The Chi on Showtime (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That's a Black man dealing. Getting shot was a blow to his pride because he's not able to move how he wants to move; his wife called him out and he couldn't do nothing about it; I think he really cares for Tracey but he has to play that hard role; It's unfortunate that he took all of rage out on ole girl's dad. Her whorish ways got her dad beat.

That's a Black man dealing. Getting shot was a blow to his pride because he's not able to move how he wants to move; his wife called him out and he couldn't do nothing about it; I think he really cares for Tracey but he has to play that hard role; It's unfortunate that he took all of rage out on ole girl's dad. Her whorish ways got her dad beat.

We learned a few things from this encounter. His wife has left him and he's feeling venerable. The only feeling he has for Tracy is getting laid. Remember he had her son killed and then Laverne came back and shot him for killing her son (Brandon). Jake is gonna be crossed about what to do when Jemma finds out he knew about her dad when they went back to the house.

I don't know why but I feel that Keisha's new love interest is related to her abductor and is plotting revenge for his death.

I don't know why but I feel that Keisha's new love interest is related to her abductor and is plotting revenge for his death.

I really hope it's not like that because she even looks like she's happy. She's starting taking care of herself again. Appreciate for the team for the great job they've done with lighting and makeup to show Keisha's transformation.

I really hope it's not like that because she even looks like she's happy. She's starting taking care of herself again. Appreciate for the team for the great job they've done with lighting and makeup to show Keisha's transformation.
That would be a serious emotional swing for Keisha if that is the case. I also liked how the other young lady recognized Keisha and showed her appreciation.

What or who did you all think Kev saw in the preview for the finale?

I think he saw Lynae in the dining room with his parents eating breakfast. Remember she wasn't suppose to be there and he snuck her in to stay the night.

Where is Dom?
They just cut her story line with Darnell out of the show and we haven't seen her since.

(I've seen the last episode already and will wait till after it officially premier to talk about it)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I got series finale vibes from the way it ended but it has been renewed for a fifth season.

Seriously......this show has run its course. This last episode seemed like a series finale. So Douda just disappears….a mayor of one of the largest cities in America….just gone. WTH…no realism…

The Chi’s leadership should have gotten some tips from The Wire of how to conclude story lines.

Seriously......this show has run its course. This last episode seemed like a series finale. So Douda just disappears….a mayor of one of the largest cities in America….just gone. WTH…no realism…

The Chi’s leadership should have gotten some tips from The Wire of how to conclude story lines. EXACTLY!
They are going to have to do some serious writing next season to close all the open story lines. only thing I can see happening is Douda setting Trig up to be killed. @Fiyah brought up a good point about Dom. I also wonder where detective Toussaint and her partner went. What happened to Sonny's brother? There are a lot of loose ends to tie up.

They are going to have to do some serious writing next season to close all the open story lines. only thing I can see happening is Douda setting Trig up to be killed. @Fiyah brought up a good point about Dom. I also wonder where detective Toussaint and her partner went. What happened to Sonny's brother? There are a lot of loose ends to tie up.

The creator is trying to create too many “women empowerment” story lines.

think about it…..no guy on the show has a leading role or subject matter. Trig’s storyline is overshadowed by his transgender relationship, his little brother’s storyline is overshadowed by Jemma and he ultra blackness and woman can sleep with any man idea, the young man with lesbian parents, his sister and her distrust for men, getting kidnapped, going through the THOT phase, Douda is a gangster but his storyline is overshadowed by a control freaky wife, and woman who he is sleeping with…..then Jemma’s dad as a single father raising a daughter…. Ow the new character who moved in with her issues.

Then to top it off…. Poppa’s love life woes.

see where I’m going…..this show might as well be entitled “The Women of the Chi”

The creator is trying to create too many “women empowerment” story lines.

think about it…..no guy on the show has a leading role or subject matter. Trig’s storyline is overshadowed by his transgender relationship, his little brother’s storyline is overshadowed by Jemma and he ultra blackness and woman can sleep with any man idea, the young man with lesbian parents, his sister and her distrust for men, getting kidnapped, going through the THOT phase, Douda is a gangster but his storyline is overshadowed by a control freaky wife, and woman who he is sleeping with…..then Jemma’s dad as a single father raising a daughter…. Ow the new character who moved in with her issues.

Then to top it off…. Poppa’s love life woes.

see where I’m going…..this show might as well be entitled “The Women of the Chi”
100% agree with you. There is no balance between the love lives on the men's side.

Emasculation in front of our eyes. All these dudes who started off hard are now shells of themselves. Emmett started out as a hoe and now he's getting punked by Tiff (who has now turned into the hoe); Popa had all of the answers for everyone's problems now he doesn't know anything (to me he was the light of the show, but now he's lost); They killed off Reg; All that big talk Jake did now ole girl got him wrapped around her finger; What man is going to just let some lil dude get away with tapping his daughter, in his house (no way in hell does "game recognize game" when it comes to that); In order for Douda to hold out he had to go savage.

Emasculation in front of our eyes. All these dudes who started off hard are now shells of themselves. Emmett started out as a hoe and now he's getting punked by Tiff (who has now turned into the hoe); Popa had all of the answers for everyone's problems now he doesn't know anything (to me he was the light of the show, but now he's lost); They killed off Reg; All that big talk Jake did now ole girl got him wrapped around her finger; What man is going to just let some lil dude get away with tapping his daughter, in his house (no way in hell does "game recognize game" when it comes to that); In order for Douda to hold out he had to go savage.

Exactly!!!!! Poppa was the wisdom piece of the show.

And you are right what father would allow a high school on his home like that with his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back