Swac Basketball 2/13 & 2/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to get my congratulations in now for Coach Moreland with the court being dedicated in his honor tonight! :tup:

Most appropriately against Jackson State at that! LET'S GO GET 'EM 3RD WARD TIGERS!!!

Congrats coach Moreland :tup:
tSU was SUppose to beat Arkansas in 94 in the NCAA tournament. Remember tSU's guard missing those damn free throws.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I really think Grambling and Alabama A&M can knock off PV. We just have to take care of business on our end to take first-place.

Southern 26

MVSU 17

4:00 1st Half

That trivia question really sucked. They could have done much better than that.

It was too easy, it didn't make you think. In fact, I attended the game when his jersey was retired. I guess Avery Johnson will be next at some point.

Bob Love's should have been retired years ago. They didnt retire Bobby's until after his death.

Congrats coach Moreland :tup:
tSU was SUppose to beat Arkansas in 94 in the NCAA tournament. Remember tSU's guard missing those damn free throws.

You're talking about Randy Bolden. I remember it like yesterday, I was at the game and I still have the ticket stub and t-shirt I bought. He was a heralded freshman out of Mississippi,..... maybe it was to much pressure for him. By the way, congratulations to Coach Robert Moreland. Naming the court after him is an example of well deserved recognition and honor.

Why did MVSU's coach waste that timeout? The chances of them actually scoring with .01 second left is little to none. It may come back to haunt them in the 2nd half.

Why did MVSU's coach waste that timeout? The chances of them actually scoring with .01 second left is little to none. It may come back to haunt them in the 2nd half.

I know lol. That was horrible :lol: . The announcer just said he should be suspended again for drawing up that play :lol: .

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PVU Lady Panthers 16
GSU Lady Tigers 19

11:20 1st P. Come on GSU.

Candice got hurt again. :smh: I hope she is ok. They don't think she may return.

Who is this Bobby Lee character, and why am I just hearing of him?

Thats what everybody @ the game was saying. How the hell u keep that kid on the bench like that. He hadnt hardly played this season. Didnt play one minute the first half Saturday. Came in and made everything he shot lol.

PVU Lady Panthers 16
GSU Lady Tigers 19

11:20 1st P. Come on GSU.

Candice got hurt again. :smh: I hope she is ok. They don't think she may return.

If GSU can pull it off, it will be huge. We have 3 big games left against AAMU, PV, and TXSU.

If GSU can pull it off, it will be huge. We have 3 big games left against AAMU, PV, and TXSU.

PVU's guard just went down. She got hurt against Bama State and now she is hurt and may sit the rest of the way. I will give you an update when I tune in.

Brief break in the action I would like to say Sfall star You are the idiot!!!! When you play against yoru conference's best team then that should be your measuring stick. Most people actually wants to see what their team's players can do against the best competition and not the likes of lets say "Alcorn" for example. Wo cares if Hugee can have a triple double against them but can't score but a point against jsu in jackson...then that ttriple double doesn't really mater...You aren't be objective your defending your boys but its a done deal pv got swept by jsu this year! & Hugee and Mike Griffin didn't do anything to help the cause...they did not showup!

I really think Grambling and Alabama A&M can knock off PV. We just have to take care of business on our end to take first-place.

There's really no telling about this. Our team has been decimated w/ injuries lately. But, we still have a pretty strong core, so we'll see what this team is made of soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back