Womens Basketball Semifinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
mighty hornet said:
:lol::lol:
TP,
I swear when I was writing it I thought about that lie you tried to pass off from a few years ago.

now,
in the words of jagtilidie....

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

It was not a lie, I just can't find the article. I need to e-mail the onnidan webmaster....but for those of you who don't know:

There was a game played decades ago that is historic. It is historic because during a FAMU-AlaState game that went into OT, FAMU only had 4 players who did not foul out and they played about 90% of OT with just 4 players and STILL whopped BAMA Jelly!!!!

This game wasnt even as close as the final score indicated.... ASU was never in the game. Clayborne got 2 VERY EARLY fouls and had to go to the bench and ASU couldnt function without him... when they got down by about 18, Coach Jackson HAD to put him back in the game in the first half....he was in foul trouble the entire game, then Hayles tried to punch Charlie White and got ejected.... ASU was doomed from then on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
DAHILL said:
LOL..... see that is twisting the story around.... BOTH teams were going the wrong way..... JSU got the tip and started going the opposite direction and ASU got on defense..... the crowd started holloring and the JSU point guard turned around and probably was the only player on that side of the court and made the layup.
:lmao: I pulled onside of the road to ask what was Bama St's link to the Women's game?

Tigerpride said:
It was not a lie, I just can't find the article. I need to e-mail the onnidan webmaster....but for those of you who don't know:

There was a game played decades ago that is historic. It is historic because during a FAMU-AlaState game that went into OT, FAMU only had 4 players who did not foul out and they played about 90% of OT with just 4 players and STILL whopped BAMA Jelly!!!!

I believe it! :lol: Just like I believe A&M had 4 players on the court today. :lol:

Tigerpride said:
ummm, stop embellishing the story.
(as if you actually remember how much time was left)

all they did was run the last few seconds off the clock.

And that was eons ago, in the early 1900s.

for you to even remember (and bring it up) just shows how much Bama State is in your head.

DAHILL said:
ASU was never in the game. Clayborne got 2 VERY EARLY fouls and had to go to the bench and ASU couldnt function without him... when they got down by about 18, Coach Jackson HAD to put him back in the game in the first half....he was in foul trouble the entire game, then Hayles tried to punch Charlie White and got ejected.... ASU was doomed from then on.
oh, I knew it was a reason

and LaCumba,
Nobody asked for a "neutral person" to verify TP's story. You got to wail til that happens before you can say you believe it.
:lmao::lmao:

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
I thought you were at the game.:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was, and I am rushing to get back to BR. I stayed to whole 1st P. I stayed half of the 2nd and came back to my room. I didn't know the game went in OT, and that's why I was asking. I am rushing back to BR for family reasons (illness in the family).

mighty hornet said:
oh, I knew it was a reason

and LaCumba,
Nobody asked for a "neutral person" to verify TP's story. You got to wail til that happens before you can say you believe it.
:lmao::lmao:

I aint neutral. I can't stand Bama St. :lol:

LaCumba said:
I aint neutral. I can't stand Bama St. :lol:
yeah, I'm sure those beatdowns we were giving su caused you to hate. :slap:

Try to let it go though ,cause it aint healthy.

btw, welcome back to tspn and Happy New Year!
:lol::lol:

mighty hornet said:
yeah, I'm sure those beatdowns we were giving su caused you to hate. :slap:

Try to let it go though ,cause it aint healthy.
What beatdowns??????
We have beaten you way more.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SUjagTILLiDIE said:
What beatdowns??????
The ones that made Lacumba run from tspn for months at a time
The ones that made yall come calling Spivery.

but I digress though,

stop trying to divert from how the refs flubbed that game and help su.

mighty hornet said:
The ones that made Lacumba run from tspn for months at a time
The ones that made yall come calling Spivery.

but I digress though,

stop trying to divert from how the refs flubbed that game and help su.
I don't believe AAMU announcers. I will take a neutral party's word.

Blacknbengal said:
What's up with this thuggish behavior?
I would say it was frustration....plus the JSU players were talking getting into the ASU players heads.... ASU players were reacting and playing into JSU hands.... There were about to be ALOT of altercations in this game... Im surprised only one tech was called on ASU.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
I don't believe AAMU announcers. I will take a neutral party's word.
what would they lie for.... then AFTER the game the head coach says the same thing during her interview... I guess they told her to say it also?

Our announcers arent bias like MOST of the SWAC announcers... they call they game, they arent cheerleaders like MOST SWAC announcers that I have heard.

DAHILL said:
I would say it was frustration....plus the JSU players were talking getting into the ASU players heads.... ASU players were reacting and playing into JSU hands.... There were about to be ALOT of altercations in this game... Im surprised only one tech was called on ASU.
I think that that is how they were raised.

Blacknbengal said:
I think that that is how they were raised.

Yea me too. I don't think it had anything to do with the heated atmosphere and the intesity of the game. .... Their whole team is just a bunch of thugs probably. *sniker*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back