The 19th Thread about *rump

View: https://twitter.com/tomiwebstr/status/1817104513204899844?t=uBC0EyUU5co4cMl5cgaAPQ&s=19

Elon is turning twitter into racist 4 chan that's why he was do eager to buy it...He's a white South African apartheid white supremacist allowing disgusting racist memes on twitter...HBCUs at some point may have to leave this racist cesspool platform....i still wouldn't be suprised if he starts turning all his Tesla vehicles against black people in some type of way...

It's idiots on twitter defending this fool saying you have to hear the whole thing and that he is only telling first time Christian voters to vote, I call BS, he's telling you ehlp him win and he will rig it so he and his minions can stay in power

I got one on another message board saying Trump did not say that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...s-2024-election/ar-BB1qJz1n?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Former President Donald Trump implored Christians attending a summit hosted by the conservative group Turning Point Action to vote in November, saying they wouldn’t have to cast a ballot again if he wins the presidency because “it’ll be fixed.”

“I don't care how, but you have to get out and vote,” Trump told the crowd at Turning Point Action’s Believer’s Summit. “Christians get out and vote. Just this time. You won't have to do it anymore.”

“In four more years, you know what? It’ll be fixed. It’ll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians,” Trump added during his 70-minute long speech. “We'll have it fixed so good. You're not going to have to vote.”

Which is funny considering Project 2025 says this-

Reassigning Responsibility for Prosecuting Election-Related Offenses from the Civil Rights Division to the Criminal Division. The Attorney General in the next conservative Administration should reassign responsibility for prosecuting violations of 18 U.S. Code § 24176 from the Civil Rights Division to the Criminal Division where it belongs. Otherwise, voter registration fraud and unlawful ballot correction will remain federal election offenses that are never appropriately investigated and prosecuted.

If we are not voting anymore-you wouldn't need to do that?

So I guess someone wants to divert from what was planned. He doesn't want folks voting period.

It's idiots on twitter defending this fool saying you have to hear the whole thing and that he is only telling first time Christian voters to vote, I call BS, he's telling you ehlp him win and he will rig it so he and his minions can stay in power
yeah I keep saying they want to turn the USA into a white Christian Nationalist state....they see black people as low IQ and demonic.. just like Slavery they're are using the bible to justify their evil racist ideology

Hopefully, there are more white women like this out there:

Animated GIF

We need them in the forefront, they telling the truth

**Language Warning**

Back