Coach Prime Address his Team

I hoped he would stay, but he's earned the right to make a decision for him. With the black coach leaving Stanford, maybe Prime can be the black head coach that runs the Pac 12 moving forward.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
1) Elevate? So going to a trash FBS program from the #1 ranked HBCU program is elevation?
2) I'm hearing Shilo is bumping heads with dad and Sheduer. Shilo wants to stay at JSU and I completely understand why. He will get little playing time and he'll hate the culture at CU-Boulder.
3) Deion is not a man of high integrity and morals. He used church talk to get ya'll high just to drop ya'll from 300 feet in the air. Had he stayed longer he would've EASILY built JSU past CU-Boulder. So many people were buying into what he was doing in the name of black people, even corporate white people.
4) When are black ppl gonna learn chasing money isn't always the answer? HBCUs value is more than just how much they worth or offer financially
5) White people will keep winning b/c they have the best of the white people buying into them and get the "best" of our black people to buy into them too. We can't have shit which is why we will remain "on the bottom".
6) Watch how quickly CU-Boulder DE-ELEVATE his black ass for not doing EXACTLY what they want him to do. He won't be able to operate with as much freedom as he would at JSU. Since he's not white, he's on a tighter rope and have higher standards to fulfill at CU-Boulder

Last edited:
1) Elevate? So going to a trash FBS program from the #1 ranked HBCU program is elevation?
2) I'm hearing Shilo is bumping heads with dad and Sheduer. Shilo wants to stay at JSU and I completely understand why. He won't get little playing time and he'll hate the culture at CU-Boulder.
3) Deion is not a man of high integrity and morals. He used church talk to get ya'll high just to drop ya'll from 300 feet in the air. Had he stayed longer he would've EASILY built JSU past CU-Boulder. So many people were buying into what he was doing in the name of black people, even corporate white people.
4) When are black ppl gonna learn chasing money isn't always the answer? HBCUs value is more than just how much they worth or offer financially
5) White people will keep winning b/c they have the best of the white people buying into them and get the "best" of our black people to buy into them too. We can't have shit which is why we will remain "on the bottom".
6) Watch how quickly CU-Boulder DE-ELEVATE his black ass for not doing EXACTLY what they want him to do. He won't be able to operate with as much freedom as he would at JSU. Since he's not white, he's on a tighter rope and have higher standards to fulfill at CU-Boulder

It is what it is. He did expose some things...and that is good.

I'm sure if he wins there and a better opportunity (in a warm climate) comes along, he'll be out of there too.

This is what the majority of the black sports commentator class demanded.

It is what it is. He did expose some things...and that is good.

I'm sure if he wins there and a better opportunity (in a warm climate) comes along, he'll be out of there too.

This is what the majority of the black sports commentator class demanded.
What Deion does no longer concern me anymore. What he was doing at JSU and Jackson captivated the world's attention and help uplift black pride around the nation. What he's planning to do at CU-Boulder and other white schools been done plenty of times before ... YAWN!

Those are facts. juice Jenkins = portal, Abdul-Fatai Ibrahim = portal, Odieu Hilaire = Portal to bowling Green. The only lies are the ones y'all be telling 😆
One of our sayings for a while has been, "Start here and go anywhere". These guys did their thing at AAMU and I'm cheering for their continued success.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One of our sayings for a while has been, "Start here and go anywhere". These guys did their thing at AAMU and I'm cheering for their continued success.
Lol he grasping for straws...the whole jsu team was in the portal summer 2021...now Deion done left them hanging💩😭🤣

I'm not gonna lie. I hate this. I mean, I'm getting my jokes off, but seeing him walking around their stuff w/ that look on his his face hurts my heart. I want all that for our schools. I hope he's playing chess and he's sitting in his office figuring out how to bring that back to the swac. If he could pull that off he'd be swac.

As you should. Just pointing out no lies were told by me. All of those kids entered the portal from aamu and your head coach is still there.

Lol he grasping for straws...the whole jsu team was in the portal summer 2021...now Deion done left them hanging💩😭🤣

CP got rid of those guys summer 2021 😆. What the heyal are you talkmbout 😆. The outlaws or whatever they are called left on their own. They saw how trash y'all were without glass and said F this 😆 🤣 😂

2) I'm hearing Shilo is bumping heads with dad and Sheduer. Shilo wants to stay at JSU and I completely understand why. He won't get little playing time and he'll hate the culture at CU-Boulder.

I understand this but at the end of the day-it falls to the leadership of the SWAC, the schools and black community.

Folks want names for these coaches but guys like Prime Time are NOT looking to stay when bigger name schools are out there. While passing up guys who could build up the program like the alum want.

Folks have to realize guys like Prime Time are just using your school. Yes JSU got some stuff out of it but NOW what? Yes you got a few new buildings but how messed up is the city? What is going to attract players now? Messed up water works? A city at war with the government?

Now what does JSU do?

I understand this but at the end of the day-it falls to the leadership of the SWAC, the schools and black community.

Folks want names for these coaches but guys like Prime Time are NOT looking to stay when bigger name schools are out there. While passing up guys who could build up the program like the alum want.

Folks have to realize guys like Prime Time are just using your school. Yes JSU got some stuff out of it but NOW what? Yes you got a few new buildings but how messed up is the city? What is going to attract players now? Messed up water works? A city at war with the government?

Now what does JSU do?

Wait and see. We GREATLY benefited and our administration is still in tact

Dude stop. smh

You actually expect(ed) coach Prime to be eternally emotionally invested and married to The SWAC? He's not like us homegrown GRADUATES and FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS. He is a compensated coach who was brought and bought in to achieve specific goals: win championships. He did his job and did it well. He elevated JSU football and left it in much, much better shape today than it was in the day before he arrived.

It is time for him to move on. The man has to feed his family and making as much $$$$ and seeking a new challenge (fbs resurrection) is part of his process.

Coaching is a business, not a marriage. lol

Coaches are replacaleable. Alums and supporters are not. JSU's job is to select someone else to lead and not miss a beat or dropoff when they select another head coach.

Me personally, I want Mr Gaddy to finish his career at JSU and dominate this conference and be that 1st round draft choice for JSU. I really hope he is emotionally invested and attached to JSU.

Back