The 19th Thread about *rump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone Biles Turns 1 Of Donald Trump's Controversial Terms Into A Winning Tweet​

Simone Biles celebrated her “black job” after winning her second all-around gymnastics gold at the Paris Olympics.

“I love my black job,” the nine-time Olympic medalist wrote on X, formerly Twitter, sharing a tweet from singer Ricky Davila that read: “Simone Biles being the GOAT, winning Gold medals and dominating gymnastics is her black job.”

Former President Donald Trump has injected the term into the public discourse in recent weeks, raising eyebrows with his use of the phrase on multiple occasions.

Critics Stunned By Donald Trump’s ‘Heartless’ Punch Line About Man Killed At His Rally​

Donald Trump drew fierce criticism for making a crass comment about the wife of Corey Comperatore, the former fire chief who was killed by gunfire while trying to shield his family during the attempt on the former president’s life in Butler, Pennsylvania, last month.

Trump claimed during a rally speech in Harrisburg on Wednesday that a friend of his had presented Helen Comperatore, Corey’s wife, with a check for $1 million and that crowdfunding efforts were now in the millions.

“But you know what?” Trump said to supporters. “Corey’s wife said, ‘I’d rather have my husband.’”

“Isn’t that good?” Trump continued. “I know a lot of wives that would not say that, I’m sorry. They would not say that.”

The audience lapped up the comment and laughed.

“But no, it’s a great family. He was a great man. He was a brave man,” said Trump, who later led a moment of silence for Comperatore.

This man is out of control

Elon Musk's pro-Trump PAC is now under investigation for falsely claiming to register voters​

Residents in battleground states are submitting personal information to a pro-Trump PAC whose website invites them to "register to vote" — but instead of actually registering any voters, the PAC is just storing their precious voter data. Now Michigan's top elections official is opening an investigation in the so-called "America PAC," which was founded and partially funded by billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk, for potential violations of state election law.

“Every citizen should know exactly how their personal information is being used by PACs, especially if an entity is claiming it will help people register to vote in Michigan or any other state,” a spokeswoman for Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a Democrat, said in a statement to CNBC.

When visitors to the PAC's website access the page from safe Democratic or Republican states, they are typically directed to an actual voter registration page. However, those who enter zip codes in a battleground state like Pennsylvania or Georgia are given a highly detailed form in which they are prompted to submit their address, cellphone number and age. Even after the user submits that information, the website does not help them register to vote, despite promising to do so, instead steering them towards a "thank you" page.

I agree with him on this issue. agent orange has been very comfortable talking about people dont need to vote for him to win. The supremes are so corrupt.

Charlamagne tha God predicts ‘corrupt’ Supreme Court will overturn election results if Harris wins​

Charlamagne tha God is predicting that even if former President Trump loses the election in November to Vice President Harris, the Supreme Court will overturn the results and name him the winner.

“Everybody should be focusing on the Supreme Court,” the “Breakfast Club” co-host said in an exclusive interview with ITK.

“The Supreme Court is no longer a legitimate institution,” added the media personality, who was born Lenard McKelvey.

“When you look at the recent rulings of the Supreme Court — whether it’s abolishing Roe v. Wade, whether it’s the presidential immunity for presidents to get away with crimes, whether it’s the fact that elected officials can take bribes now — it’s like, what happens in November if [Vice President Harris] wins, and then Donald Trump challenges the results of the election, in light of all of those recent rulings?” Charlamagne said.

“That’s honestly what I see coming. I see that happening right now. I think that that is going to be the biggest constitutional crisis of our lifetime come November,” the “Get Honest or Die Lying” author added, noting that Trump nominated three of the justices: Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.

“I don’t see how anybody can’t see this coming,” he continued when pressed about his prediction.

Why are CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and fox noise not covering agent orange brain issues on their broadcast. A clear age related issue, but when Biden was having these issues it was a top news story. CNN has added it to their website.

He lied about having a horrible experience in a helicopter with the former mayor of San Francisco, but it never happened. This should be a lead story.

Trump said he ‘went down’ in helicopter ‘emergency landing’ with former San Francisco mayor, who says it never happened​

I agree with him on this issue. agent orange has been very comfortable talking about people dont need to vote for him to win. The supremes are so corrupt.

Charlamagne tha God predicts ‘corrupt’ Supreme Court will overturn election results if Harris wins​

Charlamagne tha God is predicting that even if former President Trump loses the election in November to Vice President Harris, the Supreme Court will overturn the results and name him the winner.

“Everybody should be focusing on the Supreme Court,” the “Breakfast Club” co-host said in an exclusive interview with ITK.

“The Supreme Court is no longer a legitimate institution,” added the media personality, who was born Lenard McKelvey.

“When you look at the recent rulings of the Supreme Court — whether it’s abolishing Roe v. Wade, whether it’s the presidential immunity for presidents to get away with crimes, whether it’s the fact that elected officials can take bribes now — it’s like, what happens in November if [Vice President Harris] wins, and then Donald Trump challenges the results of the election, in light of all of those recent rulings?” Charlamagne said.

“That’s honestly what I see coming. I see that happening right now. I think that that is going to be the biggest constitutional crisis of our lifetime come November,” the “Get Honest or Die Lying” author added, noting that Trump nominated three of the justices: Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.

“I don’t see how anybody can’t see this coming,” he continued when pressed about his prediction.
Lenard is a dingbat

Why are CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN and fox noise not covering agent orange brain issues on their broadcast. A clear age related issue, but when Biden was having these issues it was a top news story. CNN has added it to their website.

He lied about having a horrible experience in a helicopter with the former mayor of San Francisco, but it never happened. This should be a lead story.

Trump said he ‘went down’ in helicopter ‘emergency landing’ with former San Francisco mayor, who says it never happened​

Because folks will say the media is picking on Trump.

I was on another site and someone thought Trump might have PTSD and said Trump was a wimp. He got attacked left and right saying he was bashing all folks who suffered from it.

Never mind the person made a point that he singled out Trump who has given that PTSD with his attacks. Mind you if that was Biden having that happened to him the line starts to the left with folks celebrating it.

- Nothing is wrong with trump, this is smoke and mirrors, slight-of- hand. trump is setting up his medical mental defense, to keep him out of jail, in case he loses the election. Like in the past crap he's done, he's putting it in full real-time view for the world to see. So when it comes time for the justice system to take action, people will look back and say, look how he was acting coming up to the 24 election. It' all a con and act people.

- Nothing is wrong with trump, this is smoke and mirrors, slight-of- hand. trump is setting up his medical mental defense, to keep him out of jail, in case he loses the election. Like in the past crap he's done, he's putting it in full real-time view for the world to see. So when it comes time for the justice system to take action, people will look back and say, look how he was acting coming up to the 24 election. It' all a con and act people.
I have been saying this.

propublica is holding on to the leaked agent orange documents, while they were publishing Hillary Clinton's stuff EVERYDAY!

The client media is crazy!!! They are more than newsmax, fox noise, the wall street journal.

Last edited:

JD Vance’s Campaign Won’t Deny That’s Him in Viral Drag Photo​

An image of JD Vance allegedly dressed as a woman and wearing a blonde wig was posted to X, formerly known as Twitter, on Sunday. The unconfirmed image quickly picked up steam and began trending under the hashtag #SofaLoren, a reference to the iconic Italian actress Sophia Loren and false claims that the Republican senator had sex with a couch.

A spokesperson for the Republican vice presidential pick did not deny the photo’s authenticity when approached by the Daily Beast, and did not offer any further comment.

The source who surfaced the alleged photo, Travis Whitfill, says the picture was taken by a fellow Yale classmate in 2012, when Vance was attending law school at the university, and sent to him by another friend. Whitfill then sent it to podcast host Matt Bernstein, who posted it to X.

“It’s from a group chat of Vance’s fellow classmates and is from a friend of a friend,” he told the Daily Beast. “I believe it was grabbed from Facebook and was taken at a Halloween party.”

I honestly believe all these people especially all the black men who are so caught up in this gay talk tough manhood stuff are hiding in the closet. 😂 Doesn't surprise me one bit

JD Vance’s Campaign Won’t Deny That’s Him in Viral Drag Photo​

An image of JD Vance allegedly dressed as a woman and wearing a blonde wig was posted to X, formerly known as Twitter, on Sunday. The unconfirmed image quickly picked up steam and began trending under the hashtag #SofaLoren, a reference to the iconic Italian actress Sophia Loren and false claims that the Republican senator had sex with a couch.

A spokesperson for the Republican vice presidential pick did not deny the photo’s authenticity when approached by the Daily Beast, and did not offer any further comment.

The source who surfaced the alleged photo, Travis Whitfill, says the picture was taken by a fellow Yale classmate in 2012, when Vance was attending law school at the university, and sent to him by another friend. Whitfill then sent it to podcast host Matt Bernstein, who posted it to X.

“It’s from a group chat of Vance’s fellow classmates and is from a friend of a friend,” he told the Daily Beast. “I believe it was grabbed from Facebook and was taken at a Halloween party.”

The EU does not play, they are not scared of musk.

EU sends warning letter to musk ahead of Trump interview​

The European Union sent a warning letter to X owner Elon Musk on Monday reminding him of the bloc’s rules against promoting “harmful content” ahead of the billionaire tech mogul’s interview with former President Trump on the social platform.

“With great audience comes greater responsibility,” wrote Thierry Breton, the EU’s commissioner for Internal Market, in a post on X. “As there is a risk of amplification of potentially harmful content in in connection with events with major audience around the world, I sent this letter to @elonmusk.”

The letter reminded Musk that X is subject to the EU’s Digital Services Act (DSA), the bloc’s relatively new law regulating illegal content and disinformation on large social media platforms.

Breton noted this includes ensuring X has measures in place to prevent “the amplification of harmful content in connection with relevant events, including livestreaming, which, if unaddressed, might increase the risk profile of X and generate detrimental effects on civic discourse and public security.”

“Let me clarify that any negative effect of illegal content on X in the EU … may be relevant in the context of the ongoing proceedings and of the overall assessment of X’s compliance with EU law,” the commissioner added.

He pointed to the recent violent unrest in the United Kingdom as an example. A spokesperson recently said X’s response to the riots in the U.K. could influence its ongoing investigation into the platform’s compliance with the DSA, according to Reuters.

The client media (TV) does not talk about this! Any slur or loss of focus by Biden was the top of the news, but the client media is ignoring it from agent orange.

Trump rambles, slurs his way through Elon Musk interview. It was an unmitigated disaster.​

For a fascism-curious billionaire who loves cuddling up to right-wing loons, Elon Musk sure is good at making right-wing politicians look stupid.

Former President Donald Trump had loudly trumpeted a planned Monday night interview with Musk that would stream on X. But much like the disastrous X-platformed launch of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ presidential campaign, the Musk/Trump interview failed to launch, leaving social media users laughing at the collective incompetence.

Since Vice President Kamala Harris rose to the top of the Democratic presidential ticket last month, Trump’s reelection campaign has been flailing. His childish attacks against her aren’t working. His racist comments about her mixed-race heritage have repelled all but his most loyal supporters. His vice presidential pick, JD Vance, becomes less likable every time he speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back