Coach Prime Address his Team

Black people in America love the hope and savior message for "created people" who really have their emotions played on everyday. From Frederick Douglass, Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Jesse Jackson and Barrack Obama. The reference of God calling him to the HBCU and changing the narrative of come back home to the top black athletes to HBCU's is where he mislead the JSU faithful. I think that is where they are hurting the most and if he just stated to the fans and alumni that he was there to win championships and bring back JSU to its former glory only it wouldn't have sting them that much. The reality is if we look in the mirror we can only save ourselves.

Black people in America love the hope and savior message for "created people" who really have their emotions played on everyday. From Frederick Douglass, Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Jesse Jackson and Barrack Obama. The reference of God calling him to the HBCU and changing the narrative of come back home to the top black athletes to HBCU's is where he mislead the JSU faithful. I think that is where they are hurting the most and if he just stated to the fans and alumni that he was there to win championships and bring back JSU to its former glory only it wouldn't have sting them that much. The reality is if we look in the mirror we can only save ourselves.

I knew it was an act the day he was hired at JSU...during the time Prime was hired there was so much racial tension in this country that the big focus was on black people supporting their own..in that included the HBCU community...what better time to ride this wave of black pride for Deion...i can go into it further but I want everybody to focus on how Deion is acting now that he is around the majority of white people....If you polled Colorado fans i can guarantee the majority voted for TRUMP who wants to take this country back under white supremacy pre civil rights era...but here is Deion already on his best behavior shuckin n jivin...😒😮🥴

Last edited:
Man ain’t nobody trying to hear all this thank you Prime shit!!!! I want the ninjas who said he wasn’t leaving to speak up!!!! It’s an entire thread about it.

“we’re going FBS..we’re too big for the SWAC now that we have Deion” -JSU supporters on here.

I very clearly remember some JSU folk on here talking down on the rest of us thinking they’d be FBS in a couple years with Deion leading them. God don’t like ugly!

I knew it was an act the day he was hired at JSU...during the time Prime was hired there was so much racial tension in this country that the big focus was on black people supporting their own..in that included the HBCU community...what better time to ride this wave of black pride for Deion...i can go into it further but I want everybody to focus on how Deion is acting now that he is around the majority of white people....If you polled Colorado fans i can guarantee the majority voted for TRUMP who wants to take this country back under white supremacy pre civil rights era...but here is Deion already on his best behavior shuckin n jivin...😒😮🥴
Best behavior? Let’s see his first press conference. He did just coach a game the same day and if you look at the clock on the video they were walking through at 1:16 am.

What Deion does no longer concern me anymore. What he was doing at JSU and Jackson captivated the world's attention and help uplift black pride around the nation. What he's planning to do at CU-Boulder and other white schools been done plenty of times before ... YAWN!

Not sure how concerned I'll be...but I'll be paying attention. Just like I payed attention to how Jay Hopson fared at the next level...and how Alcorn responded.

Not sure how concerned I'll be...but I'll be paying attention. Just like I payed attention to how Jay Hopson fared at the next level...and how Alcorn responded.
I'll be a liar if I said I won't peak here or there but I won't be as invested as I was when he was at JSU. I might not even watch the Celebration Bowl this has left such a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know TC but I don't think TC will be even close to maintaining the momentum Deion created. JSU HC needs to be somebody highly charismatic and a true visionary.

If Deion does well at CU-Boulder I couldn't care less. Him winning at JSU had much larger and personal implications.

Deion is about to show the world that it takes more than a nice smile and money to be truly great. Texas A&M learning the hard way. Texas A&M has the highest college football operating budget, some of the richest boosters, a die hard fanbase, #1 recruiting class, and STILL they have a losing record.

Last edited:
And I just learned that Deion demoted TC Taylor on his staff this year but claim he's good enough to run the program according to Deion?? Like WTF?!

Deion needs to leave now! He can't be trusted and he's a wolf in sheep clothing! JSU needs to stop kissing his ass and don't allow him to coach at the Celebration Bowl because it's over for him .. he's no longer a proud JSU Tiger, he's a proud CU Buff now.

And I just learned that Deion demoted TC Taylor on his staff this year but claim he's good enough to run the program according to Deion?? Like WTF?!

Deion needs to leave now! He can't be trusted and he's a wolf in sheep clothing! JSU needs to stop kissing his ass and get him out right now because it's over ... he's A CU Buff now.

TC took over play calling duties midway last year. He was never hired as OC. Took over playcalling duties towards the end of 2019 as well.

TC took over play calling duties midway last year. He was never hired as OC. Took over playcalling duties towards the end of 2019 as well.
You still proving my point. If Deion didn't think he was worthy of a high-ranking position in leadership on his staff, why he is recommending him for HEAD COACH to AD Ashley?

Deion never cared about JSU and the truth is coming out. He knows TC ain't head coach material but he'll say anything to look good and get ouf of Jackson looking like he cares

You still proving my point. If Deion didn't think he was worthy of a high-ranking position in leadership on his staff, why he is recommending him for HEAD COACH to AD Ashley?

Deion never cared about JSU and the truth is coming out. He knows TC ain't head coach material but he'll say anything to look good and get ouf of Jackson looking like he cares
I'm sure he stated " his" why in the video. I won't discount TCs ability but "our guy" is already chosen. Would love to keep him and Otis on staff

I think some of us are taking this way too personal. Waaaaay too serious. Some of us are reading too much into this. Yes Deion came into the conference talking trash and shit, but what did we expect him to say?

One poster even went so far as to say, Deion played on our emotions like Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, Martin L. King, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, etc. did. Really tho??? SMH!!! Deion is a football coach. Nothing more. Nothing less. Just my opinion folks.

Back