Womens Basketball Semifinal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LaCumba said:
See... i knew it was a reason i didn't like JState. Well, better tell the lady tigers to wait for the male tigers before they head home. :lol:
damn, Lacumba
you hopped off that bandwagon in record time.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I would have thought that you would have better sense than to publicly pull for jsue, :lol::lol::lol:

LaCumba said:
See... i knew it was a reason i didn't like JState. Well, better tell the lady tigers to wait for the male tigers before they head home. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NOISE TALKA said:
ALABAMA STATE - 67
JACKSON STATE - 57

Final
WAY TO KICK THAT ARSE, FREDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jump::jump::jump:

I guess all the jsue folks (and the Bama haters) can cry their eyes out now.
:bawling::bawling:

:emlaugh::emlaugh:

mighty hornet said:
I would have thought that you would have better sense than to publicly pull for jsue, :lol::lol::lol:

Who asked you to think? Just make sho your team has more than 4 players on the court tomorrow. :lol:

3rd time was a charm for ASU. :tup:

Stickin' with my theory. It's hard as hell to beat a team (of atleast similar talent level) three times.

*cough* SU

Tigerpride said:
That dayum Freda!!! :angry:
Freda just did what she had to do.

And she had to kick jsu's arse!!!!!

And she did a mighty fine job of it!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

all joking aside, this is a good job considering the youth of her team.

LOL.... MH is hurt so bad. He's resorted to doing what he's never done before, SMACKIN' about Women's Basketball.

:emlaugh:

LaCumba said:
Who asked you to think? Just make sho your team has more than 4 players on the court tomorrow. :lol:
I know I'm hoping against hope here, but I shole hope the refs don't cheat too bad for su (like they normally do)

NOISE TALKA said:
LOL.... MH is hurt so bad. He's resorted to doing what he's never done before, SMACKIN' about Women's Basketball.

:emlaugh:
naw kid, it's you crying so bad
hell, look at your signature

don't even try to pull that one on me. I've been around wayyyyy too long for that.
You know, I know, and EVERYBODY else knows that if jsue had won that game, you would be talking noise, right NOW.

BUt since Freda whooped the schit outta yall overrated team, you want to discount it altogether.
:smh::smh:

stop being such a front running, fairweather "fan".
:tdown:

NOISE TALKA said:

Stickin' with my theory. It's hard as hell to beat a team (of atleast similar talent level) three times.

*cough* SU

It is hard to beat a team three times, but we are ready.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
mighty hornet said:
Freda just did what she had to do.

And she had to kick jsu's arse!!!!!

And she did a mighty fine job of it!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

all joking aside, this is a good job considering the youth of her team.

JSU's championship team is also young. That is why we were predicted to finish 4th. We overachieved.

NOISE TALKA said:

*cough* SU
similar talent? JSU has noone to match up with Cip and Campbell. Now I will admit its tough to beat a team 3 times.

Tigerpride said:
JSU's championship team is also young. That is why we were predicted to finish 4th. We overachieved.

I still believe that the JSU women's team is the best in the swac, athletic and fast. I believe SU is a year away from reaching it's full potential. Coach Pugh does a fine job with her half-court offense and game management.

Let's go Jags......

Renoir said:
I still believe that the JSU women's team is the best in the swac, athletic and fast. I believe SU is a year away from reaching it's full potential. Coach Pugh does a fine job with her half-court offense and game management.

Let's go Jags......
SU has more talent.

Renoir said:

Let's go Jags......

Well it seems that the TRUE regalur season champions are still alive!

mighty hornet said:
I guess all the jsue folks (and the Bama haters) can cry their eyes out now.
:bawling::bawling:

:emlaugh::emlaugh:

:shh: ....modesty MH.....modesty

Nah, gon rub it in :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back