The 19th Thread about *rump

442427079_471953385501233_6687448687658326938_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

50 Cent says black men are ‘identifying with Trump’​

Rapper 50 Cent said black voters feel a growing sense of solidarity with Donald Trump after the former president's unprecedented conviction last week.

On Wednesday, reporters asked 50 Cent about the significance of black male voters this election cycle.

"I see them identifying with Trump," the rapper responded, because "they got RICO charges."

Trump aide Steve Bannon rages as he’s ordered to prison on July 1​

Donald Trump’s former adviser and far-right podcaster Steve Bannon must surrender to prison to begin a four-month sentence on July 1 after he defied a subpoena to testify to a congressional committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.

Bannon raged against his sentence after his brief federal court appearance on Thursday while a protester shouted out that he is “going to jail” and labeled him a “coup plotter” outside the courthouse in Washington DC.

“This is about shutting down the MAGA movement, shutting down grassroots conservatives, shutting down President Trump,” Bannon told reporters. “Not only are we winning, we are going to prevail … There is nothing that can shut me up, and nothing that will shut me up.”

The irony... most black people I know that had "summa cum laude" "talented tenth" goverment jobs would vote republican cause it fit their interest lol...I would always laugh and tell them white folks dont even want yall there and the shit will eventually bite them in their azz if MAGA gets their way...
I'm guessing you don't know a lot of people you described with federal employee jobs.

I'm guessing you don't know a lot of people you described with federal employee jobs.
I know more of them who I described that are black republicans..not saying all of them vote GOP....but the ones I know with the highest GS level all voted for republican presidents...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back