Coach Prime Address his Team

One thing for sure HBCUs will continue to be in the spotlight due to racial tension & injustice in this country....SWAC/HBCU FOOTBALL WILL BE JUST FINE!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hope you are correct.
Trust me! As long as there is a high percentage of PWI alumni/fans who are trump supporters/white supremacist....or CRT bullshit creators..or police injustice enablers..HBCU athletics will continue to be trending up like we were 2017-2019 before Deion hopped on the wave....I still give props to the FBS transfer who helped start this wave by transferring to Norfolk state 4-5 yrs ago

University Of Colorado Boulder Running GIF by Pac-12 Network

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if the buffalo has ever pooped while running on the field, and if any of the players ever stepped in it? 🤔

🦬 💩

Coach Prime brought in the high profile recruits, more exposure, upgrades in facilities, but the biggest reason JSU is 2 times defending SWAC Champions is Dennis Thurman. If he is retained, and they can bring in some defensive ballers JSU will still be in the mix.

Trust me! As long as there is a high percentage of PWI alumni/fans who are trump supporters/white supremacist....or CRT bullshit creators..or police injustice enablers..HBCU athletics will continue to be trending up like we were 2017-2019 beforeDeion hopped on the wave....I still give props to the FBS transfer who helped start this wave by transferring to Norfolk state 4-5 yrs ago
Again, I hope you are correct, but......smh.

Well, to be honest, that is a thought that has never crossed my mind. 🤣

I was 16 when my parents moved back to Arkansas. I went from being in a concert band to a marching band. I remember my sophomore year in high school we marched in the Christmas parade. There were horses ahead of us and they pooped. It was so bad we just stopped, played “Jingle Bells”, and were done .

I still remember that 30+ years ago, and every time I see people who come behind animals, it reminds me of that traumatic moment.

I was 16 when my parents moved back to Arkansas. I went from being in a concert band to a marching band. I remember my sophomore year in high school we marched in the Christmas parade. There were horses ahead of us and they pooped. It was so bad we just stopped, played “Jingle Bells”, and were done .

I still remember that 30+ years ago, and every time I see people who come behind animals, it reminds me of that traumatic moment.
🤣 Oh. Ok.

Coach Prime brought in the high profile recruits, more exposure, upgrades in facilities, but the biggest reason JSU is 2 times defending SWAC Champions is Dennis Thurman. If he is retained, and they can bring in some defensive ballers JSU will still be in the mix.

I never said anything about Coach Sanders while he was with JSU. I don’t like to speak down on us because we were all brought over here on the same boat, and at the end of the day, caucasoids only see one thing when they look at us & our schools.

I mean no shade, but I’ve always believed it was the position coaches who helped JSU achieve those 2 championships, not Coach Sanders. As good as a player he was, he was, in my opinion, never a good coach. All he did was surround himself with people with smarter coaching abilities than himself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I never said anything about Coach Sanders while he was with JSU. I don’t like to speak down on us because we were all brought over here on the same boat, and at the end of the day, caucasoids only see one thing when they look at us & our schools.

I mean no shade, but I’ve always believed it was the position coaches who helped JSU achieve those 2 championships, not Coach Sanders. As good as a player he was, he was, in my opinion, never a good coach. All he did was surround himself with people with smarter coaching abilities than himself.
All coaches should do that.

Back