Womens Basketball Semifinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAHILL said:
what would they lie for.... then AFTER the game the head coach says the same thing during her interview... I guess they told her to say it also?

Our announcers arent bias like MOST of the SWAC announcers... they call they game, they arent cheerleaders like MOST SWAC announcers that I have heard.
SU's annoncers aren't bais either. He didn't mention it, so untill a neutrel party speaks up, I won't believe it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NOISE TALKA said:
update.

ALABAMA STATE - 28
JACKSON STATE - 18

2:00 left in 1st HALF

whatttt???? this is a surprise to me.... after seein JSU I didnt see a girls team in the SWAC coming close to them.

DAHILL said:
what would they lie for.... then AFTER the game the head coach says the same thing during her interview... I guess they told her to say it also?

Our announcers arent bias like MOST of the SWAC announcers... they call they game, they arent cheerleaders like MOST SWAC announcers that I have heard.

Well the most important thing is that SU will be in the championship game tommorrow and A&M will be watching and cheering:)

and this would'nt have been close are never went in overtime if SU would of hit they free throws, so A&M be lucky atleast yall went in overtime with the MIGHTY JAGUARS!!!!!!!!!

Su'sdrummerboi said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

but i can expect that from Alabama State, you'll hardly see them unprepared for a tournament game!

thats usually where they play their worst ball of the season....

ASU girls should have been SWAC tournament champs the last 4 years at least.

no links....

i will try to get a halftime score.

u wont be able to call this one right now. our girls usually spark with about 8 left in the game. we'll see.

DAHILL said:
thats usually where they play their worst ball of the season....

ASU girls should have been SWAC tournament champs the last 4 years at least.

You shole is right! This a really young team this season.

NOISE TALKA said:
no links....

i will try to get a halftime score.

u wont be able to call this one right now. our girls usually spark with about 8 left in the game. we'll see.
The swac office is missing here. They could have had and internet broadcast and charged $40 for the tournament.

It's tough to beat a team THREE times in one year. Id you are even CLOSE in talent that's a tough thing to do.

Which is why i feel like we have a better shot than folx think in tonight's game with SU. I've said that Southern is the most solid team in the conf. this year... POINT BLANK... but it's tough to beat a team THREE times.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NOISE TALKA said:
It's tough to beat a team THREE times in one year. Id you are even CLOSE in talent that's a tough thing to do.

Which is why i feel like we have a better shot than folx think in tonight's game with SU. I've said that Southern is the most solid team in the conf. this year... POINT BLANK... but it's tough to beat a team THREE times.
should be a great game.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
The swac office is missing here. They could have had and internet broadcast and charged $40 for the tournament.

Comes back to that post i made the other day about complainin'. If you didn't buy the ticket at the price it is now... what makes the swac think you'd pay 40. lol.

How do you have 6 player on the court and NO ONE from the opposing team complains? Is it because they really didn't have 6 players on the court?

NOISE TALKA said:
Comes back to that post i made the other day about complainin'. If you didn't buy the ticket at the price it is now... what makes the swac think you'd pay 40. lol.
Couldn't take off. Save all of my time off for football season. You are right about the complaining though. They make me sick with all that stuff on the Jaguar TV and radio shows.

mighty hornet said:
The ones that made Lacumba run from tspn for months at a time
The ones that made yall come calling Spivery.

but I digress though,

stop trying to divert from how the refs flubbed that game and help su.

Shut UP and take your lick. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back