The Chi on Showtime (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what happened to Brandon's mom?

Remember she moved down south and that's why Brandon was trying to fix the house cause she was gonna sell it.

She was last season cursing out somebody at a funeral in season 2 I think. There are so many open stories.

She was cussing out Douda (I think). She came back a few seasons later and shot him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't lie; Tiff tickin me off. How you gonna wanna leave your husband to be "free" and then get mad when he moves on,
even if it is with Keisha? Other than that, the show is moving steadily as I expected.

Emmett is a true sucker. He fell for okey-doke.

I would have told to go find a shelter, or find a older man to be her sugar daddy.

Tiffany is getting on my nerves.

How the hell does Tiff still have keys to his hose if she left him for another dude?

I'm surprise that Jake didn't get a gun to go after Bakari after finding out he caused Jemma to lose the baby.

What the hell is Trig doing to make money to keep that house in order and put food on the table?
Is he still running the 61st Mob?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
"You look good enough to eat." Nooooooooooo!

WTF was 'Shad thinking???????

How the hell she hear all of that down there in the basement?
I think she took it too much and made a scene out of it.
He screwed up by messing with her after everyone left.

Think she is going to get one next episode, Emmitt is moving on and she will be stuck out, the way he resisted Tiff in that outfit, whew

I knew she was gonna try something when I saw her at the door with that short jacket covering on.
Emmitt didn't fall for her and now she's jealous that he's changing for the good.

I knew she was gonna try something when I saw her at the door with that short jacket covering on.
Emmitt didn't fall for her and now she's jealous that he's changing for the good.

Shad can talk too much when he is honestly just being nice. My wife was like "he is just being nice but he did take it too far." Not going to lie a sexy woman like that in my home and I'm single and my lady just left me.....yea I would hit. Especially if the dude she is with likes them transgenders.

Tiff had on the cheapest looking lingerie ever. That mess looked like a K-Mart special.

I'm laughing at you saying how she hear all dat in the basement LOL

Ole girl is hella sexy, I think she has been eyeballing her because she seemed suspicious of the relationship

Tiff is swole that she didn't get this Emmitt LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back