Swac Basketball 2/13 & 2/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...Tx southern is just out playing us...We're forcing shots on the other end but Phil's 3 before halftime was huge in my book...tsu is playing a good zone and when Garrison Johnson got in foul trouble it knocked us out of rhymn on offense...we like to have hanson & Johnson on the floor at the same time...but I like this Phil and Rod duo against this zone...phil is a scorer at the point and Rod is the floor general...a nice duo to attack a zone...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Folks start constructing a NEW BARN in the middle of a pasture and wanna call something COUNTRY! :shame:

We're #1 right now... and you loser schools aren't suppose to understand the meaning behind it.
(although the article was posted on here over a month ago)

We are very lucky...we're not playing well at all...their press is irritating! I would like to see Dixon more involved..he hasn't played to his ability at all and if he can get involved then things will change...the momentum will chang drastically...watch for a statement run in the second half by jsu...good teams make runs!

I love me some JSU!

Hill, having to play in Elmore is A new kind of COUNTRY...

JSU aint playin in the Staples Center themselves.... Those Rainbow bright seats aint had an ass in them all season. I would take Elmore's atmosphere...

but GET TO THE MONEY on your warm ups is still COUNTRY. You know it, I know, hell all of you know it..... maybe on a t shirt... but on a WARM UP..... Im sure this has been discussed in your private forum lol... SOMEBODY had to say something.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
when comared to Elmore... the AAC is ... the Staple Center... LOL.... and come on... the basketball school is not even CLOSE to JSU in putting "azzes in the seats..."

JSU aint playin in the Staples Center themselves.... Those Rainbow bright seats aint had an ass in them all season. I would take Elmore's atmosphere...

but GET TO THE MONEY on your warm ups is still COUNTRY. You know it, I know, hell all of you know it..... maybe on a t shirt... but on a WARM UP..... Im sure this has been discussed in your private forum lol... SOMEBODY had to say something.

Putting smack aside, how is that slogan or whatever u call it country?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oliver Johnson should be a reserve I don't understand why he's on the court...I think its basicly to spare Blake cause Blake stays in foul trouble...

Oliver Johnson should be a reserve I don't understand why he's on the court...I think its basicly to spare Blake cause Blake stays in foul trouble...

He should be getting 3-4 hard fouls a game. All of our big men should be. They aren't worth a whole lot on the offensive end.

You mad!!! Just admit it... You're high school gymatorium and your sorry azz basketball team is sitting how many spots below the Mighty JSU?

Its sad when COUNTRY folk lead the conference in Academics and Athletics. :lecture:
City folk DUMB az HELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back