The 19th Thread about *rump

I saw this one black dude out on Tik Tok literally making a video of him crying about Trump. Our people have went to a new low. On one end the hoods killing each other and on the other side the new money selling their souls to the devil. What s sad situation we are in.

Trump’s classified-documents case dismissed by Judge Aileen Cannon​

A judge on Monday dismissed the federal indictment against former president Donald Trump on charges of mishandling classified documents — his second seismic legal victory in less than a month, following a historic win before the Supreme Court.

U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon’s 93-page ruling that special counsel Jack Smith was improperly appointed is a triumph for Trump, even if it is eventually reversed on appeal. Trump’s lawyers have attempted long-shot argument after long-shot argument to dismiss the case before this gambit succeeded far beyond expectations. Other courts have rejected arguments similar to the one that Trump’s team made in Florida about the legality of Smith’s appointment.

The Justice Department is highly likely to appeal the decision, and the issue may eventually reach the Supreme Court. By dismissing the entire indictment, Cannon’s decision also means that the charges are dropped for Trump’s two co-defendants, Waltine “Walt” Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira.

Even if Cannon’s ruling is eventually overruled, the decision to dismiss Trump’s indictment adds to a string of legal victories for him in recent weeks, including a sweeping Supreme Court ruling July 1 that gives former presidents broad immunity for their official acts while in office.

On social media, Trump said Monday’s dismissal “should be just the first step” and that the rest of the criminal and civil cases against him also should be tossed out of court. He accused Democrats of conspiring against him to bring those cases, a claim that has been repeatedly denied by federal, state, and local officials.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Trump’s classified-documents case dismissed by Judge Aileen Cannon​

A judge on Monday dismissed the federal indictment against former president Donald Trump on charges of mishandling classified documents — his second seismic legal victory in less than a month, following a historic win before the Supreme Court.

U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon’s 93-page ruling that special counsel Jack Smith was improperly appointed is a triumph for Trump, even if it is eventually reversed on appeal. Trump’s lawyers have attempted long-shot argument after long-shot argument to dismiss the case before this gambit succeeded far beyond expectations. Other courts have rejected arguments similar to the one that Trump’s team made in Florida about the legality of Smith’s appointment.

The Justice Department is highly likely to appeal the decision, and the issue may eventually reach the Supreme Court. By dismissing the entire indictment, Cannon’s decision also means that the charges are dropped for Trump’s two co-defendants, Waltine “Walt” Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira.

Even if Cannon’s ruling is eventually overruled, the decision to dismiss Trump’s indictment adds to a string of legal victories for him in recent weeks, including a sweeping Supreme Court ruling July 1 that gives former presidents broad immunity for their official acts while in office.

On social media, Trump said Monday’s dismissal “should be just the first step” and that the rest of the criminal and civil cases against him also should be tossed out of court. He accused Democrats of conspiring against him to bring those cases, a claim that has been repeatedly denied by federal, state, and local officials.

Clarence Thomas gave her cover weeks ago:

In a brief concurrence to the immunity opinion, Justice Clarence Thomas said he was joining the majority’s position that Trump enjoyed a substantial amount of protection from criminal prosecution. But he advanced his own reason for making that decision: He suggested that the special counsel, Jack Smith, who is handling the two federal matters against Trump, was given his job without a legal basis.

Clarence Thomas gave her cover weeks ago:

In a brief concurrence to the immunity opinion, Justice Clarence Thomas said he was joining the majority’s position that Trump enjoyed a substantial amount of protection from criminal prosecution. But he advanced his own reason for making that decision: He suggested that the special counsel, Jack Smith, who is handling the two federal matters against Trump, was given his job without a legal basis.
Trump appointed the judge who presided over the case. Not surprised.

Sure it's all love, that's why the rnc airbrushed her ignorant forehead tat off her picture they had up for her, she's so stupid

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/not...lly-shooting-victim-she-didnt-pick-up-6116808

The wife of the firefighter, who was killed during an attack at a Donald Trump rally, received a call from President Joe Biden after the tragedy struck her family on Saturday. Helen Comperatore, however, did not talk to Biden and said Trump hadn't reached out, reported New York Post.

"I didn't talk to Biden. I didn't want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him," said Corey Comperatore's wife.

His wife, Helen, said though Trump hadn't contacted her, Biden's call wasn't welcome.

"I don't have any ill will towards Joe Biden. I'm not one of those people that gets involved in politics. I support Trump. That's who I'm voting for, but I don't have ill will towards Biden. He didn't do anything bad to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did," she said

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So now they are trying to make the plot of Iran trying to kill Trump. I swear they are playing the ego of uneducated functional illiterates perfectly
CEE who do you think mainly VOTE GOP?

The less education the more they trend to the GOP. Trump even said that.

Back