chance it was always his plan and Colorado is the next level plan if he can turn that program around with his portal athletes and hand full of recruits he wants to be at one of (better) power 5 conference (SEC, ACC, Big 10,) schools.

I think some of us are taking this way too personal. Waaaaay too serious. Some of us are reading too much into this. Yes Deion came into the conference talking trash and shit, but what did we expect him to say?

One poster even went so far as to say, Deion played on our emotions like Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, Martin L. King, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, etc. did. Really tho??? SMH!!! Deion is a football coach. Nothing more. Nothing less. Just my opinion folks.
Perception can be one's reality. He said that ish no one in the HBCU world asked him to upgrade HBCU programs. He professed that out of his mouth he indicated that God sent him to save HBCU'S programs. That's hope and Savior that he sold, my analogy was that no man can save another man. Each man can save themselves learn the lessons and incorporate but he came with the savior and hope message. What does the slogan "I believe" mean. No different than Obama's campaign slogan "yes we can". Especially after George Floyd murder movement we have put things in context. He advocated black athletes to come back home trying to create paradigm shift.

Perception can be one's reality. He said that ish no one in the HBCU world asked him to upgrade HBCU programs. He professed that out of his mouth he indicated that God sent him to save HBCU'S programs. That's hope and Savior that he sold, my analogy was that no man can save another man. Each man can save themselves learn the lessons and incorporate but he came with the savior and hope message. What does the slogan "I believe" mean. No different than Obama's campaign slogan "yes we can". Especially after George Floyd murder movement we have put things in context. He advocated black athletes to come back home trying to create paradigm shift.
That IBELIEVE was a buncha bullshit starting the moment he was hired....he could've come up with something else knowing he wouldn't be there long..

He said God sent him to Colorado too. Now imagine if he exceeds expectations next year and has 6 wins and that's enough for a bigger program to buy out his contract and pay him more money to come.

How is Get Ready doing? He has the hands that gets coaches fired or they leave. The hand shake. Lol I know this doesn’t sit too well with him.

Hear me out yall. I believe Coach Prime is attempting to positioning himself to be Alabama's first Black head coach. Just a theory but there are some connections 🤔 Saban has 2 to 4 years left, if Prime has success @ CU by the time Saban retires and personally taps Deion as his successor they don't seriously consider? Don't think they don't talk that would be the ultimate elevation.
That will start a race riot. Remember that I said that.

Hear me out yall. I believe Coach Prime is attempting to positioning himself to be Alabama's first Black head coach. Just a theory but there are some connections 🤔 Saban has 2 to 4 years left, if Prime has success @ CU by the time Saban retires and personally taps Deion as his successor they don't seriously consider? Don't think they don't talk that would be the ultimate elevation.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but Alabama has had a black HC before

Shit, Hue can leave now. We need a new coach at Grambling.
And new head football coach at PV, PV football coaching assistants, PV W bball coaches, PV W vball coaches, PV athletics support staffers, PV football stadium mold removal personnel lol, PV fball concessions mgr/staff, ... 100% all of them need to be TERMINATED AND FIRED!!!! 😃

See how that works? Lenard has absolutely NO emotional connection to any of those folk. I am emotionally connected to folk doing their job and doing it 100% efficiently and effectively w/ positive results.

“we’re going FBS..we’re too big for the SWAC now that we have Deion” -JSU supporters on here.

I very clearly remember some JSU folk on here talking down on the rest of us thinking they’d be FBS in a couple years with Deion leading them. God don’t like ugly!
We STILL going FBS. This has been in the plans before Deion. You must be new to this board. Deion don't stop nothing.

James Corden No GIF

This man told his former team, "It is what it is". How much more dismissive can you get? Then tells them to not do what they think is best for them...like he is doing at the same time.

As my great aunt would say, "He got more nerve than a brass ass monkey".
Herb, you pretty swole about this, did you sneak over to JSU and using your eligibility to play for Messiah Prime?

Right, him taking the JSU job was aways a stepping stone to get his foot into college coaching because no one was taking him serious before JSU gave him a chance it was always his plan and Colorado is the next level plan if he can turn that program around with his portal athletes and hand full of recruits he wants to be at one of (better) power 5 conference (SEC, ACC, Big 10,) schools.
If HBCU'S keep hiring Coaches that view the job as stepping stones there will NEVER be any advancement.

If HBCU'S keep hiring Coaches that view the job as stepping stones there will NEVER be any advancement.
Every great coach at the FCS level will be pulled away to the FBS. JSU or Villanova will lose their coach, its the reality of ambition and money. People need to snap out it, to believe some fantasy that because someone is black they don't have ambition and accepting a higher role its personal against them.

Its not personal, its business.

Back