Coach Prime Address his Team

This ain’t 1960 where coaches stay for the long haul. We have to hope coaches leave our programs better off then how it was when they joined.

Did prime do that? Yes!

But is prime leaving the luggage closet empty, yes.

I don't want NO coach who says they want to be at PV forever. I want people with ambition that will approach the job as if he is hungry for something greater. The problem with alot of HBCUs is that we let folks hang around and get complacent (and this goes beyond coaching). We have too many people who have been on the Hill forever NOT doing their jobs but their friends/allies lie to the rest of us calling it "loyalty".

I don't expect lifetime in coaching staffs also but won't tallow someone to come in and kill traditions, talk down, etc with know remorse and then sneak out the back door - what sanders has done other coaches would've been canned just for talking - stay consistent administrators

Sanders highly regards and remains in close contact with Willie Simmons, the current Florida A&M head coach who also previously served as head coach at Prairie View A&M and prior to that as Alcorn State’s offensive coordinator. Sources told FootballScoop Sanders is very interested in adding Simmons to his offensive staff.

I don't want NO coach who says they want to be at PV forever. I want people with ambition that will approach the job as if he is hungry for something greater. The problem with alot of HBCUs is that we let folks hang around and get complacent (and this goes beyond coaching). We have too many people who have been on the Hill forever NOT doing their jobs but their friends/allies lie to the rest of us calling it "loyalty".

If a person is being productive and successful I have no problem with them being there.

Sanders highly regards and remains in close contact with Willie Simmons, the current Florida A&M head coach who also previously served as head coach at Prairie View A&M and prior to that as Alcorn State’s offensive coordinator. Sources told FootballScoop Sanders is very interested in adding Simmons to his offensive staff.
2 weeks ago I hinted "IF coach Prime does leave, does the FAMU HC go with him?"

The world is small mane. I tried to warn them lol. 😂

Dang, Deion is getting more media than the President. JSU's PR department should do something to funnel some of this attention back to JSU. Maybe, Ashley Robinson should announce/post Deion's position, now.

Back