The Chi on Showtime (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ok I just watched the preview…man this has turned into some female love story Soft ass Love Jones trying to be cool woman shit.

I thought the OG was dead because he pulled the hit on the cop?

Wonder if they're going to bring Brandon back? Is the guy who played him still in the dog house?

Wonder if they're going to bring Brandon back? Is the guy who played him still in the dog house?

Yup.....

The show needs a revitalization. The girl who was kidnapped and had her rapist baby is pushing a good man to the side so she can be on some hoe shit. Poppa saying straight dumb shit. They are purposely ruining his character because he not the thug type so they are downing him another way. To me I felt like I was watching a show on the Lifetime Hallmark Network.

That's some bs. You go from your mommas house to another dude's? What the hell is she teaching the little boy? That's uckfed up to put that little boy in that position. It seems like the old Tiff had better sense than that. Where the hell are they going with this?

On another note, she couldn't even talk to Trigg about what happened? The Imani from seasons back would have been on the first thing smoking to get back to Trigg?

That ain't Papa!

They cukfing up bad and that was just the first episode!!!🤬🤬🤬

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm afraid to report that Emmitt's wife might be in the wind, she put that fire on tall dude and he's happy to have her and Emmitt's son at his place.

Tiff is trying to have a Hot girl Summer. But, it will back fire in her face. Because, that dude will eventually get tired of her bullshit.

I thought the OG was dead because he pulled the hit on the cop?

Remember he was back just to find out who killed his son and when that storyline ended he was done. It strange to see him back with Douda especially since Douda was screwing Tracy.

The actor playing Brandon messed up too bad and is having all kinds of problems just trying to get acting gigs.

Emmitt is whipped...

Funny seeing him finally taking care of all his kids together.
That was funny, he was looking like his dad n that one. The tall dude is about to take his girl for good and her buddy is about to go back to Emmitt since she got rid of the good dude that liked her, that seems true to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back