Swac Basketball 2/13 & 2/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know lol. That was horrible :lol: . The announcer just said he should be suspended again for drawing up that play :lol: .

If they called a 30 second time out, they all don't carry over into the second half anyway, which is why you often see coaches taking a time out late in the first half. If they called a full time out, well that would be the height of stupidity.

Brief break in the action I would like to say Sfall star You are the idiot!!!! When you play against yoru conference's best team then that should be your measuring stick. Most people actually wants to see what their team's players can do against the best competition and not the likes of lets say "Alcorn" for example. Wo cares if Hugee can have a triple double against them but can't score but a point against jsu in jackson...then that ttriple double doesn't really mater...You aren't be objective your defending your boys but its a done deal pv got swept by jsu this year! & Hugee and Mike Griffin didn't do anything to help the cause...they did not showup!

Dude, I don't know what your original objective was or even is @ this point other than to hear (watch yourself type) yourself speak. You guys won the series <b>this year</b>. Okay? What now? LOL What point are you trying to drive to here? I want to help you get there as expeditiously as possible because your ranting has really gotten old.

We think the world of our team from players to coaches and that's all that matters to us. Not the opinion of some "outsider" over there-----> :retard:. Why don't you do something productive today and jump from a 40 story building, I'm sorry, I meant 8 story building because y'all know nothing about stuff like that over there in 3rd-world state land. lol :emlaugh:

Lets go Lady Panthers!!!! Hang in there! :bowdown:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
P88 u MAD! :lol:
U getting personal man.... thats not like you!

Aye, what about the people in Big City Houston who look like they're from 3rd world land :goodbad:

Brief break in the action I would like to say Sfall star You are the idiot!!!! When you play against yoru conference's best team then that should be your measuring stick. Most people actually wants to see what their team's players can do against the best competition and not the likes of lets say "Alcorn" for example. Wo cares if Hugee can have a triple double against them but can't score but a point against jsu in jackson...then that ttriple double doesn't really mater...You aren't be objective your defending your boys but its a done deal pv got swept by jsu this year! & Hugee and Mike Griffin didn't do anything to help the cause...they did not showup!

This Is the part where you let the fool agrue by himself..... (turns my iPod back on and watches the PV v. GSU womens game hoping Candace & Robyn are okay)

Dude, I don't know what your original objective was or even is @ this point other than to hear (watch yourself type) yourself speak. You guys won the series <b>this year</b>. Okay? What now? LOL What point are you trying to drive to here? I want to help you get there as expeditiously as possible because your ranting has really gotten old.

We think the world of our team from players to coaches and that's all that matters to us. Not the opinion of some "outsider" over there-----> :retard:. Why don't you do something productive today and jump from a 40 story building, I'm sorry, I meant 8 story building because y'all know nothing about stuff like that over there in 3rd-world state land. lol :emlaugh:

Lets go Lady Panthers!!!! Hang in there! :bowdown:

Yea... What he said

Congrats...Good Game Gram!

We have to try to get some ladies healthy in order to finish strong and make a run in the tournament.
I really like seeing some of our other players beginning to step it up.
The more they are forced to play, the better we will get.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congrats...Good Game Gram!

We have to try to get some ladies healthy in order to finish strong and make a run in the tournament.
I really like seeing some of our other players beginning to step it up.
The more they are forced to play, the better we will get.

+1. It's time to step up. It's not like UCONN or Tenn women are in this conference. :emlaugh:

Congrats on the victory Gram women.

Get to the money is basicly refering to the championship trophy...they want the GOLD...thats money to them...

Sfall and panther88 now i see where Hugee gets his pathetic attitude from...sore losers! It sucks to lose jsu huh?

I like it considering the Tigers are first in the SWAC.:clap:

18662_1202070293570_1282950781_1428337_5507734_n.jpg

I love me some JSU!

Hill, having to play in Elmore is A new kind of COUNTRY...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back