The Chi on Showtime (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It has to get better. I’m still feeling some kind of way about how season 3 ended.
What you say!?! I'm still feeling some kinda way with certain characters from season 1 & 2 not returning. Even though season 3 had some good moments, the vibe as a whole was just different especially with the way certain characters were just no longer there and one of them, the writers literally dissed on the sly.

What you say!?! I'm still feeling some kinda way with certain characters from season 1 & 2 not returning. Even though season 3 had some good moments, the vibe as a whole was just different especially with the way certain characters were just no longer there and one of them, the writers literally dissed on the sly.
Facts! How do they continue the Duda storyline without the investigation? Why kill Ronnie? Too many loose ends.

I hope it is better than Season 2 and 3.
Season 3 was a total disappointment for me. Nothing at all against the actors. It's the writing and continuity of the stories which are pet peeves of mine when I'm watching a series.

I'll watch the first episode for season 4, but If I'm not feeling it, then I'm out.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
New season starts this upcoming sunday...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTyVTo2zvE

Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

I guess this season is gonna tease us with the opening of S4 as what will happen from 1 month prior and up to that time.

Is Brandon in witness protection and i Reg really dead?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9SPsYn_Bo
I almost posted this earlier during the week. Maybe the writers are listening to the viewers after all. No disrespect to the current actors and the roles that they play. All of them are good but the loss of fan favorites Brandon and Reg were big, especially when there was no closure to their supposed deaths.

Also, that opening scene implied that those were the things that were going to happen at some point during the season. If that is true and someone does indeed kill Douda, it would be cool if it were either Brandon or Reg.

Anyways, I'm still watching for now.

Last edited:
Douda is about to turn up. It's possible that his wife may be the one to shoot him because he's not listening to either of his advisors.

Is it just me or is Imani looking more manly this season? I think there is a backstory with Douda (relatives?)

I'm really not understanding Kevin's spiral. It seems like Jake is evolving and he is devolving, but I don't see the reason for his devolution.

Poor Jada. It seems like she was getting to a happy place.

Will Emmitt's wife be ok now that she's had her revenge? Or is it over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back