Womens Basketball Semifinal

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAB5 said:
:shh: ....modesty MH.....modesty

Nah, gon rub it in :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lol::lol:

just giving them a lil dose of what I'm sure they were expecting to give.

But then Freda said, "Hell Naw!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

To my friends from the Magnolia state to the Pelican state, Bama will be in this thing one way or the other. The SWAC office new what they were doing by locating in the "Yellow Hammer" state. :lecture:

Just to clear up the six players stuff.

Saw the tape. SU had six on the floor for one of the last few possessions. Should've been a tech.

TheReporter said:

Saw the tape. SU had six on the floor for one of the last few possessions. Should've been a tech.

So they had six players on the court allegedly...and the STILL couldn't make a shot from 4:40-something left in regulation and STILL couldn't make a shot for most of overtime...and shot 5-of-14 from the FT line until Shiggs and Johnson made free throws late????

hmmm...SU should've lost that game against Bama A&M, plain and simple. Ro is hurt worse than Kevin Manns nem lettin on on the radio. Bama A&M had momentum late and STILL couldn't get it done...

TheReporter said:

And know one saw that ??? ONLY IN THE SWAC..:shame:

To be fair to the officials -- and don't get me wrong, I'm in no way defending them -- it wasn't easy to spot. Everybody was kinda bunched together and it was quick. Just one possession. Couldn't tell how much time ran off but it couldn't have been more than a few seconds. It's not like they spread the floor, passed the ball around and had a girl wide open somewhere. Just an inbounded and there was a quick foul.

Still, it shoulda been caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back